Smogon Premier League VI - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
ah nice looking forward to a chance to redeem myself after a great first fight vs porengan

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
A wild BLUFF GOD appeared!

ORAS OU: Destiny Device vs CTC (CHIMPACT) - lol u rly think CTC want to get caught slippin vs DD, incoming activity sub chimp in dis mom.
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay - i dont know who the other guy is sry
ORAS Ubers: Evuelf vs Jibaku - not really been impressed by either but im sure evuelf will be more dedicated to winning this so gl to the both of you
ORAS UU: Sam vs Hikari - to be honest i don't actually know whos better or whos been playing better xD
ORAS RU: Ginku vs Bad Ass - my black jesus christ its mazinger the
ORAS NU: Finc2612 vs FLCL - ur in the wrong place kiddo
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs Braverius - lagas games have been fun as fuck to watch plus im pretty sure he cares more about this then zack
BW OU: Jirachee vs papai noel - cant be the only one who thinks sogeking is fucking terrible?
DPP OU: boudouche vs 199 Lives - its k nitro guna actually turn up this week, even the slightest bit of attention an boud is 6-0d
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Triangles - two of my favorite ADV players really wana see this game! guna side with my chavy from the UK
GSC OU: Hill vs Mr.E - GRANDAD
RBY OU: During Summer vs KratosMana - r0fl

SHOULD BE PLAYING THE [YUNGSTER]STEELKITTEN SOMETIME DURING THE WEEKEND, EVERYONE MUST BRING A CHICK, NO OTHER +1'S, FRESH TEARS WILL BE SERVED! MUST BRING SOMETHING/SOMEONE FOR PROBLEMS TO CUDDLE AFTER THE MATCH TO CELEBRATE ________ ;)

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I know people expect some memetastic shoutout post from me, but I don't really plan on telling all of you how good of bros i became with my teammates and how we only lost to hax and xoxo to all my mates and holy shit it was such a fun season and we all hate this fucking game so much but yet we play every year and blablabla. Fuck that shit, I'm going to be honest instead, something more of you people could try out maybe. I am quite disappointed with this tournament because of my own sub-par performance. Not going to search for any excuses because there is nobody else to blame for my mistakes but myself. At least I have a reason to work on myself because I do plan to play in SPL again next year and I hope I won't just get picked up for making some posts that reach a certain amount of forum likes. I feel pretty bad for the raiders, after the first weeks we went into a full tilt mode and I feel some responsibility for that too. That i got benched in the end sucked because I felt alot more confident after I started winning and I found people to build/test with, but it's my own fault for playing like a fuckboy in the beginning. The comeback dream was there but it wasn't enough sadly, especially because I feel our team after the midseason pickups looked really solid.
Special shoutout to Pttp and Rewer for thinking it was a good idea to buy me and for trusting in me, shoutout to Isa for helping me with teams and being helpful in general, shoutout to all my teammates, I hope you are not mad if I don't name you all individually, i liked you all and I think the general atmosphere in our team was great and some of you were really motivated till the very end, too bad a couple of great players didn't get their chance to shine. Shoutout to all my bustas from cpg, I hope one of you kids wins OST. Shoutout to every German, I will at least root for you in Wcop if i'm too shitty for the team. Shoutout to the illuminati for making me lose week 2 and shoutout to all the people who gave me a shitton of forum likes because that is all I ever wanted and I am so happy that i have a huge epeen on smogon now.
Good luck to everyone still competing, I'm rooting for the Bigs.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Kinda annoying having to scroll through all those corny shoutouts on my phone. Now that I'm on a toilet with some time to kill, here's a more in depth prediction...

[#1] Ever Grande Bigs (0) vs [#4] Congregation of the Classiest (0)

ORAS OU: Destiny Device vs CTC - great vs good. DD defeated gr8astard, whose dick CTC can't seem to get enough, in the wcop final. No chance for Chung Li
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay -- good match. Could go either way depending on who brings a better squad
ORAS Ubers: Evuelf vs Jibaku
ORAS UU: Sam vs Hikari -- just because you're a "UU leader" don't make you good at UU. Hi kokoloko
ORAS RU: Ginku vs Bad Ass -- unless Ginku knows what team BA will bring to counterteam him, no chance
ORAS NU: Finc2612 vs FLCL
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs Braverius -- Laga is a great Doubles player. Half decent at everything else
BW OU: Jirachee vs papai noel
DPP OU: boudouche vs 199 Lives -- Boudouche is stronger than I gave him credit for initially
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Triangles -- Goddess vs mortal
GSC OU: Hill vs Mr.E
RBY OU: During Summer vs KratosMana

[#2] Alpha Ruiners (0) vs [#3] Firebot Falcons (0)

ORAS OU: PDC vs Tesung -- PDC good. Tesung great
ORAS OU: Tokyo Tom vs IAmGingy
ORAS Ubers: steelphoenix vs PROBLEMS
ORAS UU: reachzero vs bugzinator -- reach gonna pound his ass silly
ORAS RU: Meru vs Pearl.
ORAS NU: Teddeh vs Toxzn -- Teddeh is actually pretty good from the replays I watched
ORAS Doubles: finally vs TheFourthChaser
BW2 OU: SoulWind vs High Impulse
DPP OU: august vs TV-Rocka -- match I most want to watch. Rooting for you August
ADV OU: dekzeh vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: Tiba vs Bomber92
RBY OU: Hantsuki vs marcoasd

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
[#1] Ever Grande Bigs (8) vs [#4] Congregation of the Classiest (3)

ORAS OU: Destiny Device vs CTC
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay - as long as TheEnder doesn't use Rocky Helmet Slowbro.
ORAS Ubers: Evuelf vs Jibaku - idrk so I go wih the Big.
ORAS UU: Sam vs Hikari - ^
ORAS RU: Ginku vs Bad Ass - 50/50 highlight of the series.
ORAS NU: Finc2612 vs FLCL - This is not BW.
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs Braverius - Laga is doing well so far.
DPP OU: boudouche vs 199 Lives
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Triangles -

[#2] Alpha Ruiners (6) vs [#3] Firebot Falcons (4)

ORAS OU: PDC vs Tesung - Both are pretty strong in 6th gen, but I'm going with Tesung. Highlight of this series.
ORAS Ubers: steelphoenix vs PROBLEMS - unpredictable.
ORAS UU: reachzero vs bugzinator
ORAS NU: Teddeh vs Toxzn
ORAS Doubles: finally vs TheFourthChaser - shark attack him.
BW2 OU: SoulWind vs High Impulse - Soulwind.
DPP OU: august vs TV-Rocka - will we have another 3 trophy man?
GSC OU: Tiba vs Bomber92 - I wish he doesn't get banned before his match.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
It was a fun season scooters even if I was just a spectator this time around. I've always maintained I don't care how someone loses as long as they keep things competitive and you guys did until the very end. Also, although I was pretty useless I'd like to think I contributed more than fckin aldaron the garbageman.

gl to whoever isn't a ruiner in the playoffs!

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
[#1] Ever Grande Bigs (8) vs [#4] Congregation of the Classiest (4)

ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay
ORAS UU: Sam vs Hikari
ORAS RU: Ginku vs Bad Ass
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs Braverius
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Triangles

[#2] Alpha Ruiners (6) vs [#3] Firebot Falcons (6)

ORAS OU: PDC vs Tesung
DPP OU: august vs TV-Rocka

gl all :]

vs Classiest

Both Ruiners and Falcons are solid. Ruiners are undefeated and that says something, so I expect them to take it 7-5. Just had a look at the pre-season power rankings and Bigs and Ruiners are in 9th and 10th place amusingly. I reckon Bigs will win the Final in a tiebreaker and deliver the Ruiners their only loss of the season.

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Hi,
Since today is the last day of SPL i would like to give shoutouts to my teamates who deserved trophy i feel bad for them for not able get the trophy after 9 weeks of hardwork and dedication to this pokemon(shit game) most funniest thing is i am wasting 3-4 hours writing this big ass shoutout ._. SCOOTERS!!! you all are amazing and I really am glad i got the chance to play with you even if it was only half the season. it was of best weeks of playing pokemon and it was so fun even tho we could not win some games.
Managers-thanks for buying me even tho i did nothing notable.
bro fist - its unbelievable to play for I cant ask nothing more than bidding on me n always funny on the chat but he was little bit weird but overallly he was great manager n I want to spent more time with u cuz it was fun may be next year u will get the trophy :D
CrashinBoomBang -BEST MANAGER I ever seen he was always active ready to help everyone on the team he surely work hard and I thought u would be completely different it was fun experience watching matches aside u never would forget any moment if u will manage next I would like to play scooter :D
Stathakis -best oras player even tho he struggled a bid no doubt he is best oras player on the site becuz him only I ended on scooter he would say cbb and gengar to buy me <3 also one of the best friend on the site easlly can win smog tours and other official tours I know u will win so go and win
IronBullet93 -Best DPP UU/UU player on the site and best Tutor one could ever get he and a very consistent player #IB93FORUUTL I wish we had interacted more in channel rather than pm >.<
Isa KING RBY idk how could u play 3 games of RBY I could not even watch one game so lengthy/stally best player one could ever ask u made scooter oldgen strong by ur knowledge. defiantly gonna win big tour
RiCH HOMiE CA$ED OML ur the one who made spl fun it was so fun being in a team with u ur are easlly capable 20K scooter were lucky to retain u for 15k u also made our lower tier strong I would love to talk with u for helping me in grandslam hehe
Henry ur record prove how shit player are u heheh j/k one of the best oras person on the site who is inexperience may be best player in future also he is backbone of our oras squad also have ever be lucky ._.
xray best new player he don't know shit about bw and dpp still manage to get enough too qualify for st18 also a beast 2-1 (1 lose was cuz shitty match up) and a every confident player who is not scared for double switchs overrally die hard Dortmund fan I would not be surprised if he win st19 ._.
New Breed BEST RU player but he is a curse maybe u gave us luck early than last phases of tournament be ready to ghost me in grandslam and a cool guy he is also funny at times and helps NU and UU a lot ._.
Stratos probably most active guy on the team ,_, cool guy always helped Lohgock and he was there cheering the team and seeing all the matchs and one of the best Tier leader of Doubles
Hack Hack he did always used to win only lose wen he got hax or shitty matchup and always used to win important matches :D I wish we both would have talked more and be ready to ghost me in ubers :D
SkillinJah one of the best mid season pick up he is always ready to test or tested beast in smog tours I cant beilve u haven't won one smog tours so go and win st19 :D also I never saw u losing also ur 5 weak oras win was weird also have confusing name in ircs ._?
liberty32 Beast player also very funny guy with confusing names on IRC and I wish we had talked more and battled I would have learned more for sure I wish we come together in some team tour :D
Lohgock great doubles player never seen him nervous always confident and always win important game I wish I could have talked with u more :D
Alf' very consistent adv player never seen him talking in chat but used read all the chat. he was weird but he still sad no adv in smogtour #freeadv and very ggood tournament player :D
Lavos Spawn I haxxed him rby in a tour he is still sad about it I think
Aqualouis je suis aqualouis ._>
Stone_Cold best dpp player also http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/i-hit-2k-posts-my-meeting-w-haunter-pics-etc.3498790/ nyc one heheh
Honor I never talked to him so HI FREN
BKC unofficial Scoot member and always help scooter to win even tho we haxxed cryo chances hehehe
Prankster. always ready to help me and rdy to get haxed
Vileman go :pigs:
Lord Ninjax thanks for teams and 3 lord continue to rule world :D
blarajan cool name :D
The great one
Atticus best badge set
edit: shit cbt thanxx for helping team even after getting ban frm channel :D
and
Based ou frens
and German ppl ._.
also
GO :pigs: and Kratosmana :D

Last edited:

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Better win this trophy now Neno!

Also thanks to Val and tennisace for giving me the chance to participate in this SPL. I think we did a pretty decent job after the disastrous start even though we didn't make play offs in the end.
It was a pleasure to play with you, Gentlemen.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
shoutouts because i had a fucking great team this season and i want them all to know it.

bro fist - idr which of the two of you was actually responsible for upbidding me but im going to guess it was gengar because i refuse to believe that anything good in this world can come from cbb. huge thanks for that ofc, you let me land on an amazing team and im super grateful for it. i wish you had been a bit more vocal in the middle weeks but you completely turned that ship around and turned the last 3 weeks into a great environment, i'm glad you did what you did when you did and i'm absolutely hoping you can manage me again in the future :D

CrashinBoomBang - i really wish you wouldn't fight with our other teammates and get mad. other people can put a silver lining on it as you really caring about the game and while it's true, and i don't want to sour the end of the season right now, i'm going to be honest and say that there were a lot of times where the team would have been better off without you, and i hope you work on that in the future. but now on to the good stuff: you were super helpful in testing, your blinding hatred of every single one of our opponents helped to keep us motivated, and there were a lot of fun times with you as well. you make a better friend than manager, but now that you're done managing i hope we can still be friends :D

Stathakis - ive never met someone i clicked with so much as you, man. i felt like i was talkin to an older brother, everyone in the scooters chan was fantastic but my life will be greatly lessened if the two of us dont keep in touch after this spl. part of the smash bros core, it a shame feb and march are pretty slow months for melee but we definitely bonded over that during the beginning of the season and then we had so many more things to talk about anyways. thanks a million for the help with schoolwork, and lmk when youre done modeling that electric field and what comes of it. i know youre disappointed with your record this season and that you feel like you let us down vs pdc but you didn't; just because you were the last one to play doesn't mean you are responsible for us losing the week. this is hypocritical coming from me but don't let the haters make you doubt yourself bro :D

xray - we never talked too much but when we did you seemed like a cool guy; i'll be honest my plebian eyes don't know a good play from a bad one but according to everyone else on the team you made some fucking good plays so they must be right. keep strong, man, make smogon tour playoffs again but win em this time :D

Hack - everything i knew about you before this season i had learned from haruno. fortunately i dont take haruno seriously at all or i'd have had some terrible impressions about you. as others have said, im impressed at the amount of dedication it takes to play oras ubers and keep giving it your all after nine weeks. you definitely ran into a rough patch in the middle along with case and kevin but none of you gave up, you all pulled through, and that's what matters. im glad that you were on the team :D

IronBullet93 - super nice guy! I know the end of the season didnt work out particularly well for you but you made a very strong case for being one of the best uu players of all time, and you were always positive in chat to boot :D

New Breed - well, you finally broke your spl curse week 8, so there's that. you said it yourself, this game can destroy your confidence, so don't let some pretty lame losses get you down. thanks for giving us your all after we snatched you from the raiders, you're a cool guy :D

RiCH HOMiE CA$ED - gonna tell you the same thing i told cbb, you need to learn that it's better to let things go than to fight about them or teams will be better off without you. still, youre a very good nu player, though this season had some tough breaks for you. on the other hand, you were an absolutely amazing help on the ORAS front, helping build for not one but FOUR tiers, a man of many talents, truly he is deserving of the title CASEDVICTORY :D

Lohgock - it felt like i cared a lot more and put a lot more effort into this spl than you did, and that could be pretty frustrating at times :( but you're a good guy and a good player, and i appreciated having someone else to play the doubles games because i still don't trust myself with my tournament nerves most of the time, so thanks for that. (i mean this in the best way possible) hopefully we'll get drafted by different teams next season so we can each get to start :D

SkillinJah - i had no clue you had a reputation as a cancer before reading others' shoutout posts but if so that's just incredibly ridiculous lol. sure i guess you were responsible for the little feud with the cryonicles but within our team you were only ever a force of cohesion, not to mention a ridiculously good player. i don't think our lifestyles could be more divergent but that just made you an even more exciting person for me to hang out with :D

liberty32 - you're actually fucking crazy dude, and not the crazy like "man that guy is one crazy dude" but like im glad i dont konw what sort of giygas shit is goin on in that brain of yours, i was legitimately creeped out by the end of the skype call after breed's game. but you're a great player and super fun in chat and absolutely hilarious, keep bein you :D

Alf' - like everyone else said, it's a shame we didn't get to talk much, but you always turned up and played your battles extremely well, and that's all i can ask. RSE is a fucking stacked metagame and you still managed to kick a lot of ass playing it, so props. LUDICOLO OR BUST :D

Lavos Spawn - ngl i was upset at the start of the season when we drafted you. i had only heard bad things about you as a team player and it seemed super wrong to think this kid known for hyper offense could have the patience to play gsc. fortunately, all the bullshit about you being a bad team player was just that, bullshit. you were great to talk to always. your playing at the start of the season seemed to confirm my fears but as you yourself said, you grew a hundredfold over the course of the season and by the end you were taking down gsc legend fucking TIBA—im proud of what you accomplished this season and i see only great things for you in the future :D

Isa - hope you're not sick of bein called the mvp yet cuz its about to happen again. everyone else had their hands full preparing for one match but you were preparing for four every fucking week (even tho u hardly ever needed the fourth huehue) and despite that you were never in the least bit tired or fed up with having to take lavos under your wing despite the fact that you said you hate gsc, and you were always positive. you're a new level of awesome and have pushed me to become a better teammate by your presence alone. i hope i get to play with you on every spl till i quit this game. i also fully expect to see you beating leffen and armada by 2018 so get on it :D

Henry - i know you were frustrated with feeling like a bad buy but let me tell you you were a fucking delight to have in our team channel and if i could give cbb and gengar advice on who to draft 3 months ago i would absolutely tell them to draft you again. having your first experience playing under pressure is a huge leap of faith for anyone and everyone performs poorly under those circumstances so don't beat yourself up for it. i also busted my ass laughing when you whipped out the toxic keld on that shedinja so hooray for that. i expect big things from you next year :D

Stone_Cold - the second member of the legendary worlds crew, and the man from whence its got its name, legendary dave is truly one of the nicest guys on smogon. i'm sorry you didn't get much play time, still feel kind of bad about what went down week 5, you should have had that game :(. you're probably not proud of your record but the two weeks you did play your skill showed you could accomplish so much more, im sure if you had gotten 3 more weeks you would have went 3-2 :D

praj.pran - sorry we couldn't get you a trophy man :(. the wonderful praj, you bring so much positivity and energy with you wherever you go, everything you do just makes me beam like a fool :D

Aqualouis - thanks for continuing to play even when you felt no motivation to. hopefully you can keep the tradition alive by getting banned and unbanned next spl :D

BKC - the third member of the legendary worlds crew. we didn't get along too well this season and i'm really not sure why, but i wish i could have changed that. you're a great player and i hope you get to fulfill your wish and scoot again next year :D

"aldaron" - it's a shame he'll probably never read this but we all absolutely owe these last three weeks to this guy. we were in a super rough spot towards the end of week 6 and this guy really just kicked our asses out of it. i remember him saying "when this season is over, everyone will be glad they dont have to deal with it anymore" and that was absolutely true for me at the time and for everyone else too. the turning point in our season, we wouldn't have gotten a single point in our last 3 weeks without this man, and definitely none of us would have written shoutouts. maybe he should be freed? :D

Laga and Mizuhime thanks for being my testing buddies throughout the season and going a nice 1-2 on the top of the record board is definitely an impressive accomplishment for the both of you :D

Braverius we've had our rough patches and i think you are prone to overreacting but i still consider you a friend on this site, and im of course extremely grateful that you convinced the scooters to upbid me :D

dice you're the only reason i wasn't spending another spl in the bleachers so i obviously cannot thank you enough for that. i'm really sorry that our week had to go so sour.

on a last note, i want to apologize to my teammates. i was a fraud and got away with shit i shouldn't have because i was playing a metagame nobody else knew how to play, and it makes me feel terrible reading all of these posts about how great I am at doubles because I didn't earn that from you guys. The team vs finally wasn't ready, Kyurem-B and Charizard sucked in every test battle but in my hubris i really wanted to get the 5-3 lead, not to mention use choice banded kyurem and charizard x, and surprise surprise they sucked in the real deal as well. there's absolutely no excuse for that, and obviously we paid incredibly dearly for it, so i hope you guys can forgive me for that. you live and learn i guess, but i wish my living and learning didn't have to stop 18 extremely deserving people from making playoffs. i'm going to put in work on the offseason and hopefully i can come back next year as someone who earns his spot on the roster and makes his teammates proud.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
[#2] Alpha Ruiners (1) vs [#3] Firebot Falcons (0)

ORAS OU: PDC vs Tesung - Can't wait to watch this one. PDC at this point is pretty much the MVP of ruiners in my opinion, he clutched so many times for them at this point it's not even funny. Tesung needs no introduction so ya. Should be a really good game as long as matchup is even, go frens n_n
ORAS OU: Tokyo Tom vs IAmGingy - Hard to tell lol
ORAS Ubers: steelphoenix vs PROBLEMS - ^
ORAS UU: reachzero vs bugzinator - Best oras uuer #uk #chavs
ORAS RU: Meru vs Pearl. - Could go either way tho!
ORAS NU: Teddeh vs Toxzn - Ma nigga tox transfomed into a NU lord in 1 day. He won't lose as long as he prepares till shit which he prolly will.
ORAS Doubles: finally vs TheFourthChaser - He has been playing so damn well and tfc's record makes him rly shaky to predict to win
BW2 OU: SoulWind vs High Impulse - alrdy happnd
DPP OU: august vs TV-Rocka - Rly fucking good game holy.
ADV OU: dekzeh vs Golden Sun - Cool game too n_n
GSC OU: Tiba vs Bomber92 - Tiba is a win machine
RBY OU: Hantsuki vs marcoasd - Marco has rly bad luck and his opponent has PDC on their team. Unless he makes a curse vs ruiners and turns his luck all the way around, he probably won't win.

Really happy with making playoffs on my first time on SPL n_n. Regardless of what happens, I think I improved a lot as a player and I thank you guys a lot for giving me a chance on the team. U were all awesome and i had a really good time. Gl to bigs, whoever wins here wins the whole thing IMO so let's hope for some good and clean matches :). In contant with During Summer #HYPE

Late predictions D:

[#1] Ever Grande Bigs (0) vs [#4] Congregation of the Classiest (0)

ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay
ORAS UU: Sam vs Hikari
ORAS RU: Ginku vs Bad Ass
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs Braverius
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Triangles

[#2] Alpha Ruiners (1) vs [#3] Firebot Falcons (0)

ORAS OU: PDC vs Tesung
ORAS OU: Tokyo Tom vs IAmGingy- idk who gingy is but ttom<
DPP OU: august vs TV-Rocka

Reactions: pj
Not doing individual shoutouts since sadly I didn't talk much to my teammates due to my poor english skills as well as generally being kinda shy. It's a shame and I feel bad about it, but sadly nothing I can do about that. I'll talk to some of you personally, since there's definitely some stuff to say. You guys are all awesome and I really enjoyed my time with you.

Bigs and Ruiners for finals!

I'm far too lazy to write a shoutout for each individual and go into detail but thanks to each and every member of the scooters for making this fun for me (except cbb, bro fist, cased, isa, stath, lavos etc.. you know what fuck you all actually you suck) it's unlikely that I would have had anywhere near as much fun on any other team so I'm grateful that you drafted me. I would much rather have the fun I had with you guys than win that red trophy believe me. Also I got to meet a ton of cool people that I will continue to be friends with and it was also funny as fuck to see cbb rage at times <3. Additionally shout out to BKC who I consider a scooter, you're a legend and I hope we end up on the same team if we both play next SPL. Shout outs to other players such as Anti, Hugo, fuck it ill give bloo and mcm a shout out for tolerating my aggressive banter throughout the tour, Problems, CTC, GTG, Sadfthadsf, August(My future DPP coach), Tiba(My future GSC coach) hell, I'll even give reydickface and quintfag a shout out, keep it chill lads its only banter and don't take this game so seriously, just enjoy yourselves fgts. I understand that I gave these random noobs individual shout outs instead of my team but hey, god works in mysterious ways right? Errm there are people that I'm missing but don't be sad lads I love you all.

ALSO SHOUT OUT TO THE WOLFPACK MY FIRST LOVE. SORRY I COULDN'T PLAY FOR YOU BUT U WERE BROKE ASS NIGGAS AT THE TIME... MUCH LOVE HOMIES I LOVE U ALL AND I WILL ALWAYS BE PART WOLF <3

tl;dr I love my friends, hopefully the scooters can reunite next SPL and ur all (BAN ME PLEASE).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)