ORAS Underused Ladder Tournament - Finals! [Won by Hairy Toenail]

Status
Not open for further replies.
all good, I thought timid chandy hits 279 speed for some reason, thats why i let flower get tricked, thinking it would sweep lol

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lol bob is trash. Get rekt nerd

Really though, ggs to both parties replays were fun to watch.

Playing king uu tomorrow 8pm est

Edit: change of plans, sorry!

Last edited:
Won 2-0, ggs kink.

Replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-217608703 Game 1
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-217614182 Game 2

Some short shoutouts I guess lol.

Thanks everyone for making mons an enjoyable experience, I probably would have quit awhile ago if it weren't for you.

My friends in competitive tutoring: AM brokenwings Kreme Eyan DaAwesomeDude1 MKSLAYER97 StarmeiTheGod Incognitus Exeggutor Trinitrotoluene Tyler0 MrAldo

My UU friends: uu iz da shizzle SmashBrosBrawl YABO Tipsy Russian dingbat dodmen Dad's Dad SirVictini thyme time 4trackboy Metric hilarious

Probably forgetting some people, so sorry if I did.

Last edited:

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Congrats, Hairy Toenail ! Fantastic games - these two and the three against Bob were all great to watch.

This was a lot of fun - definitely learned a lot about tournament play, and even though I made some pretty big mistakes in team selection against King UU (seriously, what was I thinking bring a team that had trouble breaking Umbreon against you? :P), I'm glad I participated. Looking forward to the next.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Hairy Toenail I knew you would win. I knew my pep talk in our convos would help you achieve this glorious accomplishment. Your untapped potential was there but before the motivation and before the "stop getting played by stall" speeches, that I won't share in a more explicit manner because of my gentlemen like nature, you were a dormant seed that hadn't blossomed into the flower we see now. From here on out you will be our champion, but not just any champion. The champion of the UU people, the champion of Competitive Tutoring, the champion of StarmeiTheGod , the champion of our hearts. May you proceed on this grand endeavor towards Pokemon enlightenment without hesitation or short comings. Thank you Hairy Toenail, for being a hero of the people.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Thanks for the shout out you're a good player, I especially enjoyed the part where you used CM a lot and King did too but you came out on top because you were better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)