Multifaction/FFA Dragon Mafia Game Over: Norwegian Ridgebacks, Tiamat, Paperblade, Walrein, and moi win

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Contrary to Ullar's claim I have no desire to see any wolves die except for Daenerys Targaryen, the enemy of my faction. Ullar is making up anything he can to save himself, except he's so stupid he admitted to being aligned with Daenerys fully so anyone who isn't Daenerys (including other Short snouts) should want to see him die.

Now it's all out there - and I encourage you to think for yourselves, instead of blindly following a lynch train. Anyone who can possibly work with Daenerys should contact me, as well as Daenerys herself - I have allies that can help you, even after I'm gone.
Ullar, aren't you in contact with Daenerys already? If not, then you must be in contact with the other wolves. Don't play around with us and tell us what you know.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Ullar, aren't you in contact with Daenerys already? If not, then you must be in contact with the other wolves. Don't play around with us and tell us what you know.
Why would I be in contact with any other wolves -.-

This isn't a game with clear scum and not-scum, people. This is a game where you fight for your survival - nobody else's. you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise. And your 'leaders' will leave you high and dry, I guarantee that.

Why you should vote cancerous as your leader: Part I:

It is a well known fact that user:cancerous is one of the best, if not the very best crustacean that you can find in this lifetime.

As a mafia player, cancerous possesses many important qualities such as the ability to idle for long period of time, and the ability to never vote for lynch, ever. Having cancerous as leader will guarantee no lynch everyday, all day, thus will help us achieve world peace.

Cancerous cannot be killed, as he is protected by his chitin exoskeleton, so once appointed as leader, he will be your leader for life, saving you the pain of having to elect another leader, you will be able to use your newly acquired free time for more important matters, like looking at funny cat pictures and not lynching anyone.

Cancerous is wearing a sweet top hat and monocle, as you can see right here on his avatar. Top hat and monocle are clear signs of supreme leadership. Only idiots and squids do not vote for cancerous.

Cancerous once ate a bowl of large beef ramen with 2 eggs in 12 minutes, which is the fastest record compared to all 45 US presidents.

End of part I.

Why would I be in contact with any other wolves -.-

This isn't a game with clear scum and not-scum, people. This is a game where you fight for your survival - nobody else's. you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise. And your 'leaders' will leave you high and dry, I guarantee that.
Ullar you are going to get lynched, your survival chances are Zero. Now what?

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Just b/c you're a mindless automoton doesn't mean everyone is

Also why would you waste everyone's time by posting something so pointless

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
As no one bothers to stop the coalition against Ullar, he is lynched.

Ullar said:
Dear Ullar,
You are Mushu.

One of the lesser guardian spirits to the Fa family, you nevertheless helped save Mulan’s life when she went off to war in place of her father.

Night Action: Persuade.
You are funny, funny man Eddie Murphy. Using your silver tongue, you will convince target1 to vote for target2 in the next lynch vote.

You are allied with the Swedish Short-Snouts. You win when the Hungarian Horntails, the Norwegian Ridgebacks, and Kazavon are eliminated.

AND
You successfully snuck a woman into the Chinese army, so you think you know a thing or two about moling. You must ensure that no one ever moles your faction. Specifically, no one not on your faction can be elected as your faction leader.

OR
You know there is another young woman in this game who might need your help. If Daenerys Targaryen wins, you will also win.
Item said:
He was holding the Dragon Dagger.

Which doubles as a flute! This was used by the green power ranger to summon his dragon zord. As the green ranger’s identity was a mystery at first, you will also be immune to inspection and other info roles.
A leader has been elected for each faction. Two of these will get a night kill tonight, the Hungarian Horntails and the Norwegian Ridgebacks. The leader picks a target to kill and a killer to enact it. If someone of that faction is the killer, the kill will go through automatically unless blocked. If the killer is not of the same faction, I will PM them saying that PLAYER has asked them to kill PLAYER for FACTION. If they accept, the kill goes through. If they do not accept, the kill fails. It would be very convenient for everyone, in all cases, if both the leader and the killer PM'd in agreement at roughly the same time.

It is now Night 1. Deadline is in 48 hours, or when all actions are in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)