Smogon Premier League VI - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
ORAS Ubers: Evuelf vs Jibaku dude just better *-*
RBY OU: During Summer vs KratosMana win vs anti and lose vs me in powc y/y. Should be a good series though and anti will bring the fite but it won't be as epic as some of the matches we've seen thus far
ORAS Ubers: sack of shit vs PROBLEMS 6-0 gg
ORAS Doubles: finally vs TheFourthChaser best doubles player in the tournament and full stop. Also finally for RO (#). Fuck Skitty she's a bitch.
RBY OU: Hantsuki vs marcoasd interesting series to see replayed, my money's on mah italian porco dio legend marco. Is it gonna be a zingarata party tho? porca madonna we shall find out

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
[#1] Ever Grande Bigs vs [#4] Congregation of the Classiest
ORAS OU: Destiny Device vs CTC
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay
ORAS Ubers: Evuelf vs Jibaku
ORAS UU: Sam vs Hikari
ORAS RU: Ginku vs Bad Ass
ORAS NU: Finc2612 vs FLCL
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs Braverius
BW OU: Jirachee vs papai noel
DPP OU: boudouche vs 199 Lives
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Triangles
GSC OU: Hill vs Mr.E
RBY OU: During Summer vs KratosMana

[#2] Alpha Ruiners vs [#3] Firebot Falcons
ORAS OU: PDC vs Tesung
ORAS OU: Tokyo Tom vs IAmGingy
ORAS Ubers: steelphoenix vs PROBLEMS
ORAS UU: reachzero vs bugzinator
ORAS RU: Meru vs Pearl.
ORAS NU: Teddeh vs Toxzn
ORAS Doubles: finally vs TheFourthChaser
BW2 OU: SoulWind vs High Impulse
DPP OU: august vs TV-Rocka
ADV OU: dekzeh vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: Tiba vs Bomber92
RBY OU: Hantsuki vs marcoasd

GLHF everyone. Rooting for Ruiners.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Shoutout post since old thread got locked:

Just wanted to thank tennisace and Valentine for giving me a shot at my first SPL. I had a really fun time and I'm glad you stuck with me even though my record was overall pretty disappointing. The Tigres are a really cool bunch of people and I'm glad to have met of all you. We kind of got rocked the first two weeks, but we brought it back and managed to get a small chance of making it into the playoffs which was really cool to see. My only regret was not being able to perform better for the team in my first SPL (and really my first major tournament), but I hope to train in the mountains and fight with the strength of a wild tigre if such things are in store next year.

Individual shoutouts:

Floppy: Amazing RBYer and all-around chill dude. Got me interested in RBY beyond haxing Melee Mewtwo and, not gonna lie, it's a fun metagame! Thanks for helping me test and being a great teammate and fun dude to hang with.

Soulgazer: Even if you didn't like the tier, you still beasted at ORAS NU and had a nice track record for typing "i freaking lost, he has a sneasel" into the chat and then winning anyway. Great to have you on the team, and thanks for testing with me! Also thanks for being lucky ehehehe. Good luck with school!

JabbaTheGriffin: Another chill dude, thanks for testing with me and stepping up to bat for ORAS UU when Omfuga jumped ship, definitely a great player.

Biosci: Poi, nice guy and great Doubles player, poi

Jorgen: Truly a GSC legend, even if you didn't come on IRC much you seem like a cool guy and you definitely hauled in your fair share of wins, using Baton Pass most of the time no less. thanks for playing with us!

FAJI: WEPWNPOKEMON, had a bit of a rough start but you really got some super clutch wins in the last few weeks. Letting you play NU last week was the greatest decision we ever made as a team.

The DragonKnight: Really nice guy and great teambuilder for ORAS OU, was great having you on the team. You have so many teams lol, the one you used last week was called Untitled 627 wuuuuttttt

Thatsjustpeachy: It is finally time to throw in the towel. Definitely a top BW player, shame you never got to pull out the Cleffa team, but I'm sure you'll get your chance sometime. :]

Fakes: DPP was when I started playing Pokemon and watching you play definitely made me nostalgic for the tier, good to have you!

sebixxl: Wish you came on IRC more, you seem like a very nice guy and your teams were always interesting. Thanks for sticking with us!

undisputed: Another guy who needed to come on irc more, though you definitely have the skills at ADV. Was fun watching you play, you definitely know your stuff!

Sapientia: Strong German is strong.

Lunar.: Friendly guy who was always a good IRC presence, also a great Doubles player. You and Biosci are a good team!

RiCH HOMiE CHRiS: Moet. :] Definitely skilled despite not getting to play but so much. Tear it up next year!

Also gotta give a special shoutout to Sweep, who convinced tennis/val to buy me and helped me test throughout SPL, thanks for everything man.

Also a special shoutout to ium for being adorable and supporting me. Go Bigs!

Gonna stop overstepping my bounds as a 3k player now. Hope to cross paths with you all again in the future, was a pleasure. :]

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
fuck AM's predictions

[#1] Ever Grande Bigs (0) vs [#4] Congregation of the Classiest (0)

ORAS OU: Destiny Device vs CTC >> ik hes the outl's senpai n everything but yung schoolboy corleone is gonna make senpai notice me
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay >> my nigga should change his name to TheEnded after this week haha,,
ORAS Ubers: Evuelf vs Jibaku >> anyone see this niggas last spl game? he tossed some fool on his neck w that little chinchilla pokemon. dont fuck w jibs
ORAS UU: Sam vs Hikari >> uncle sam vs mexcari guess who wins every time haha,, #uscitizenship&immigrationservices
ORAS RU: Ginku vs Bad Ass >> "if ginku was the nas of lower tiers, then my nigga ass surely is its savior lil b" -- mlk jr
ORAS NU: Finc2612 vs FLCL >> its VINCE dumbass
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs Braverius >> oooof this is a tough call. former teammate and current teammate and both r sik @dubblz m8. however zach has been saving up karma 4 playoffs haha,,,
BW OU: Jirachee vs papai noel >>
nothin reassures me more of certain victory than my nigga the one and only allstarschampion yan
DPP OU: boudouche vs 199 Lives >> iv been learning french douche, tell me how i do (swear its not google translate): sil vous plait me sucer la bite? victoire facile!
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Triangles >> ah so this square is facing off this round vs triangles haha,, cant wait til mcmectangle gets rektangled
GSC OU: Hill vs Mr.E >>
usually this is the hill im lookin at when my mom walks in on me beatin my dick. but this time imma be beatin my dick to Hill gettin his dick beat by mr.e #nohomo
RBY OU: During Summer vs KratosMana >> http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ou-player-of-the-week-21-kratosmana.3532582/#post-6106346

[#2] Alpha Ruiners (0) vs [#3] Firebot Falcons (0)

ORAS OU: PDC vs Tesung >> oooooof this is a tough one. both are lucky as shit and both use matchup based bulky offense squads. however i will give pdc the edge due to that wink wink phenomenal display of plays today nawmsayin #lordsquads
ORAS OU: Tokyo Tom vs IAmGingy >> so my niggas playin some crusty ass ou room tryhard fuccboi who rides on tesung/pdc/bengay/tdk etc ou room niggas' nuttsacks all day and goes by the name of tokyo tom when neither is his name tom nor does he live in tokyo. I HATE DECEITFUL FUCKS LIKE TOKYO TOM so toss his ass tesung! i mean gingy
ORAS Ubers: steelphoenix vs PROBLEMS >> init m8 us lads gittin fit 4 penetration w dem steelpenis proper brilliant! crumpets bloody teapot queen elizabeth good day crisps!
ORAS UU: reachzero vs bugzinator >> direct quote from faji "crusty ass po fucks all suck dick except me n alan" shoutout said crusty po fucks blunder New Breed Omfuga Calloflochie RiCH HOMiE CA$ED and whoever i forgot
ORAS RU: Meru vs Pearl. >> around turn 15 of every game this happens (NSFW)

ORAS NU: Teddeh vs Toxzn >> my nigga ed norton has humbled himself to play an irrelevant tier,,, too bad he wont be as much of an ezwin as cased haha,,
ORAS Doubles: finally vs TheFourthChaser >> all i know of this nigga is that he tossed cbb on his neck last spl looooooooooool 420 ich bin rekkkt schwuchtel!
BW2 OU: SoulWind vs High Impulse >> amir i know uv had much success with lordsquads but u might not be able to use forum teams since sw would know ur sets! but then again how r u gonna win if u dont use a donsquad haha,,, catch 22
DPP OU: august vs TV-Rocka >> thats my nigga birthday boy aug doe come thru stuntin
ADV OU: dekzeh vs Golden Sun >> i heard hes p gud
GSC OU: Tiba vs Bomber92 >> i heard hes p gud (fuck lavos)
RBY OU: Hantsuki vs marcoasd >> whoever is luckier

Disclaimer: predictions do not reflect my actual opinion. gl have fun bigs and falcs/ruiners.
and by good luck i mean u lucky piles of sweaty goo better not luck us yabish

Last edited:

leremyju

Banned deucer.

[#1] Ever Grande Bigs (5) vs [#4] Congregation of the Classiest (7)

[#2] Alpha Ruiners (8) vs [#3] Firebot Falcons (4)

Contacted tox via vm, can imagine everyone in the NU community will be doing NU rocky balboa training drills with him for this, shall be an interesting fight !!
Good luck to everyone, definitely insane to play in playoffs my first SPL.
LGI ROONERS

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
[#1] Ever Grande Bigs (6) vs [#4]Congregation of the Classiest (6)

[#2] Alpha Ruiners (6)vs [#3] Firebot Falcons (6)

well some people say shoutouts from non playoff teams is lame but fuck it i really enjoyed this season with this fantastic group of people so why not

CrashinBoomBang : my dude. one of my best friends on this site. it was a pleasure managing this rollercoaster with you and i'd totally do it again given the chance. glad you're always around to have great laughs and just bitch about how ass this game is. it can go kick rocks.

Isa : never have i seen someone prepare themselves for their games week in and week out like this guy, he's just on another level. not just the awesome 7-2 record in rby makes this guy great, but the way he did it. always felt like he had control of his games and was as close to a sure win every week as you can get. also can't thank him enough for the amount of time he put into helping with gsc as well as being one of the more pleasant guys to have in the channel with his constant streams of positivity. 15.5k hella well spent and would do it again in a heartbeat.

liberty32 : part 1 of the dynamic duo that loved to cause chaos. one of the more influential guys (introduced hood the ttar) on the squad and also a great player. we've been teammates for two seasons now and your games are always great to watch. i know you'll stick around to talk sports with me too and make fun of aldaron's shitty hometown teams for a long time.

Lavos Spawn : lavos has always been a talented player and always struck me as a pretty smart guy. he might get under peoples skin with occasional nonsense but in reality he's a pretty chill dude and played some pretty great gsc games this year, especially the one against tiba, that was something else. also caused the only instance of anger i witnessed from isa so props for that.

Lohgock : you were part of our team last season and i'm glad we got you again. i'm pretty sure i speak for everyone when i say that your doubles games were some of the more fun games to watch every week. always had cool teams and seemed to dig yourself out of holes with clever plays and creative sets. also one of two all stars on our team so congrats on that as well.

IronBullet93 : the other all star on our team. known this dude for a long time and he's always been one of the better uu players and this season was no different. when we got you for 9k i was absolutely shocked and so excited to have you on the team. even though your second half of the year was rough, you always stayed so positive and were so nice to everyone that there was no way to be upset with you. your rl is pretty busy atm so i don't think you had much time to prep for some games, but it's totally fine, you performed well. much luck with everything boss.

Hack : was really glad to have retained hack because having someone reliable to play that abomination called oras ubers was great. record totally not indicative of how skilled you are and whenever you had to play your game for the week i had full confidence. keep going strong bro.

New Breed : new brad you might really be cursed haha and don't believe pdc for a second he definitely didn't pass any of his infinite luck to you. sorry for stealing you from the pack again but i'm really glad i did because you were a huge help with our lower tiers and rounded out our roster nicely. great player who just caught some bad breaks through standard oras matchup nonsense. hope Mizuhime realizes her love for you one day too. stay up boy.

Alf' : glad that you were able to play adv again this year because i can tell that's where you enjoy yourself the most. just wish you spoke in the channel more often, but i guess you were always there reading what was being said haha. thanks for filling our adv spot nicely this season, especially with that week 9 win vs dekzeh, what a great game.

RiCH HOMiE CA$ED : god lol where does one begin to talk about this guy. roscoe's partner in crime when they decided to troll and a complete pain in the ass all season long. if i had to retain cased again though i would totally do it just because besides him being one of the best nu players, he gave our team personality and served as a constant reality check when/if we ever got lazy. even if the way cased said things sometimes came across as him being a dick, i appreciate him because i know it was for a good cause, he just wanted to win as bad as anyone else. no really you have issues bro rofl and i'm still packaging you + a nice 7K for dat blast the god.

SkillinJah : so glad we got this guy. can't say i wasn't skeptical when cbb brought you up as someone we could pick up because i questioned your commitment and rust, but man you totally proved me wrong. you're a great player and an awesome dude to have in the channel. hope you do big things in tour.

Stathakis : when the prospect of picking you up came up i was excited to say the least. always had great respect for you as a player and just got to know you as a person this season. great team player and even if you are disappointed with how your season went, just stay up and come back stronger for wcop and next spl. also takes a lot to play in a game with a lot of pressure on you, so don't even worry about it.

xray : i had seen you play in tour last year and destroy people with that mega alakazam team so i knew you were good, but god damn lol. those games you played were seriously impressive and not many people can pull the trigger on a couple of the plays you had, so huge props to you. hope to see you around dominating.

Aqualouis : was very excited when we retained you but you got off to a rocky start and i think you lost motivation and were busy irl, but it's all good. thanks for being on our team.

Honor : wish you joined the channel more often as you're obviously a good dpp player. when you got the chance to play you gave it your all and that's all i can really ask for, so thanks for that.

Stone_Cold : i've known you for a long time so when we were on the same team again it was great. another guy who had a rocky stretch but it definitely was not because of lack of motivation or preparation, so thanks for that. hope to see you around east for wcop again.

Henry : ur a fucking troll bro. even though you did not have a good record, thanks for sticking around the team. was great getting to know you and can't wait to purchase my very own henry mug.

praj.pran : i'm sure literally everyone on this site was glad when praj was bought. just have to say i wish there were more people around like him, just a joy to have on the team and genuinely wants to be friends with everyone. it is impossible to not like praj. stay awesome dude.

Stratos : fuck the name stratos seriously change it back. what started off as an upbid turned into one of the best buys we could've ever asked for. the amount of work pwnemon put into doubles can't be put into words and we would not have been as successful in that tier without him, so i'm super thankful for that. aside from some occasional nonsense where he manages to piss off half the teams in the tournament with some snarky comment in a random server lobby, he's a great guy too and probably gets more shit than he deserves. big shoutout to zach for telling us to upbid you.

Vinc2612 and Windsong : sorry we couldn't keep you guys this season but you both ended up in arguably better situations. vinc actually got chances to play and show how great of a player he is and windsong can win a trophy. i'd say it all worked out.

BKC : another one of my best friends on here. first of all i have to apologize again for you not ending up as a scooter, i know how much you wanted it. also i'd like to thank you for going out of your way to constantly support us this year when you didn't have to. a true scooter at heart. u gotta calm down though ur scaring roscoe D:

Atticus and Aldaron : sorry we couldn't bring glory back to the scooters brothers. also sorry that you both like such shitty sports teams. must be awful.

ium : another constant supporter and generally amazing dude. really glad you ended up with a great bunch of dudes on the bigs too.

the crew: gr8astard McMeghan Bloo for constantly putting up with old irc grandpa bitching and just being there to share laughs all the time

Zebraiken : for hosting this tournament so well it probably gets annoying as shit

tg1: the greatest of all time.

Last edited:

roscoe

tfw i’ll never be good enough
is a Contributor Alumnus
unfortunately we were unable to complete our task for the spl 7 but we were so god damn close and despite not making the playoffs were still a great team. throughout the past 9 weeks i have bonded and grown fond of these nerdy ass niggas who i am glad to call my teammates. we didnt glad to have teamed up with you all!!!

bro fist : a friend of many years who i definitely got closer with when we scooted last year and u were my ass man. u made a smooth transition to manager this season and im glad u gave me the chance to play for you i truly enjoyed it. even though cased and i troll the shit out of you, i loved having you around and the team definitelty doesnt feel like a team without you. you always kept us motivated even when we had those really shitty weeks. i hate that i was unable to get you that elusive championship you deserve, hopefully we can reunite and put ourselves in an even better position next season. def one of the coolest guys i know.

CrashinBoomBang : at first i didnt know how to feel about you since i didnt know much about you and only heard the bad things like you being abrasive and a drunk etc. turns out im right but you are a tolerable guy who i am glad to be able to play for as much as you may have annoyed me at times. the super late night convos about choice and the conspiracy theories about red shoes were fucking awesome. fucking using wwe moves on innocent unsuspecting users in #pokemon was awesome man.

Alf' : you were never someone who talked a whole lot and while i dont know you personally, you are a very talented adv ou player and i enjoyed playing with you. your record doesnt represent who you are as a player

Aqualouis : another person i didnt really get to connect with throughout this tournament but despite that your talent at bw ou is undeniable

Hack : we scooted together last spl. while we dont know one another extremely well you are definitely a cool guy and a great ubers player and i hope that we can be on the same team if we both play again next season

Henry : my man henrie aka the michelin man. early on we didnt talk much but later on we spoke more and i think youre a really cool guy man. your 0-4 record definitely does not represent who you are as a player because i still think youre definitely good at this game, and i hope that i see you in the next spl even maybe as teammates. your positivty and humor was always appreciated in the #scooters channel at least by me for sure. definitely a bro in my book

Honor : we never got to speak too much throughout the tour since you werent extremely active but youre definitely a very good dpp player

IronBullet93 : definitely one of the nicest guys on the team if not the nicest. despite losing weeks or even our team just being down in general you were always positive and although we never talked a lot your positivty was definitely beneficial.

Isa : in my opinion our mvp this season!!! you are an awesome guy and youre great at rby and gsc. despite rby being a shit tier in terms of luck etc you pulled out a 7-2 record. i never felt worried about any of your games this season you were always confident going in to your games. i never thought i would say something like this but i truly feel like we had guaranteed wins in rby with you in our starting spot. youre a great player and a great teammate. and that gsc game holy fucking shit man epic

Lohgock : another fellow scoot of last season!! glad we can be teammates again because youre another nice guy and definitely a good player. i was at first skeptical about your doubles skills since i had no idea you played doubles but you definitely proved me wrong and played great and pulled out some great wins this season. idk what the fuck you and pwnemon were doing but you guys did a great job. glad we could be teammates.

New Breed : KA$H MONEY KEV!!!! owner of the second most ignorant name on our team. or possibly 1b in terms of ignorant names. people labeled you as cursed and when you arrived on our team it appeared that way LOL. jokes aside you kept your head up man and pulled through in both weeks 8 and 9. youre definitely one of the better ru players in the community if not the best and youre an even better peron. glad we could be teammattes

praj.pran : a great midseason pickup for us. from predicting us 12-0 to leaving none of our comments unliked. you are fucking awesome man and im glad we could have your positive energy in our channel because there has never been a moment ive seen you upset or negative and theres not much more a teammate can ask for

SkillinJah : nigga you are marth to me i cant adjust to your new name lol. anyways ive always seen you play previous to this spl and seen you on the ladder and you are an awesome player. you brought that same skill to our team and it definitly helped us. a lot of people outside our team labeled you as a cancer which i find to just be stupid. youre a great teammate and you were definitely the mediator in a situation we had as a team and you definitely helped us solve that problem by being the neutral party. you were the complete opposite of a cancer. your stories were hilarious and awesome man it was awesome to have you as a teammate

Lavos Spawn : definitely one of the cooler guys on the team who tells it like it is and is honest about basically everything. we started the season flinging shit at one another for being irrelevant, unknown etc i dont really even remember. idk when that stopped but when it did i came to realize youre an awesome dude despite a lot of people not being fond of you. i hope we can definitely become better friends outside of spl.

Stathakis : one of the nicest great players i have ever met. your scatterbrained thoughts about pokemon are absolutely unmatched. your game against the sharks was probably the most motivational game of my season. at that time we just werent in a great place as a team and although we lost that week your game kept me highly motivated to play my best in future weeks. great guy and great teammate. although you were unable to pull through in your game i dont feel any different about you as a player. youre still a great player overall and who cares what these losers have to say. they laugh at the failure of others when they themselves cant even succeed. rock on bro

Stone_Cold : a legend in this game and a cool guy overall. it was awesome being your teammate. youre a great positive dude

Stratos : my nigga you are pwnemon to me i hope you change your name. anyways despite not even playing you were a huge help to lohgock man and you were awesome to have around in the channel the doubles expert as corny and nerdy and as much abrasive shit you say i have grown fond of you man. dont let these nerds put you down a lot of them are losers in the real world looking for a target. i enjoyed watching you make bkc made as well keep pwnemon as a name bro!!!

xray : you are a great midseason pickup man. youre a very good player and one of the more positive guys i know on the team always spamming :)'s and just keeping us positive overall. im glad we could be teammates

BKC : the official unofficial scooter probably my best friend in this cold pokemon playing world. you gave me my first opportunity in spl 6 and it was a pain not to have you as an official member of our team this season even though you were always helpful to us despite things not going your way and ending up a member of the scooters. i hope we can scoot it out together officially next season man

Zebraiken : you did a great job hosting this season and overall youre just a really nice guy always willing to listen and answer questions in a timely manner. im glad you hosted this tour man

masterclass: we scooted together last year and you were awesome to be around. definitely missed not having you on the team this season. thanks for being a bro.

ium i love having you in our channel man. always positive and in a good mood plus youre super up to date with our inside jokes LOL glad you were a part of my season

Jirachee you actually predicted me when no one else did which isnt a huge deal but it was nice to know someone believed in me apart from teammate. youre a great player and i hope you win a trophy with the bigs this season

RiCH HOMiE CA$ED : definitely my newest best friend that i made in spl we are brothers and we have the same dad except he abandoned me when we were kids. were like the kobe bryant shaquille o neal of making fun of gengar legends at this shit. anyways your record definitely doesnt show the great player you are and the preparation that you put in every week to your teams. on days where cbb/gengar werent around you were my main motivation to stick around in the channel. we dont talk about mons much which i imagine is a good sign of our friendship beyond the game you also were a great contribution to our oras uu/ru tiers this season. we even snapchatted each other on days we got laid man if that isnt true brotherhood i have no idea what is man who can beat that

Last edited:

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
good season scoots, sucks that it wasn't enough and that luck was not always in our favor but we can mostly only blame ourselves for this week. good games, ruiners, fun week and I'm glad we could have some really exciting and actually fun to watch games. good luck in the playoffs to you guys, your team has many people I respect a lot and/or are good friends with so yeah, if you win that would be something I would be perfectly happy with. Thanks to the Tigers for at least trying to get us to playoffs, too bad we couldn't even carry ourselves there. I definitely gave you guys way more shit than I should have though :/. I wasn't going to write shoutouts for a number of reasons, but you guys truly made this an enjoyable season so you definitely deserve it. Good luck to all the teams in playoffs as well.

bro fist First of all, thanks for managing this season with me. None of this would have been possible without you buddy. It's sad that we couldn't quite make it, but I think we made for a pretty good team regardless, with you being the laid-back and cool dude and me being vocal and raging about everything. I think we had a legitimate shot at the trophy but hey, there's always next year. Couldn't really choose a better manager than this dude though, you're a force in mons too. Should play more and get swept by Kecleon more though.

Isa if I had to pick an MVP it would probably be you, 7-2 in RBY is incredibly fucking solid, especially when you consider that 1 (or both? idr) of your losses were bullshit even for RBY standards. and of course you always helped lavos prepare for his game. 15k for you is absolutely nothing, and you were probably the one person on our team who always kept a cool head haha. thanks for everything buddy.

liberty32 I thought you were a fucking douche and/or cunt before we really talked and I was right about that. Just kidding rofl you were probably half the reason this season was as fun as it was because you're the face of insanitie what the fuck is wrong with you nigga like
what the fuck man LOL BKC WEARS RED SHOES WHAT A FUCKING CLOWN. Thanks for playing and showing people that, even when you only play once a year, you're still capable of smashing some skulls in.

Lavos Spawn I think you weren't at the top of your game early season, but you really stepped up and got rid of your nervousness and all that shit after midseason. And week 9 you managed to beat an actual god under one of the highest pressure situations in this whole tournament. I was a bit iffy when I was told to get you, but you didn't disappoint, good job bro.

Lohgock We didn't really talk too much, but it was nice to at least have another german on the team. You always came through clutch when you didn't get unlucky, and I'm glad you and Pwnemon could work together so well. You're a great doubles player and it was a pleasure to watch you play week after week.

IronBullet93 Sucks that your record kinda fell off after midseason but I think you played extremely well overall, especially in the final week. You're also like one of the few people who legitimately enjoy this game and one of the nicest people I've ever seen haha. Thanks for always motivating us and/or cheering us up when we hit a rough spot. Good job man and I hope you won't lose your motivation any time soon :)

Hack We didn't talk much either, but I actually learned a lot about how Ubers works just from talking to you. You definitely seem like one of the most knowledgable people in the whole tier, and I'm glad we chatted about both Ubers and OU from time to time. I'm also really glad that you got over your slump and showed people that you still got it those final two weeks. I also don't blame you for being tired of this game.

New Breed The second fellow German in the Scooters channel. It was a joy to watch you play despite you really wanting to play on the Wolfpack, which was totally understandable. I'm glad that you somehow got into the swing of things, broke the curse, and worked really well with both Cased and IronBullet in the end. Good job dude, wish we had broken your FKing curse sooner though!

Alf' You probably had one of the toughest schedules of everyone, but I'm glad you came through when we needed you the most, week 9 in particular. I wish you'd have been a little bit more active and I wish I was a bit more up-to-date with current ADV and ADV teambuilding but I'm glad it somehow worked out in the end. Thanks for playing man.

RiCH HOMiE CA$ED Glad we also had the other half of the dynamic duo. As much as you were driving me insane sometimes, I'm glad that we could settle our differences week 7 or whenever it exactly was, and I'm glad that we could at least work like a team again after that. Your record doesn't look the way it should, but that's the name of the game I guess. Thanks for helping out in RU and UU too :D! And pretty much every fucking tier ever, you're a beast at playing and I really didn't know you actually played so many tiers on a good level damn lol.

SkillinJah Although that week 9 thing will forever leave a sour taste in my mouth, I'm glad we could talk it over and that you're as cool of a guy as you are. I'm also glad we all got to build the PERFECT BW TEAM FT DOUBLE FANG GLISCOR together. Solid fucking player, solid fucking teambuilder, definitely a mid auction steal. Thanks for playing brother.

Stathakis TOGEKISS! I'm glad you used that shit in week 2. I don't think your record really reflects your capabilities, and I'm sad that you couldn't pull off that week 9 game, but you gotta stop being so harsh at yourself. You played some great games of Pokemon this tournament, and it was fun bouncing ideas with you dude. Hope you learned something from this SPL! Sorry for giving you so much shit at times though x_X

xray Speaking of midseason steals, here's another real fucking deal. Seriously, your performances in week 7 and especially week 8 were incredible (I can tell you that like 0.1% of all players would have pulled the trigger on that game winning Kyurem-B double switch), and I'm really glad we gave you a chance. Guess you won't be ignored in SPL anymore, especially if you decide to keep joining Smogon Tour and such!

Aqualouis Sucks that you weren't around more.. although I guess I understand you losing interest and of course you being busy. Sorry that we couldn't make playoffs to witness your glorious return, and thanks for playing nonetheless.

Honor Same to you, although you were around during the later stages at least. Wish I could have given you more DPP time since you aren't a bad battler at all, but I hope you can forgive us :x.

Stone_Cold As for Honor, sorry that we couldn't give you more playtime :/ I hope you can accept that we played roscoe in DPP at least and hope you had a somewhat fun season even if you also didn't have much of a reason to stick around. Thanks for always providing feedback though!

Henry Damn, I wish I could have helped you to get somewhat of a better record. No idea if it was just nervousness or what, but 0-4 isn't what you should be at at all :(... Hope you still had a fun season buddy. Except for that one fateful evening when you went ballistic on Cased and actually wanted to gouge his eyes out with a rusty knife, but we got over that :D! Really though, people probably don't know how much you helped behind the scenes and shit so thanks for that.

Stratos Gay ass name. You get a lot of undeserved shit dude, but I hope you can at least be somewhat above that now. I know we also had some rough times particularly during the middle of the season, but I think we all grew together near the end. Sorry for almost ruining your first SPL and, like Henry, most people have no idea how much you helped behind the scenes. Pretty sure Lohgock's record wouldn't be as good without you, so tell those hating fuckers to shut up.

praj.pran Sorry we couldn't win praj. Legitimately, though, I don't regret picking you up one bit; I honestly believe that your presence and the stuff you said in our channel made our team chemistry just a little bit better. Thanks buddy, hope you'll have a lot of fun playing Pokemon still n_n

ium thanks for being around from the start of the season without being annoying like certain other people, you're a legitimately great guy and a great artist. it was great to have you along for the ride and I kinda wish we bought you for the sake of it as well, but at least you can get a trophy now :D.

Atticus We didn't talk much, but you're a funny guy and I'm glad you were around! I hope we somewhat met your expectations even though not everything went smoothly, and I'm glad you gave your insight on midseason because it really helped making our plans.

Vinc2612 Really sorry that we traded you dude, but I hope you had a few good last weeks on Raiders :( We really wanted the trade and at least you did something other than "bench" on the Raiders so theres that. Not like we won the trophy anyway. It hurts to trade people though, especially genuinely nice people who are also good battlers, so sorry about that.

Windsong Really sorry about you too... like, I was actually sad when we did what we did to get a potential trade especially when it didn't work out in the end ;_;. You're a great user but I hope you could understand our decision, with all the stuff that was happening at the same time. If I could go back and reverse one thing we did it would be this trade though, among something else. Hope you and the other Bigs go ahead and win the trophy though, you all deserve it :).

BKC Yeah, we all wish it would have come differently. I know that we argue about dumb shit all the time but you're one of my best buds here on Smogon and yeah, probably the other thing I wish I could reverse. You deserved to be a Scooter and we should have gone for it instead of this halfassed "brushing you off thing" I guess. You know I respect you one hell of a lot both as a player and as a person and I hope SPL hasn't tainted our friendship brother, I legit wasn't aware it was that big of a deal until that stupid argument this week. Hope you can forgive me, bro, but at least we didn't ride to a trophy without you, either, because if the Scooters win one it should be with you.

And obvious shoutouts to our mysterious outside savior week 7 who probably saved us from collapsing completely as a team. I don't think we'd have come anywhere near as close without you making us remember what the fuck this tournament is all about.

Thanks to all the people who supported us over the season that weren't on the team, especially the few Good Chaps With Cool Personalities that came in over the past few days Soulgazer blunder Funkasaurus McMeghan gr8astard Bloo Mizuhime and anyone else I might have forgotten :) Special thanks to Zeb and Aldaron for doing their job really well and still being entertaining to have in a channel for multiple reasons too!

One person I haven't forgotten, though, is cbt also known as the reason our team almost went up in flames. You really are one of the most despicable people I've ever come across on this whole godforsaken forum. Made me remember why the fuck BAIKA (luv u buddy) kicked you the fuck out of the ruiners channel during SPL 4 thank the lord. Not only did you annoy the living fuck out of roscoe, BKC and me by making stupid, unwarranted and not to mention WAY OUT OF FUCKING LINE COMMENTS YOU WERE IN NO POSITION TO SAY, but you also had the gall to act like a fucking prick even after I took you off of akick. You literally almost ruined our season by just existing.

You really tried to get unbanned using whatever means necessary which is just baffling. You told bro fist to "give you as much power as me" which is just hilarious. Did you honestly think he would do that to get you back into the channel rofl hahahaha. You tried to join under a million alts, you tried to remove your vhost, and you tried to join under your afk name which is just hilarious. And even after Cased and I settled our differences and I unbanned you and was ready to give you a second chance (because I'm all for second chances), you really couldn't stop acting like a fucking dumbass. Do you really think I want some pretentious and self-entitled cunt in the channel who says "I know I wouldn't stay banned for long" as soon as he's back in the channel? Haha god no.

So I banned you again and it became a game. A game for everyone. Inviting you while on akick. And we all laughed, we really did. I also loved your comment about supposed "Scooters Blood" which is just fucking incredible and incredibly stupid on so many levels.
Maybe for whatever team you'll be on next season or that carries your ass around for no reason you'll remember that being in that channel is not a right, it is a privilege for an outsider. You had no rights after your actions, and especially not the right to complain; you were a mere slave: without rights. Just be assured that I will manage again next year just to make sure that SPL 7 Scooters won't be harassed by the Black Plague alias cbt. Oh and not being able to respond to the question of "what do you provide for #scooters" and instead calling out a million people all of which did more for the Scooters than you ever did. Pathetic.

Fun season guys, maybe next year. Couldn't imagine a better team atmosphere though! And go BIGS n_n

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RBY OU: During Summer vs KratosMana - but yeah real talk send in the MetalGro$$ (go team eu sorry ds)

i did what i could, team.

shoutouts later on

edit: go bigs

Last edited:

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
the team:

First I would like to apologize for all the bullshit I said during the season (especially about the tier I was playing). I know that it most likely came out as really cancerous from me and I seriously regret it. You guys bought my retain to start me in NU so I should have accepted that and focus on making proper teams instead of asking to start somewhere else every freaking week. Really enjoyed chatting with you guys and would gladly play with all of you again next year :)

tennisace and Valentine : bros.. again sorry for acting like a bitch some times. talked to both of you a fk ton before this spl and I knew I would be able to work with you guys. It was really fun to help for the draft and to know you guys even more! Wish I would have done more this season though :(

FAJI : hope you will stop using Rhyperior after what Pearl did to you lol. You had a shit start throwing away your win conditions in the first turn two games in a row, but then you randomly decided to stop being average and grabbed some wins.. although I suspect Omfuga to be behind this rofl. this is what, the fourth team tour we are together? you are one of my best friends online and a really good teammate so I hope we can team up in future tours again :D

RiCH HOMiE CHRiS : ghosting slot

The DragonKnight : you did quite well for your first big tour, although you did end up falling to pressure once or twice.. don't let that put you down though. That shit happened to everybody atleast once and all you can do is learn from it. Glad that I had you as a teammate and I hope you can give me more OU teams and a link to the speed hack you use in TagPro.

Floppy : I loved watching you play man. esp that week vs marcoasd those games were wild omg. Glad I got to play RBY Week 9 and to have you teach it to me!

Thatsjustpeachy : You should have been starting in NU LOL I really couldn't kill a single Pokemon when playing you in NU omg. You got haxed so much this season yet you still pulled through when we needed. You better give me some rec for light novels ;]

Fireburn : You should listen to ium more and focus on your homeworks smh. Really cool dude and honestly you are better than the record you ended up getting >:(

JabbaTheGriffin : You ended up being stuck with UU after week 3 even though you didn't like it that much but you still tried your best to make some cool teams. Was nice to chat with you :)

undisputed Jorgen : wish you guys were online more often, but I guess thats what happens when you are busy with irl :(. Really glad that I could play with you!

Fakes Sapientia sebixxl : the german army. Didn't really get to know you guys since for some reasons I couldn't find you guys online when I was :(. You are gods.

OMG I RLY FORGOT SOMEONE

Biosci Lunar. : how the FUCK could i forget about both of you.. i loved the teams you both used in dubs and it was always entertaining to watch your games :). I hope you will both stick around so that you can teach me VGC!

sry for small shoutouts im tired :(

others:

ium : im so fucking happy that you ended up on a team dude (AND U WON TOO WTF) :D. you helped me so much with nu this season its unbelievable (although most of it what just you looking at me spamming the chan for like 10 hours every weeks 9.9). hopefully you can help me out w/ breeding mons for when i try to learn vgc rof

FLCL and RiCH HOMiE CA$ED : you guys deserve better records.. wtf. especially you cased stop getting haxed and misclicking. srsly though you guys helped me a ton this season as I stole some of your ideas and even used your teams (fuck crouxie though).

Annoyer : come back :(

Dat Blast:Im so happy that you got on a team! I liked a lot of the teams you made in XY and knew you were better than most of the people in the NU room when i was lurking in your games so I knew I had to make sure you got on a team. 6-3 too.. god damn. continue like that dude just make sure to mix it up from times to times with your teams so that you don't end up predictable like me :'(

probably forgot some people, but if i did you guys should know you are the best.

GO BIGS

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gotta love the start of the week. So much love and positivity coming through.

Let's have some fun Ruiners, winner gets to revenge hax Shake in the final ya?

Who are you to tell Hitler that he doesn't deserve a second chance :(

Vm'd!

BW OU: Jirachee vs [yan]sogeking

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

A rather solid season for scoots overall, too bad we couldn't pull out the clutch wins certain weeks when we needed to. So yeah, if I end up playing mons seriously next year I'll gladly scoot again. We had an amazing and active group of players and there were some moments that just made me feel a lot more positive about this game. Now onto the reflection personal progress:

I just wanna say that I am deeply sorry for my horrendous record. 5-4 isn't bad at a glance, but it definitely doesn't satisfy me. It's easy to blame ORAS Ubers for being a match-up oriented and bad due to the hilarious additions of Mega Mence and Primal Groudon, but I'm not gonna go there. Instead the fault lied in my mentality which was biased towards thinking balance would always prevail in any ubers meta. I remember an instance 2 weeks in when blim told me that he was surprised people didn't use more HO. He was goddamn right and I had a shitty read on the meta. It is true that I was plauged with heavy match up losses that went outside preparation (I am mostly thinking about the Edgar and Sweep games) but at times I felt I could have played better and especially read the meta better.

And shoutouts in particular order:

bro fist The big man himself. I just wanna thank you for the retain and the trust you had in my skills. Things would have really gone south for me if you and CBB started doubting but you never did and I am so grateful for that.

CrashinBoomBang Again, thanks for the retain and the trust. It was fun talking to you at those times we did, I am probably more interesting in trying my hand at ou now for sure. It's gonna be a pleasure to POWC with you again haha

liberty32 Though we have scooted 2 seasons together now we don't really know each other all that well, but you are an amazing battler and a fun guy. I'll gladly be on your team again anytime.

xray Man what a pick up. The game you played week 8 was just amazing. Keep it up man, you really have the potential and I'm glad I got to witness this from the right side.

IronBullet93 You are a consistent player and a person that was a nice presence those times we interracted. I hope we can be on the same team again someday!

New Breed I think you are one of the players on this site I have the biggest respect for as a battler. Being on the same team as you was calming, because I had so much confidence in you when you were up to play.

RiCH HOMiE CA$ED Ah Cased, idk where to start. Responsible for my retain to a big extent is massive, thanks. Also I felt with we clicked and were quite similar. Your record is a tough break man but don't be too hard on yourself for it. You are one of the best overall mons players I've had the pleasure to talk to and new opportunities will surely come if you so want to.

Lohgock What an amazing player you are. Doubles always makes me a bit sweaty because I never really have a clue on what's going on but when you played it always seemed as you knew exactly what you were doing.

Stratos People discrediting you can possibly kill themselves. You were an important cog in the doubles duo and for that you should get shitloads of credit.

praj.pran "Hack he did" We didn't talk much but you are a fun guy who definitely has potential. You'll be big in the future if you just keep it up.

Honor We interracted quite a bit and I really think you deserved more playtime. You are also probably the player who has destroyed me the most in DPP Ubers, ever. So yeah, keep kicking ass.

Stathakis Man you were one of the people I had looked forward to getting to know after hearing of you from Isa. And yeah you are just an amazing friend and a great battler. Don't let the haters get to you, and we'll keep rollin in the future I'm sure.

Aqualouis Great BWer who lost motiviation, which is understandable. Good luck with anything you want to do in the future.

Lavos Spawn I also wish I could have known you better, but my declining motivation for mons and increased studying for exams made me somewhat inactive the last couple of weeks. You are without a doubt a GSC player to be reckoned with now, 5-4 in a tier stacked with so many experienced players is just over any expectation. Was a pleasure scooting with you.

Isa Jag vet inte riktigt hur mycket jag behöver skriva för egentligen är det väl ganska uppenbart vad jag anser om dig haha. Klart bästa RBY-spelaren och lägg till ett jävla jobb i GSC så har du lagets MVP. Mer behöver egentligen inte sägas om din skicklighet som spelare, så jag håller mig till personen istället. Ditt stöttande har varit ovärdeligt för mig och jag är säker på att vi kommer vara vänner långt framöver.

Henry Being relatively new and thrown right into SPL isn't easy. You just need to keep cool and keep gaining more experience and you'll be fit to fight next year.

Alf' We didn't talk all that much but you are a solid ADVer who got some clutch wins. Pleasure scooting with you.

SkillinJah I had heard various things about you before actaully meeting you. That you were an excellent BWer I had 0 doubt in. Your attitude, well, I did kinda expect it to be bad but it really wasn't lol. You are a cool guy and you were a great midseason pick.

Stone_Cold You had a couple of rough games. Still a great guy and it was pleasure scooting with you

A bit less scooters oritented shoutouts:

PROBLEMS Sometimes you get an awful lot of shit from people far too pretentious for their own good. In reality you just own. Our collaboration in this meta was pretty strong although we could have had better results. Your moral support was incredibly important, after losing to sweep and being stuck with a negative record you pulled me up. Couldn't have done it without you. Keep it up fam

Blim The lord himself taught me all his secrets before SPL, and I am so fucking dissapointed in myself for not doing better after getting all that advice. Maybe ORAS Ubers is to blame but idk, you had a better read on the meta than me even when you didn't play it so it goes to show I just have a lot to learn. Thanks for everything man.

Kebabe I'd be nothing without my other swedish friend. That you didn't get drafted is just lol and I don't really give a damn about whatever nonsence people say about it being better to have a player that is more interactive with his teammates than a player that wins games. I'm pretty sure you'd have torn up this competition easily, as you always do, but at least you have returned to mons now.

BKC Before you went Cryo you were one of the players that believed in me the most and it was really helpful. You are a great guy to be around and I loved discussing any Ubers metagame with you. With risk of sounding very generic: never kill yourself.

steelphoenix In some twisted way the student beat the master with his record but you still haven't beaten me hehe. Real talk though, I am really content with your performance and how you stood up for yourself.

Astounded my #1 test partner and glorious prodigy child. You are already one of the best ubers players I know and your willingness to test was always amazingly helpful.

Edgar Don't beat yourself up for the record. You own and I appreciate our friendship. Go yedgar

Sweep What happened to me being the sweep slayer? Suddenly you are the one dropping my ass. Great player and yeah you should have had a better record.

Also a general shoutout to the majority of the ubers community (the side that's not aids).

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Let's not allow the first 0-9 in SPL history to go unnoticed just because it was an activity win. Hiding from your fate doesn't not make it so, unfortunately. RIP Colchonero

also grats to my fellow 6-3ians, all of whom I managed to lose to so I guess that makes me the best because my losses were to my toughest opponents where everyone else lost to scrubs

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
sucks, jynx needs a fuga-related nick. ALWAYS.

also, i swear to god ctc makes the meanest predictions of my games. pearl necklaces have feelings too man

with all nonsense said, best of luck to ruiners, have some really good friends over there (sv <3) and would probably be playing for you right now if texas didn't pick me up (which i heavily appreciate - playing for falcons has been a BLAST and i wouldn't have it any other way right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)