Multifaction/FFA Dragon Mafia Game Over: Norwegian Ridgebacks, Tiamat, Paperblade, Walrein, and moi win

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I got multiple requests to extend by 24 hours, so I'm doing so.

There is at least one person with no excuse that didn't get there action in though. Shame on them.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Not much happened, but there was a loud roar and zorbees is standing around stunned. He may not communicate outside of this thread until Day 2, so don't communicate with him.

In addition to the lynch, every faction member must PM me a vote for their faction leader. You must EACH do this, I will accept a majority vote, but if I don't get one I will badger people until there is a leader for each faction at the end of the day.

The faction leader doesn't need to be OF your faction, but you can only vote for the leader of your faction.

It is now Day 1. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Everyone vote yourself for your faction's leader!!!!! Then we get to see what happens if that ties, and if it can't tie you guarantee your own faction gets leadership for sure!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
ok obviously i cannot talk outside the thread. i was also persuaded to vote zorbees. This makes me basically useless for the day because I cannot talk to anyone and cannot change my lynch vote.

However, I do have an idea: If people are unsure of who to vote for their faction leader, they can vote for me. I won't go into detail, but my OR win condition involves needing a lot of failed lynches and/or kills. This means that I will idle any kills that I have the ability to control. This will ensure that your kill doesn't target someone that you do not need dead. If you think I will use my leadership with malicious intent, I have barely any info and nobody can tell me who to kill, so my targets probably aren't going to be very good. There's also the whole thing where the person I choose to execute the kill can decide against it. Basically, I have no reason to do anything except idle.

P.S. Freezer Roles are so fucking annoying.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Hello, folks! As I'm sure you can see, I am being lynched.

I submit that this is a shitty idea.

As I'm sure most of you know, the three factions have united in an anti-neutral alliance - as I have thrown in my lot with a neutral, I am subject to a purge.

However, I will let you in on something: the leaders of the 'villages' (UncleSam, Walrein and zorbees) are merely in this for themselves.

Their OR Wcs are to off a specific neutral, for each of them.

And you know what happens when that succeeds? That's right, they leave the game.

I have a small collective who is searching for Daenrys. Or maybe we've found her, who knows! What I do know is we are few but powerful.

So yeah. Facts are now out there. Me? I propose we lynch zorbees

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
hi ullar, why am i a leader of the village? if i am a leader of the village, does that make me Hungarian (since Walrein claimed Swedish and Sam claimed Norweigan)? Why does me being a leader of a village make you want to lynch me? Why would someone's OR condition be that easy when mine is really fucking difficult and almost not worth pursuing without heavy cooperation?

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
I'm simply stating what I have heard. What is far more likely is that each 'village leader' needs two neuts dead - the ones that could win with their faction normally.

Just a thought.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Here, lemme just post my Role PM. I'll snip out the power and item, as they are irrelevant.

Dear Ullar,
You are Mushu.

One of the lesser guardian spirits to the Fa family, you nevertheless helped save Mulan’s life when she went off to war in place of her father.

Night Action: [REDACTED]

You are holding the [REDACTED].

You are allied with the Swedish Short-Snouts. You win when the Hungarian Horntails, the Norwegian Ridgebacks, and Kazavon are eliminated.

AND
You successfully snuck a woman into the Chinese army, so you think you know a thing or two about moling. You must ensure that no one ever moles your faction. Specifically, no one not on your faction can be elected as your faction leader.

OR
You know there is another young woman in this game who might need your help. If Daenerys Targaryen wins, you will also win.

Now it's all out there - and I encourage you to think for yourselves, instead of blindly following a lynch train. Anyone who can possibly work with Daenerys should contact me, as well as Daenerys herself - I have allies that can help you, even after I'm gone.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
i know you are just probably lynching me because I am the easiest of your "targets" (due to the fact that i cannot defend myself except via this thread in the open, and the fact that i have to vote for myself)

i just don't want my standing in the game to be jeopardized because of all of this bullshit.

I am assuming that you think I am anti-neutral because of what I said on IRC at the start of the game.

Mar 08 22:49:11 <zorbees> HEY REALTALK
Mar 08 22:49:18 <zorbees> LETS ALL WORK TOGETHER AGAINST THE WOLVES
Mar 08 22:49:21 <billymills> no?
Mar 08 22:49:27 <billymills> how will i win hen
Mar 08 22:49:27 <zorbees> why not
Mar 08 22:49:38 <sunny004> billy will win a rooster instead
Mar 08 22:49:40 <sunny004> dont worry
Mar 08 22:49:41 <billymills> my secondary is i win if the 3 wolves are the last 3 allive
Mar 08 22:49:49 <zorbees> then dont go after your secondary
Mar 08 22:50:01 <Paperblade> zorbees's altwincon is to kill all the wolves

This was mainly early n0 talk and speculation about the game. It is obviously early on, unless you think I faked the timestamps. billy, sunny, Paperblade, and anyone else in the channel at the time can confirm though that the timestamps are correct. Anyways, obviously each faction can win with the 2 wolves, but I have no idea what the wolves need to do to win or what they are capable of. I thought it would possibly simplify the game if all the wolves were out. I don't have any fucking clue as to any of the wolves or anyone who needs wolves dead.

This is just stupid and I suggest you stop targeting me Ullar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)