2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal vs Man Utd this Tuesday,who do you'll think is gonna win?Is say the Gunners provided they don't have a defensive meltdown but it's at Old Trafford so you never know.Hope Welbz scores on his return.

#COYG

We never beat United anymore. Don't waste your money, bet on the Devils.

We will have loads of possession, chances, miss them all. United will get two chances and score them both.

We never beat United anymore. Don't waste your money, bet on the Devils.

We will have loads of possession, chances, miss them all. United will get two chances and score them both.
I hope our midfield step up their game tomorrow.Also hope we are solid defensively,hope to see Welbeck,Sanchez and Cazorla along with Ozil ofc shine.

useless.
LVG said Valencia was our best player... yea by wandering off to the middle for the first goal and passing to no one for the second....
should have won that game, played well enough but for defender brainfarting, and team selection brainfarting, RAFAEL IS ON THE BENCH FFS.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
not sure why it took united fans so long to start questioning lvg? He's been putting up comparable results pointswise to last year despite buying one of the 10 best players of the past calendar year and investing significant money into almost every position as well as that, and he's only keeping even because of how cynically he is playing. If it wasn't for how he played at the world cup, i'd say give him time given his track record. But right now he seems to have no clue how to play any way other than parking a bus and trying to have a pacey striker run past the entire opposition (witness the fact he's even tried di maria up top to try to replicate robben). Van gaal has been worse than moyes was last year, and its absurd that he's been getting the pass from the media that he's gotten overall.

EDIT: Hilariously damning stat of the day: di maria has 7 starts at cm this year and 12 starts in other positions. In his 7 starts at cm (which was clearly his preferred position previously) he has 3 goals and 5 assists. In his other 12 starts (playing more advanced), he has 3 assists. People complain about the players not playing well for lvg, but i'd argue lvg is putting them in positions to fail

Last edited:
Was busy but damn it, why can I never watch matches where Arsenal win. I'll have to catch the highlights sometime. Welbeck up front was just classic Wenger trolling.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Stayed up expecting a boring, one sided game at the Bernebeu and I couldn't have been more wrong......even though our historically immaculate cup draw luck means that we'll probably get Monaco/Porto, I don't fear Real anymore....

Stayed up expecting a boring, one sided game at the Bernebeu and I couldn't have been more wrong......even though our historically immaculate cup draw luck means that we'll probably get Monaco/Porto, I don't fear Real anymore....
you actually have to qualify before you can talk about draw predictions/hopes m8

being cocky like that will always get you back

Keep in mind Dortmund scared them last year too. Doesn't really mean anything at this point, but something to remember.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Keep in mind Dortmund scared them last year too. Doesn't really mean anything at this point, but something to remember.
But that was more Dortmund's merit that Real Madrid doing badly (though admittedly, the game vs Dortmund was one of the worst Real Madrid had last season), and was influenced by injuries too.

Yesterday was different, and if you have been following Real Madrid this season it shouldn't come as a surprise. The last month in particular has been dreadful, but the team was bound to end like from the start of the season since the squad wasn't properly built. Can Real Madrid get Casemiro back from loan already? :O

Reactions: HBK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)