Multifaction/FFA Dragon Mafia Game Over: Norwegian Ridgebacks, Tiamat, Paperblade, Walrein, and moi win

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would appreciate it if I was targeted by a bodyguard (preferably) or a safeguard tonight. I am afraid of dying or being targeted by something harmful; as evidenced by the NOC and persuade, people like to randtarget me. It would also suck to die before I really had a chance to do anything.

Particularly if I talked to you on n0, I would like you to aid me.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
imperfectluck was blasted to death with a laser.
imperfectluck said:
Dear imperfectluck,
You are Smaug.

You destroyed the dwarf civilization under the Lonely Mountain, claiming countless gold and the arkenstone for yourself. You are a paragon of dragons, powerful, smart, and definitely greedy.

Night Action: Silence.
As the archetypal awesome dragon, you inspire fear in all who see you. Your target will be too afraid to post in the thread. This cancels out persuasion.

You are allied with the Swedish Short-Snouts. You win when the Hungarian Horntails, the Norwegian Ridgebacks, and Kazavon are eliminated.

AND
Unassessably wealthy, magnificent, stupendous, all should be so complimentary to you. You must get three other players on your faction to declare you a winner. They can PM the host saying so at any time, but can also rescind this at any time.

OR
Greed is itself a disease, in this case called Dragon Sickness. When you silence a player, they will be hit with Dragon Sickness, which they will then spread with their night action. If all living players have Dragon Sickness, you win.
Item said:
He was holding Marijuana.

But you swear you’re just holding it for Puff the Magic Dragon. But that doesn’t really explain why the priority on your actions has been set to low. You should get rid of this item.
sunny004 was meteor smashed.
sunny004 said:
Dear sunny004,
You are Spyro.

When Gnasty Gnorc turned every other dragon to stone, you alone were spared. Then you saved everyone and kicked his ass to the rocking tunes of a former Police band member.

Night Action: Prio Up.
Your wings aren’t big enough to fly yet, but you can charge very quickly. You will charge ahead of your target, clearing the way and helping them complete their action at a high priority. This cannot get kills past bodyguard, decoy, or rogue.

You are allied with the Hungarian Horntails. You win when the Norwegian Ridgebacks, the Swedish Short-Snouts, and Tiamat are eliminated.

AND
Your inability to fly still makes you somewhat insecure. You must prove your charging prowess by Prio Upping an action that would have failed otherwise (due to control, protection, etc).

OR
Though you were a hero to your people, you are still a dirty colored dragon. If the mighty blue dragon Kazavonwins, you will also win.
Item said:
He was holding the Book of Job.

It’s a pretty cool book about an awesome old dragon called the Leviathan. But for some reason when you target players with it, they spend the night repenting and will target themselves with their own night action. The book is old and fragile, so you can only do this twice.
Also, another item was found totally spent on the ground.
Item said:
This was the Moonlight Greatsword.

Made from the tale of Seath the Scaleless, that guy was a dick. But his powers over crystal magic were great, so by firing a beam at target1, all of their actions will hit target 2. Crystal weapons are powerful but fragile, so after one use this will break.
billymills appears to be stunned! Don't communicate with him outside of the thread.

It is now Day 2. Once again, we need faction leader votes. Don't forget to get these in!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i'd like to hear billy defend himself, as ullar was being annoying to me yesterday while i was NOCd so i know how it feels.

i also have no clue what is going on in this game, so people should talk to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)