Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at my computer so no pretty images for this, but:
Zygarde: Nest (extra points for difficulty of catch vs. Dusk Ball).
Xerneas: Quick (it has an X on it, easy choice).
Mewtwo: Master Ball (but Premier/Heal for originality points).
pretty pictures :P

718.gif
Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png

xerneas-active.gif
Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png

mewtwo.gif
Bag_Master_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I still want another non-Dusk ball choice for Zygarde, but if nothing matches it, I'll do a twin pair, for when the Thousand moves come out :p
Why is everyone so caught up with matching balls..?

(I at least did it for Rayquaza)

Anyone with a Korean 3ds willing to farm the new Linoones?

Rosey needs her Gen 6 Extreme Speed rodent!
Yeah I really want one of those too!

Hi guys

I'm LF for:

Swablu (female) Moonball - Normal ability
Bagon (female) Safari Ball - Normal ability

IV's don't matter, just need the ball for breeding.
If you can help that would be awesome, I'm willing to do Breeding projects as payment.

So I just bred this egg:

Zangoose (F) - Jolly - Toxic Boost (HA) - Dive Ball - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Counter, Metal Claw, Final Gambit, Night Slash - 2499

But, of course, there are no bloody active TSV hatchers with the ESV. >_< ugh
Send me the female and I'll hatch you a shiny one.

I just force then to faint, then revive them with a Revival Herb. Keep going until you know they're on 0 happiness. It's easiest to do this after right after you've traded them so that they are at their base happiness. Sal's base is 35, so he only needs to faint 3 times to be at 0. If he's too powerful to have wild Pokemon / trainers KO him, give him a Toxic Orb and just wait it out

I've found 3 Japanese users on Twitter with that TSV, they are @ecreacrea, @p_stoneedge and @AyuKashigen (the two first ones seem fairly active). There's a guide on reddit for how to talk to them incase you don't speak Japanese / don't like using Google Translate.. I've used the Google Document that's linked to hatch a couple thing's myself, it's super easy and the people are really nice

e: used 'two' instead of 'too.' time for bed...
Thank you for the response! Unfortunately I'm terribly OCD when it comes to what my Pokemon look like and I really don't want it to have a Japanese name, especially when it can't evolve. lol :/

Ah well, maybe I'll just have to breed for another Flawless one then. At least now I have (2) parents with 6IVs @ 31! :)

Anyone with a Korean 3ds willing to farm the new Linoones?

Rosey needs her Gen 6 Extreme Speed rodent!
Huh, I though there were only three "region locks" of the 3DS (US, UK, Japan), does that mean there is actually four? O.o

I just bought a Japanese 3DS off eBay last night (couldn't be bothered waiting to borrow my friends to redeem Arceus; and I've been wanting one for ages), I assume there's no way for me to get the Linoone? Or does a Korean game work on a Japanese 3DS?

Anyone have any idea? :P

Send me the female and I'll hatch you a shiny one.
Thanks for the offer, but I prefer breeding my own TSV shinies - even if it can sometimesbe a pain to get them hatched, lol.

Hope you understand.

Thank you for the response!

Huh, I though there were only three "region locks" of the 3DS (US, UK, Japan), does that mean there is actually four? O.o

I just bought a Japanese 3DS off eBay last night (couldn't be bothered waiting to borrow my friends to redeem Arceus; and I've been wanting one for ages), I assume there's no way for me to get the Linoone? Or does a Korean game work on a Japanese 3DS?

Anyone have any idea? :P
You need a Japanese 3DS + a JPN Game to redeem the Arceus
It will not work with a Korean 3ds, since Korea has its own region too .

You need a Japanese 3DS + a JPN Game to redeem the Arceus
It will not work with a Korean 3ds, since Korea has its own region too .
I bought a Japanese version of X ages ago but wasn't able to play it for more than a few days before my friend needed his JAP 3DS back and I haven't been able to use it since. Was gonna finally borrow it off him in the next week or two but finally decided to just go ahead and get my own, lol.

And that's super annoying... ah well, maybe they will rerelease it sometime as a code event for Japan.

Or, at least, one can hope. :D

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thank you for the response! Unfortunately I'm terribly OCD when it comes to what my Pokemon look like and I really don't want it to have a Japanese name, especially when it can't evolve. lol :/

Ah well, maybe I'll just have to breed for another Flawless one then. At least now I have (2) parents with 6IVs @ 31! :)
Oh that's a shame, I actually try to find a match on that Japanese spreadsheet if I can't think of a good nickname, since you can be really boring and just get a literal Japanese translation of a word / term for your Pokemon and have them name it that, which imo looks really cool (like my Pidgeot 'イヌワシ' which just means Golden Eagle). If you haven't hatched it yet, I'd be happy to take it off you and do it haha

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh that's a shame, I actually try to find a match on that Japanese spreadsheet if I can't think of a good nickname, since you can be really boring and just get a literal Japanese translation of a word / term for your Pokemon and have them name it that, which imo looks really cool (like my Pidgeot 'イヌワシ' which just means Golden Eagle). If you haven't hatched it yet, I'd be happy to take it off you and do it haha
in reference to this situation, could I trade you 3 Ha luxball charmander eggs (i know the esvs) and ask for only one in return? there are 2 5iv and 1 6iv and you can have whichever two youd like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)