Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, afternoons and nights
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I used to relevant
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited:
Username: FirstSerpent
PO/PS! Username: Nyahaha
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+5. I'm available most of the day. ^^
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 16 year old Pokémon fan who has been playing in the OU tier for a little while now. I enjoy watching Series/Anime occasionally, and love swimming.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Username: darkrai147
PO/PS! Username: darkrai147
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST. Most weeknights from 8-11 PM.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Started playing during BW2, but I didn't really get super competitive until XY. I would like to go back and learn Gen 5 in a more competitive context.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both

Username: Spydreigon
PO/PS! Username: Spydreigon
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5, most afternoons/nights
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS Ubers (I asked Sweep to tutor me and he's cool with it)
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a Sophomore in high school who really wants to get into the competitive side of Pokemon. I mostly play casually but I'd like to learn a bit more.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both, preferably skype
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

Last edited:
Username: Enki
PO/PS! Username: Enki
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 6-11 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a student, and I love sport, in this period I am a bit busy irl with exams, but I have time to play Pokemon, I am playing it from more than a year. I am here to learn a new meta.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes

Username: gelli
PO/PS! Username: gelly/jellu
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt -6 im on basically all the time after 1pm
What tier do you want to learn?: dpp ou
Tell us a little about yourself: hs senior from louisiana w/ no classes playing mons to pass time,, i love dogs
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Last edited:
Username: Mysteria
PS/PO username: Mysteriia
Timezone and hours of availability: GMT-5 and evenings
What tier would you like to learn: ORAS NU
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a fifteen year old from the USA who contributes a lot to the site. The only things do more than Pokemon are music and martial arts
IRC/Skype: IRC only
Blacklist: Understood

Last edited:
Username: Adversary
PO/PS! Username: Adversary / Adversaree
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, almost every afternoon
Tell us a little about yourself: yo i'm p new here on smogon, i signed in round 92 but my tutor didn't give a fuck about me, let's try and check what will happen this time
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yea
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yea

Username: Oneah
PO/PS! Username: Oneah
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+0, generally available during afternoons.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a software engineering student, I'm 24 years old (25 in 4 days), really new to pokemon.
Started playing the singleplayer games for relaxing and then got interested in the combat mechanics after watching a couple of
youtube videos.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes to both

Last edited:

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Username: antemortem
PO/PS! Username: antemortem
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CST, weekday afternoons and weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU
Tell us a little about yourself: i'm really cute and easy to teach (i easily comprehend concepts)
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

Username: BCroak
PO/PS! Username: CleanYourself
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1 / almost everyday from 15.00 to 21.00
What tier do you want to learn?: Oras OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a student and I need to improve myself in Oras OU 'cause what I know isn't enough.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes, though I prefer Skype
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited:

Scotti

we back.
Username: Scotti
PO/PS: Scotti
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt -5 6:00pm to 11:00pm, or anytime on weekends.
Tell us a little about yourself: I like to rate teams and build teams :3
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yea
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yea

Username: Shyfire
PO/PS Username: Shyfire
Timezone and hours of availability: GMT -8, and am usually on during the afternoons every other day
Tell us a little about yourself: And up and coming tournament player looking to learn some new tiers and make a name for himself
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype: IRC only
Do you understand how the blacklist works: yes

Username:Tree of Bonsai
PO/PS! Username:Tree of Bonsai
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -6, Mondays- Wednesdays 7:30pm-10:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 12:00 pm - 3:00pm
What tier do you want to learn?:ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself:I'm a freshman in college. I really enjoy sports and things like that. Currently a bio major and it sucks pretty bad. Also enjoy other games such as league of legends
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: skype

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Username: Don Honchkrorleone
PO/PS! Username: Don Honchkrorleone
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -3. Weekends all day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), Mondays from midday to 5 pm
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU or ORAS LC
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 20-year old historian (medieval Slavic world in IX - XIV century. No Feudalism talk allowed to me) from Rio de Janeiro with a sexy mullet and a blind left eye. I'm suffering from creative block and smogon existential crisis right now, and considering quitting Smogon so maybe learning another tier could make me regain my Pokemon passion that brought me to this site at first place. I like Psychadelic and Progressive Rock, Disney movies and animation in general, and card games. I hate stall and rap.

Username: Blk4ce
PO/PS! Username: Blk4ce
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT, Everyday 3PM-7PM
Tell us a little about yourself: 20 year old student. I'm a long time fan of pokemon, but I have only started playing pokemon competitively and I really want to learn.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, both.

Last edited:
Username: ChinChanSu
PS/PO Nickname: ChinChanSu
Timezone and availability: GMT+8, 7:00PM-10:00PM on weekdays, almost always available whole day in weekends
Tier: UU
About myself: 25-year old chemical engineer in a design company. Plays Pokemon/badminton or surfs the net after work. :)
IRC/Skype: Yes
Blacklist: Yes

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: -Clone-
PO/PS! Username: Clone
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -4; 5-11 PM weekdays, afternoon - morning weekends
Tell us a little about yourself: Im 18 years old, i like pokemon, and i like playing ou. i dont really understand bw all that well, so im hoping to get better at it, esp since im trying to make a stour run this season & in the future. aside from mons, i like food, i hate school, and have senioritis. im going to college tho so thatll all change relatively soon. i play ultimate frisbee with friends during the week which is why im usually on later during the school week. fave tv show is chicago pd.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes; I prefer Skype, however.

Username: costi
PO/PS! Username: costi93 [showdown]
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt+1; basically i'm completely available during weekend and during the week i'm free after 18pm (gmt+1) for at least 2 hours
Tell us a little about yourself: sorry guys, i'll edit this, i'm from iphone and i'm in a bit hurry
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes

Nb: i have priority from last round i think :]

Last edited:
Username: Zekrom2525
PO/PS! Username: Zekrom2525
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Any
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU, VGC '15
Tell us a little about yourself: I want to improve my battling skills for wi-fi tournaments, showdown battles, etc

Username: Dramadrama
PO/PS! Username: sneakynerd
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt +1. i have time on weekends, from mondays
to thursdays between 18:30-20:30
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Im 15 years old, play pokemon for about a year, i began playing more competitive about 5 months ago. Im not really into gaming, i really enjoy metalcore music, i love theaters, for about a month i got into fashion, iam big fan of male models, altho i bearly know any. Btw im from Poland
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I prefer IRC

Username: TheInsanity
PO/PS! Username: Insanityyy
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt+1, i'm always on from 3 p.m to 01.00 a.m
Tell us a little about yourself: i like eating pizza and playing mandolino
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: i prefer skype

Username: D4RR3N
PO/PS! Username: D4RR3N
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +8, usually afternoons but my time could be flexible.
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing for a while, but DPP has always been my weak spot, looking to improve for tour.

Leftiez agreed to tutor me
[00:00] D4RR3N: yo man, just wondering would you be ok to tutor me for dpp ou next round of b101?
[00:03] Leftiez: hey
[00:04] Leftiez: sure
[00:04] Leftiez: just notice it during signup

I HAVE PRIORITY FROM LAST ROUND

Username:
NShader

PO/PS! Username: PS!: Strider and Egbert

Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT - 3, Usually Friday Nights, Weekends Afternoons, Evenings And Nights

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a student, just finishing 9th grade. I'm a pretty weird guy by my friends' experience, but easy to get along if you focus yourself in it. I can be goofy or serious. Not one for sports. I learn easily if I'm interested.

Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I can use Skype.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)