Smogon Premier League VI - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
White it is truly great that we get even a small insight of how you feel about each player WQ, I think I speak for everyone when I say i'd love to read some more detailed descriptions of your thoughts on each player going into the playoffs.

This, of course, can wait untill the week is over and we know for sure the 4 teams that qualify. I know you have a busy schedule, but please try to find some time for this, your fans thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
lol but laurel sent in his team so how are u posting won? ?_?

edit @ koko: lame... :(

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry, but trying to make a distinction between 1) timeout = win for Emvee and 2) DC = win for Laurel bc 100% win chance would be a mockery of justice.

It would incentivize Laurel to NOT try to rejoin and finish the game, and that would just be dumb policy, imo.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
hax on both sides (no flinches ughhhh) but i pulled through gg!

LETS GO FALCONS KACAW

edit: Spoken to Sweep and reassured him what was done/said during the battle wasn't a personal attack or anything reflecting the game by how either the game played out. I've got alot of respect for Sweep hes a good guy and well rounded battler.

Hate me if you will for the way I acted during that battle or what I said, I don't care lol. This is a Pokemon Simulator site, I've been playing this game for however long competitively and I've got to the point where whatever happens doesn't effect me anymore. Not saying I'm some type of reformed character (lol ojama) because I'm far from perfect. I've had my fair share of unlucky competitive matches and I've made sure you guys known about it. But when I see the reactions I do from my 'friends' who I've known for years it makes you realize where your priorities are in life, so yeh why not act like a (BAN ME PLEASE) eh? - stop sweatin it behind a computer raising ur blood levels fams its only a game ;)

-BLUFF GOD OUT

ps. rip IDM was a fun few years, safe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)