2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
This ref's lost his fucking marbles. Ruins the whole game by sending Ibra off just because all the players raised their arms and ignores what was a clear penalty when Cavani fouled Costa. In fact, Oscar was the one who had his studs out (partially, but out) while Ibra had tucked his feet in. I feel bad for him, I really do and he seemed really calm for someone who was undeservedly sent off.

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Jesus fucking christ if Ibra got red Costa should have gotten it 2 times over.

Still not sure whether Chelsea or the refereeing is worse because they've been outplayed by 10 players all second half. Really hope PSG get some sort of karma god damn

Edit: of course they don't
Edit2: YES
Edit3: get rekt mourinho

Last edited:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
<negres> gg ez
<negres> bring on the next niggas

haha fucking deserved, chelsea up to their usual shit football + massive help from refs and still couldnt win against 10. psg are fucking gods

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
diego costa is the biggest cunt in world football

never been happier with a champions league result after that ridiculous ibra red card, pathetic from oscar pretending to be hurt. also fuck chelsea

HBK

I'm pretty sure what Luiz did in that still is infinitely funnier than this meme. shade Costa needs to attend some anger management classes, that's all but Verrati's a bigger cunt than he could ever be and if you don't know that, I guess we know which match you were watching.

HBK

City totally desvered a pen but I ain't complaining, it's nice to see them being fucked over by shady refereeing for once. The title race is over imo.

HBK

To think that we let these noobs batter us........we really needed to win today, especially after Burnley's heroics yesterday, but Southampton were impenetrable. I think there's something seriously wrong with this system and the way we've been lining up, Mourinho really needs to experiment with something new, we can't keep going on like this. And he has this annoying habit of not making any substitutions until it's all too late.

To think that we let these noobs batter us........we really needed to win today, especially after Burnley's heroics yesterday, but Southampton were impenetrable. I think there's something seriously wrong with this system and the way we've been lining up, Mourinho really needs to experiment with something new, we can't keep going on like this. And he has this annoying habit of not making any substitutions until it's all too late.
i think a big part of why chelsea have been struggling more in the latter half of the season is fabregas. he was the main source of creative play from the middle of the field, he dictated play and he was bagging assists at an alarming rate. but, like fabregas ALWAYS does, he has fallen off in the 2nd half of the season. not to worry though, the rest of the premier league are not competent enough to take advantage of chelsea slipping. i still believe the title will be yours when the season ends.

HBK

i think a big part of why chelsea have been struggling more in the latter half of the season is fabregas. he was the main source of creative play from the middle of the field, he dictated play and he was bagging assists at an alarming rate. but, like fabregas ALWAYS does, he has fallen off in the 2nd half of the season. not to worry though, the rest of the premier league are not competent enough to take advantage of chelsea slipping. i still believe the title will be yours when the season ends.
He's just really exhausted, as is Oscar, they haven't been rested enough. But why play this system where we're so dependent on one player to create chances? Even when he was playing well, we weren't exactly destroying everyone. The only reason we managed to build this huge lead is because everyone else has been worse. All the other teams seemed to have forgotten how to defend and that's the only thing that we truly excelled at. City have been playing better attacking football than us and the title would've been theirs if they could defend like us.

Our first 11 if we'd have signed Fabregas what a team this would be.
Ospina
Bellerin
BFG
Kos
Monreal
Coq
Ramsey
Ozil
Cazorla
Sanchez
Giroud

Oh well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)