Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkrai - Modest - Bad Dreams - Cherish Ball - 31.22.31.31.30.31

Not too bad, IMO. It's not Timid obviously but meh, I have PS so I'll keep it until I get a better one.

Nelson Tangela said:
I'm looking for any female Heavy Ball Gastly/Haunter/Gengar spitback.

Can offer spitbacks of these in return.

Thanks cannibal
Aww, and here I was breeding you some spitbacks. Oh well lol, was gonna do it eventually. ^_~"

Edit -> lol, one of the male spitbacks was 31/x/31/31/31/31 haha.

Darkrai - Modest - Bad Dreams - Cherish Ball - 31.22.31.31.30.31

Not too bad, IMO. It's not Timid obviously but meh, I have PS so I'll keep it until I get a better one.
Definitely pretty nice. You could always equip a Scarf on it. =)

Also, still looking for someone to touch-trade a Virizion with!

Last edited:

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Need anything in the nidoran family with sheer force, IVs irrelevant. Can trade pretty much anything from alpha sapphire bar legendary pokes.

EDIT: Thanks to user below, need nidoran then, with sheer force

EDIT2: found, need no more

Last edited:
Anyone have shiny greninja, shiny suicune and shiny muk? Will give 2 shinies for each if right natures. (Timid for greninja and suicune and adamant for muk)

Can anyone help me with a hidden ability Skrelp? I have a lot to offer that aren't shiny or legendary Pokemon, maybe I can hep you. Just need any HA Skrelp or it's evolved form that's available.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
You know what sorry for the false hope. I'm only playing on X right now before I start up my Omega. The Love/Apricorn ball doesn't exist in X right?
Well, yes and no. The ball itself is not legally obtainable in Gen VI, but females transferred from HGSS that were caught with apricorn balls can be bred with them.

But yeah, Gen V-VI Pokemon, as well as hidden abilities, are not legal in apricorn balls.

But anyway, onto my question. My OR game is a digital version from the eShop. Could I theoretically cut and move the save file out of the SD card, make and play through a new file, and just paste the old file back in its proper folder when I want to revert to my old save? I want to play a nuzlocke challenge through the game, but don't want to lose all of my old data since the game is my main file for battle spot, breeding, etc.

I know using separate SD cards and re-downloading the game doesn't work, since apparently the 3DS can detect it and prevent use of the previous save file on the original SD card, but could I manage two different saves using the same SD card with no issues?

Edit: To clarify, I wouldn't keep both saves on the SD card at once, just move them between my SD and my comp when I want to play a certain file.

Last edited:
Well, yes and no. The ball itself is not legally obtainable in Gen VI, but females transferred from HGSS that were caught with apricorn balls can be bred with them.

But yeah, Gen V-VI Pokemon, as well as hidden abilities, are not legal in apricorn balls.

But anyway, onto my question. My OR game is a digital version from the eShop. Could I theoretically cut and move the save file out of the SD card, make and play through a new file, and just paste the old file back in its proper folder when I want to revert to my old save? I want to play a nuzlocke challenge through the game, but don't want to lose all of my old data since the game is my main file for battle spot, breeding, etc.

I know using separate SD cards and re-downloading the game doesn't work, since apparently the 3DS can detect it and prevent use of the previous save file on the original SD card, but could I manage two different saves using the same SD card with no issues?
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to, considering you can't do 2+ savefiles normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)