Fuck Trappers ADV OU - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost G1

the battle is pretty hilarious because of haxy it was so I will leave it here.
[replay]gen3ou-218512950[/replay]

We will play the other game/s sometime later.

E: Credit to gene for the team.

Last edited:
Sunday night (or afternoon whatever, it was Monday morning for me), I ran into Blingas on STours during the Tour. I PMed asking if he/she could battle, he/she replied that he/she was going to get some food and would be back in a little while. I chall'd, figuring when he/she got back he/she would accept. Eventually after an Hour and a Half I got bored of waiting, cancelled the challenge and went to bed (it was 2 AM in the morning). Activity

No offense to Blingas, I just don't know his/her gender

Actually, I responded about a minute after you pmed me (once i got my food) and sent a challenge, ready to play, but to no avail because you didn't accept. You then proceeded to not challenge me until an hour or more later, in which i was already busy by then.

I was 15 minutes, and I didn't respond because I DCED about 10 seconds after seeing the challenge (anyone who knows me can guess why: I heard a noise from my parents' room, panicked and shut down the computer)

And I didn't ignore your PM: I VMed you asking when to play and you suggested sometime during Tour.

Last edited:
The fact that you also ignored my PM asking when you wanted to play and then randomly showing up when I'm busy and then refusing to play until I'm gone is a genius tactic and I wish you luck in it working 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)