League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I go on PBE from time to time.

Unfortunately I can't do it atm because it crashes on Windows 10 (along with Patch 5.5 for that matter -____-)

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So for anyone playing Sion Top - you guys still maxing E first or are you switching over to maxing Q? I tried maxing Q first and so long as you know what you're doing with the range and wind-up time I don't think maxing Q first is a bad idea against a lot of champions. There are some I probably would still consider maxing E if only because it's a little easier to hit them with the skillshot than to get stunned mid-way wind-up(Kennen, Irelia).

Also Bard for most troll champion. Every Bard I've had just jeopardizes us so hard (one retard went full AP).

I think id try Q first on Sion vs champions it is easy to land on. Ones that want to try to fight me or aren't ranged.

Yeah Bard is troll. He seemed useless after the laning phase, but I think that is because people don't know what they are doing yet.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Ages ago I seem to remember that champions with a high percentage of skillshots (ie Lux) were the ones that had the largest win % difference, and for a time Blue team won about 55% of games despite matchmaking creating an overall "worse" team for Blue. I'd be curious to see how Purple/Blue champion win percentages stack up, and where Bard will eventually fit in that category.
Speaking of which, I wonder how much this changed when they added the new locked camera option.

i had this feeling in my gut that tsm would make it, but i would never have guessed we to be in the finals. dont they have like 2-3 subs on the roster playing atm? it's ridiculous imo. surprised ge didnt make it too tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)