Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thanks everyone. While we're at it, Premier Ball or Dive Ball for Heatran? Premier Ball makes more sense of course, but now that I think about it, the contrast might be sort of cool...

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Which is the most fitting ball for this fella (heavy ball is overdone imo :/)?
?
and where do I find animated spirits of the ORAS Megas?
for Camerupt if not Heavy (or
'cause why not...).

Animated ORAS mega sprites can be found at (for example): http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/rubi-omega-zafiro-alfa/sprites/animados/salamence-mega.gif

change "salamence" to the relevant Pokémon, and to get shinies, change "/animados/" to "/animados-shiny/". For example: http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/rubi-omega-zafiro-alfa/sprites/animados-shiny/metagross-mega.gif gives:

for Camerupt if not Heavy (or
'cause why not...).

Animated ORAS mega sprites can be found at (for example): http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/rubi-omega-zafiro-alfa/sprites/animados/salamence-mega.gif

change "salamence" to the relevant Pokémon, and to get shinies, change "/animados/" to "/animados-shiny/". For example: http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/rubi-omega-zafiro-alfa/sprites/animados-shiny/metagross-mega.gif gives:
I'll just do repeat, I guess. :)
thx for the quick answers!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ball for shiny west gastrodon? Also, to continue dexnav chains you have to KO mons you encounter, right?

And yes, that or capture them. You also can't let one run away, i.e. you must encounter them if they appear in the overworld.

When a pokemon is burned/paralyzed and i send in my imposter ditto . Does it copy the speed drop effect/attack drop ?

Keep or Toss? I know Def is low, but I can't think of any physical hits Mewtwo X would take anyway.

Mewtwo - #150 (Hasty) : 31 / 29 / 18 / 31 / 30 - 31 / 31

Edit: Tossed. Sadness

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are you asking me to find hatches for you? Have you tried /r/SVExchange or the Japanese shiny sheet yet?
i was asking that, yes. but after some thought, i wont like the tsv shinies as much unless i hatched them myself. having said that, if youd like the eggs, you can still have them.

looking for ha swirlix preferrably in heal or premeir ball

Last edited:
LF the following, IV bred Pokemon available FT

Female Remoraid in a Fast Ball
Female Eevee in a Ultra Ball / Dive Ball / Dream Balll
Female Houndour in a Luxury Ball

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
how do you make the link things with the usernames and the spoiler tags?
You mean like this; Death Blade99? You just type @ followed by a users' name, which brings up a list of users to choose from.

Spoiler tags are made using [hide][/hide] tags (just write stuff in the middle). If you want the hide tag to say something, type out [hide=stuff][/hide]

Example:

[hide]hello[/hide]

Makes:

hello

And:

[hide=what's up]not much[/hide]

Makes:

not much

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just as a general reminder, don't abuse that bbcode, or any of the other. Excessive use of it without a good reason is infraction worthy (also, sorry for the notification cant say!).
No problem, probably good for me to know ;)

Apart from it getting you into trouble, Death Blade99, if you mess up the code by doing a typo it can totally mess up the formatting of your post, which is a huge pain to re-edit and fix, so just be diligent in that regard

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No problem, probably good for me to know ;)

Apart from it getting you into trouble, Death Blade99, if you mess up the code by doing a typo it can totally mess up the formatting of your post, which is a huge pain to re-edit and fix, so just be diligent in that regard
Oh, I wasn't intending it to be a warning for you, I was assuming you know as much. Just meant it as a general warning to people in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)