Smogon Premier League VI - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy for you to say when you don't have games you could lose
yo man, I know it's the latest cool trend to hate pwnemon for epic forum likes and shit, but his role on our team is much bigger than an outsider looking in can see. I've seen firsthand the lengths to which this man goes in order to prepare and test with lohgock each week and as a result I think he shares a great deal of the responsibility for every doubles win and loss for the Scooters. "don't have games you could lose" is a gross misrepresentation of this man's role on our team.

furthermore, as someone who has won and lost important games for the scooters in the past, I think pwnemon's point absolutely stands. one of the least classy things you can do, in my opinion, is discredit your opponent for his win, especially when there wasn't any luck involved. saying shit like "I wasn't motivated" is a cop out and an indicator of poor attitude as well as a mindset that will not lead to learning from the loss and improvement in this game. so, "easy to say" or not, I think what pwnemon said is absolutely true. feel free to disagree.

Activity Post

As I said i won't be on this weekend and I waited him since monday (I wrote on his wall) and I posted here 2 days ago to tell about his inactivity.
I hate to do this in last week but I don't like this attitude.

Cya next week, go Bigs n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)