Smogon Premier League VI - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its not the norm to make a shoutout post when your team doesn't even make playoffs but I feel obliged. I'm not going to post negatives about people on my team in here because thats silly. So in alphabetical order:

Ignoring the people who quit

blarajan: Thanks for getting banned from the Sharks room begging them to buy me and you helped me get bought last year too. You are very smart and good at winning games even if you didn't have enough preparation. I'm not a big fan of RBY so hopefully they can bring LC back next year and you can rule the world again.

Conflict: It was an honor to be on a team with you. Your knowledge in GSC was unrivaled and the effort you put in to help with UU and RU was great to see. Thanks so much for convincing the Sharks to buy me. I hope I didn't let you down.

Edgar: Edgar you were always a positive influence on the chat and I was very happy to be your teammate. Its too bad you couldn't do better but I know no amount of knowledge in a tier can guarantee wins. Thanks for being supportive of me.

gene: Never had the chance to interact with you but I've heard nothing but the best so cheers.

Heist: Oh man, it was such an honor to be on the same team as you. Really, a dream. You are so so beyond good at this game it is amazing, its a real shame you got so unlucky, but you're definitely one of the best on this site. In my opinion, the best player without an individual. I hope you come back around next year, if not hopefully I can live up to your legacy and finally get my chance to play DPP OU.

Hot N Cold: Unfortunately I wasn't able to spend much time with you this year but you had a really clutch win over the Falcons. You're a really good player hopefully you can be more active next year and prove you're the best at RU.

Inflikted: You're really talented, it was a pleasure to get to know you more. Good luck with school and enjoy your break.

Kevin Garrett: Kevin is so incredible. The effort and preparation he puts into his teams every week is truly admirable. Every team deserves to have a person like KG on their team, his mentality, hard work, and ability to play multiple tiers are truly unrivaled.

makiri: I'm so grateful that you bought me. I gave the sharks an unnecessary amount of shit last year, and I know you really did not like me. I really hope I was able to change your opinion of me. It was a true honor to play for your team, and I hope to come back next year and be a shark again.

M Dragon: Like Heist, it was an honor to be on the same team as such a legend. Someone who, in my 4 or 5 years on Smogon, I've maybe interacted with 3 times, I always considered you to be amazing and I'm glad I got to know you more. You always seem to know the right plays in tiers you don't even play. Just remind me to sign up for HPL mids I want to VGC15.

Nerd (Stellar): Nobody knows that nerd is a god, but this man is really really good. We made an incredible team for ib93, and you were a really positive and active presence in the chat. Thanks so much for drafting me.

Prankster.: Was fun to be on your team again bud, please don't be so scared of bad plays in the future. (inside joke)

Synre: I think it's really cool that you were on an SPL team with me cause I here you commentate all the time. Too bad I couldn't talk with you at all.

The Goomy: I wish I got to see you a little more on irc but if I were drafting an SPL team i'd definitely be looking to pick someone like you up. Very hard worker, goes into his battles with complete confidence, and thoroughly studies his opponents to the T, sounds like a recipe for success.

Zubat: I really wanted to play Doubles this season but you are really really talented. Had some funny interactions, great getting to know you.

Love you sharks, honorary shout out to The Wolf for basically being a Shark.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
won in a good game against a good friend :') i love u sharks! will do shout outs later
After watching the replay I'm going to demand the win go in favor of Zubat. Shedinja can no longer use Swords Dance. It doesn't learn it the old way (the Ninjask evolve trick) and it cannot be Pokebanked from previous generations. Thus she had an illegal move and Zubat should have the win.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After watching the replay I'm going to demand the win go in favor of Zubat. Shedinja can no longer use Swords Dance. It doesn't learn it the old way (the Ninjask evolve trick) and it cannot be Pokebanked from previous generations. Thus she had an illegal move and Zubat should have the win.
;_;

First i'd like to thank Rewer and PttP for drafting me, it was a fun season regardless of how we placed. It's been a good year raiders and we obviously had our ups and downs. It was great to get to know a bunch of new people and be on a team with good friends.

Rewer - Thanks for being a sweet manager man, I know we had a few people request trades and I was one of them but you still did what was best for the team and I can respect your decisions all along the way. Trading newbreed and cheeser was hard but it helped us in the long run. It was a pleasure to play under you and I would happily do it again if i were to ever play again. You've been a pretty good friend and im glad that we were able to make the most of a shit start together

PttP - I was always under the impression that you hated me, but you still bought me, it's pretty much just a copy of what I just said but you did a good job this season, you had a lot of tough decisions to make at mid season and did the things that put the team in a better position than before mid. I hope that just because spl is over you won't go back to never talking to me, it was a fun season and im glad i got to know you :]

Dat Blast - you're amazing lol, we were stuck on an nu player in draft and Soulgazer had told me about you, said you were a little legend in the making, and that's the only thing he's ever been right about. You didn't really talk to us much but you did your job and im glad you finally go to shine as a tournament player, great job man it will be nice to see you around for hopefully years to come.

Steve Angello - great team player, great worker, great guy. You got put in a shit tier that you and everyone else in the world fucking hates but did what you needed to do to help the team. You helped everyone test and did whatever you could for the team, it was a pleasure having you around buddy, I hope more people will take you on in team tours to come and I hope you do well in all of them you deserve a lot of the credit for our comeback.

Marshall.Law - You got off to a terrible start, but you've picked it up and done what everyone expected you to after mid, you're a great player who uses some creative stuff, you've quickly become one of my favourite dpp player and you're an all around amazing player. I look forward to playing you in some dpp during tour bud :]

JeyTheGrey - Another friend who didn't really talk to us, We didn't interact much all season but you did your job as the uu player and picked up some nice wins, i hope everything turns around for you irl, you're a pretty good guy from what i've seen and im glad i was able to team with you. Keep up the good work friend and continue to be an outstanding player.

Malekith Afro Smash Veteran In Love you guys all came on at mid season, reluctantly, but you all did your thing and put everything you could into helping the team. Each of you are some of the best players i've seen play your respective tiers and it's been fun watching you guys do work. It's going to be fun seeing you both (vil and kith) play in the old gen tour, I hope you both do good, and i hope to team with all of you again it's always a pleasure to be around players of your level.

Leftiez To be honest, I came into the season hating you as a person but had the upmost respect for you as a player but you've grown on me and you're actually a really fun person to be around. You had a somewhat disappointing year by your own standards, but you worked hard and you're a really good player despite your record. It's been a pleasure to team with you leftiez, and i hope that you'll find success like you did in tour last year. I would say #leftieztour19 but i want bloo to win so i can't really do that ;)

kael <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 you're my favourite and i love you. You're always willing to help and you're such a good teammate, you're also adorable a really good player, I hope you and your wife have a beautiful wedding. Stay cute kael =D

e7e gay ..... You're a really good teammate tho, always willing to test and always being there when we needed you, pleasure to team with you kenny and your english is still a little better than kaels.

Bedschibaer - meme master beds, one of the funniest people on smogon and not quite as gay as totem. good player with good knowledge of the past gens but you also player one of the hardest tiers in spl. again, been a pleasure to team with you and I hope you do well in the past gens tour, would be nice to see an underrated threat do some damage.

Everyone else because our roster is fucking huge, you were all a big part of the team if you knew it or not, and we could always count on everyone to do their part. I love you all <3

people no on the roster O_o

The_Chaser - You were a very big part of the roster before you were traded and it was very sad to see you go, secretly i'm always rooting for you when you play, you're a very good guy and a pleasure to be around. We had some epic RBY battles during our time together and I could always count on your for some fun games, you're even the only teammate that learned the tier I played !

New Breed you're cursed ;_:

makiri & the sharks - Love you all, it's no secret I wanted to land on that roster at the start of the season, and even at mid. Things didn't go my way tho, You guys are a very good team that just had some luck issues. Hopefully we can see some more fun games this week and cut the drama before it happens, and hopefully I'll be able to call myself a shark one day, not just shark princess :(

Funkasaurus & the bigs - pulling for you nerds in playoffs, dont fuck up! Thank you for welcoming me into your team chan, it's actually one of the better irc chans ive been in, thanks laga and tanner for always being there to help me test and call my stupid ideas what they are, stupid. You're all adorable and I hope you guys win the entire thing :pigs: and yes, im a little salty about changing my decision to play when I could have been assman

gr8astard, Bloo & the Wolfpack, another great team that felt the luck gods rage, It was fun being part of your team chan and it was fun helping your players as much as I could. Shame things had to go so poorly for you guys but I know a team full of good players like that will bounce back easily, and bloo im looking forward to your tour victory this season!

and last but not least

Tiba before the season I was extremely nervous about playing, being a tier leader and representing my tier got to me and you actually calmed me down. You're a legend of the game and it's always a treat to watch you play, you're a really good guy and one of my better friends even if you trolled my team incredibly when you played us

again I would like to thank the raiders for drafting me, it was a great season despite our record. Sorry I couldn't do more than what I actually did do I feel like part of the blame should fall on me as one of the more seasoned players on our roster. Looking forward to next year with whatever I do come SPL time

o and a special shoutout to Zebraiken for being an awesome host. Hosts go under appreciated on smogon all the time and people don't realize the amount of work you put into this. So again, you're the best man, thanks for stepping up and being an awesome host

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
so aim is the digdugthug not fireburn huh

zoro u needed the cteam I had it ready n waiting tho I didn't expect it the dugsquad 2 c airtime in dis spl n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)