The Walkthrough Tournament - ORAS Edition [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against s_aman, gg. I don't know why I used metal claw skarm when we can have steel wing. Didn't know we could use start level moves either.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I updated the wins, there are still many (way too many) battles left, so I guess I'm extending for two days.
If you didn't show activity yet, it may be the right time

We will do our match in the next hours, because there was always something else to do for one of us.

won in a good game
bring your Sandslash to avoid spikestacking

Last edited:

blinkie

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ dank meme crew
Activity, me and Kiyo couldn't meet on saturday so probably will reschedule

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Super Training is available, so every evolutionary stone is available. The round says "+ evolutions". There is no doubt or ambiguity here.

blinkie won this battle

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Super Training is available, so every evolutionary stone is available. The round says "+ evolutions". There is no doubt or ambiguity here.

blinkie won this battle
I was more referring to his Pelipper set, which to the best of my knowledge, was illegal. Wingull learns Roost at level 33 and Pelipper "learns" roost at level 22, but Wingull does not evolve until level 25. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think you're able to catch a wild Pelipper this early in the game

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
Kiyo If the "start" moves are available, then other moves that are only available via Heart Scale would logically be allowed as well, meaning Roost Pelipper would be legal under the current ruleset.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
dwarfstar is right, the Heart Scales are also available at this point of the game. The rule in R1 was clear ("before you reach Fallarbor Town") and the rule wasn't listed in the second round for those who didn't play the game (so didn't know at which point you reach Fallarbor Town)

Round 3 will be up when I get back from work tonight

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
vmed opp, didn't get a response, but did it super late. Not asking for an activity win, but that's my situation. Match won't be done in time.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
Activity wins:
kingmidas (OR) vs panamaxis (AS)
majaspic22 (AS) vs innovamania (AS)
zdrup15 (OR) vs Trifabulous (AS)
blizzarddd (OR) vs Bull Of Heaven (AS)

Coinflips:
Can-Eh-Dian (OR) vs hollywood (OR)
radianthero156 (AS) vs Cherub Agent (OR)

Round 3 will be up in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)