Smogon Premier League VI - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright time for some shoutouts, HOLY MAKARONI being one win off the playoffs really sucks but with that being said I hope the BIGS can go all the way now that we are out. I would also like to apologise to the Scooters for going 2-3 after mids, thats definitely well below the standard that I set for myself and I hope that winning the last 2 weeks when our season was on the line somewhat made up for it.

bro fist - You know Hugo and Bloo really set extremely high expectations of the way I think managers should act and what they should bring to a team and you certainly did not disappoint man. When the team and I personally was on a losing streak you didn't for one second doubt that we could turn it around. Every team needs someone cool, calm and collected at the top and you managed to deliver that every week, absolutely phenomenal leader.

CrashinBoomBang - The first day I was traded to the team and in typical Scooters fashion you guys welcomed me to the team with a classic argument in which you of course were in the centre of. I have honestly never had a problem with you and had no doubt in my mind if everything could be sorted out that you would be a great manager, luckily you proved me right :]. I have alot of respect for you especially after I told you I wanted to play on the Wolfpack and you didn't for a second hold that against me, then once it was clear Wolfpack wasn't going to happen for me you still took a punt on me. Hope I did you proud brother.

RiCH HOMiE CA$ED - ah VER$ACE PYTHON CA$ED my long time brother, a huge benefit of me joining the Scooters was getting to team with you and you somehow manage to keep me motivated even when I hate Pokemon. Every time we team together we do really well but this year it seemed like every time we got on top in games stupid shit happened haha. Don't let your record this year get to you at all honestly it just represents how inconsistent as a whole this generation is.

IronBullet93 - I honestly had not heard a whole lot about you before this SPL and looking from outside in from early on in SPL I was super impressed with the way you played. Unfortunately your record fell off near the end after a basically a perfect first half of the tour but if a few things went your way you could have easily had one of the best UU records. You have been a great team mate and just a great guy in general and that is something I value alot higher than any Pokemon record :].

liberty32 - Man you offered so much to this team, not only did you consistently make plays but along with Cased you two were always on IRC talking and keeping that chat alive and that went along way to keeping me as involved in the chat as I was. Don't have a bad word to say was a pleasure teaming with you and you're always welcome in KA$H enterprises.

Isa - This was our third team tour together so I knew exactly what to expect from you, gotta agree and say you were the team MVP and having an auto win in RBY of all tiers was just great for team morale. Hope we can continue the trend of teaming together and actually win one of these things one day haha.

Lavos Spawn - The legend himself.. I don't think i'll be able to forget that last match you played with our whole season on the line that shit was phenomenal. Wish you would spawn yourself onto IRC more often though but when you were online you were always a good presence in the chat :].

Stathakis - Pretty sure I have already told you this but don't let that loss define you bro, not for one second did I doubt that you couldn't bring it home for us, it was a high pressure situation it honestly could have happened to anyone. You are definitely someone that I enjoy teaming with and I know you will come back stronger for the World Cup.

xray - I will always remember you from your week 8 game when you just beasted out a win with multiple great plays. Wish you were more active on IRC as I didn't get to interact with you alot but it was certainly good having you on the team :].

Hack - Man every single week it was great knowing I didn't have to worry about the Ubers slot at all, you were active and consistent and proved you are one of the best ORAS Uber players going around. Solid season bro.

Alf' - Haha it sucks that you were mainly online and only talked when you battled :[. I enjoyed your games though and you really went big in the last week to help us come back from that 0-3 start.

Lohgock - I really enjoyed watching your battles throughout SPL, it sucks that you didn't talk a whole lot in the chat but you went out there and did your job and you worked really well with Stratos :]

Stratos - Im really glad we had your help in Doubles and it went along way to securing us wins throughout the season. You're a really nice guy but you seem to get yourself into trouble with some of the things you say haha, if you think before you say things you can probably avoid alot of those issues. Was great teaming with you :]

Henry - Unfortunately I didn't get to see you play which sucks but you were active in the channel and kept conversation going. Great team mate and hopefully you will get a better shot at SPL next time around :]

Stone_Cold - The legendary DAVE, it sucks you weren't more active man. Was always a pleasure to see you on IRC and you seemed to give us a boost when you were around :].

praj.pran - @__@ your support throughout the tour was invaluable and it sucks you didn't get to play :[. We did it all for you brother sorry we couldn't make it to the playoffs.

SkillinJah - Last but not least.. MARTH. Dean you're a great team mate and easily one of the best OU players going around and you never disappoint me. Really glad you returned to mons we all missed you brother.

gr8astard - You were the main the reason I decided to even come back and play this SPL bro. I know you think you let us down with your drafting but I think the team we had was easily good enough to win SPL. It just sucks that at every turn something seemed to go wrong. I really hope it doesn't discourage you from trying again next year :[.

Bloo - Along with Hugo you were also a big reason of why I wanted to play this SPL. Honestly it was flattering that you were trying so hard to get me on your team and the dedication that the both of you showed really motivated me on a week to week basis. Really hope you both decide to try again next year and you best believe I'll be right alongside you all the way.

aim - IDM's 5th best youtuber really turned it on again this SPL. Was great seeing you have a clean record in Ubers which isn't even your best tier. Really wish you would upload some losses though haha stay up bro

Nails - King Nails thanks alot for testing with me during the second half of SPL, I swear I would have played way less battles if it wasn't for you flashing me everyday asking for tests. Also big shoutout for your ability to cteam me good lord absolute superstar.

Mizuhime - The Doubles Queen certainly did not disappoint, was a pleasure teaming with you on Raiders and having you around in Wolfpack channel later in the tour. We both know its just a matter of time before you fall in love with me though so don't be too hard on yourself.

mencemeat - Vladimir once again proving hes one of the best ORAS OU players going around. Glad I got you started in team tours a few years ago, you're a savage stay up bro.

blunder - I worked closely with you this SPL and I was impressed with what you did and you really came along way with nerves and stuff while playing. Should went have 5-3 but luck really was against you, namaste brother 10-0 next year for sure.

FAJI - savage.. it was good to exchange teams and bounce ideas of eachother as well as test and shit, don't you dare try and take my Hp Fire Dugtrio though good lord Im out here innovating. Solid tour for you after a shaky start but I will never forget that 1 game you choked in 2003 rofl.

Omfuga - the greatest pokemon player to ever live need I say more?

Afro Smash - lucked out to go 3-2 when in reality you should have been 1-4.. sigh must be nice. Thanks for the test games too big dog.

Tamahome - DPP superstar I know we had a tough season bro, easily one of the best old gen players going around.

radianthero156 - You also came along way since the start of SPL when you were letting nerves get the best of you, I'm just happy I got to see you improve and have a pretty solid season, good work bro.

I probably missed people who are deserving of a shoutout but fuck this took along time.

:PIGS:

Last edited:

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
ok gonna do this fast :)
So overall a big thanks to all guys in my team, your all fantastic players and nice persons, ily all (no homo). I think this half season helped me a lot and i am very grateful that i got the chance to play. I am p sure this were the best weeks i had on smogon until now and i would love to be a scoot again next season!c;

Ok here are the shoutouts frens :D (they are a bit short bc i dont have too much time today and my english knowledge is not the best)

bro fist: You were very active and helped a lot, i think your support was a reason why i got more confident from battle to battle :) i am very happy you gave me the chance to play

CBB: you are one of the persons i have a lot to talk to about this season, but its a littlebit difficult for me to do this in english, so i would like to talk a lot in german to you in the near future.:)
When spl began i was very unhappy to not get picked up and you were probably the person i tried most to test with and i think i annoyed you a bit but when i wake up and saw i got picked from you i were very happy :) You also were there a lot to test or to rate my teams and you always motivated me more. Big thanks to you, hoffe du spielst world cup doch voll mit ;)

Isa: We talked a bit on irc and skype and you were alyways a positive and nice person (i thought you were a girl the first few days btw sorry :D). I never understood (and prob never will) much from the modes you are playing but the matches i saw from you, it seemed like you had the control and i feeled like you were an instant win the last weeks ;D

Lavos Spawn: We never talked that much but you are a great player and you did very well :) You always were very motivated :)

Lohgock: Another german friend. You are great and we have to talk more in the future. never knew you were such a great doubles player btw :)

IronBullet93: Great UU Player and very very friendly, you impressed me c:

Hack: I srsly never liked Ubers but it was always fun to watch your games, you played great imo and you are a pretty friendly person too

New Breed: Yeah like you said we never really talked but i heared a lot from you. I have much respect for you bro

Alf: I think we literally talked no word but from what i've seen you are a fair guy and i recognized you are a very skilled player :)

SkillinJah: we never really talked except the last days and sometimes on skype about rl things before and i am a bit unhappy we didnt :( We tested not much but a few bw matches and you are a god bro :D

Stathakis: One of the person i tested more with. I look up to you as a player and a person. You are a great teamplayer and a very creative teambuilder, hope we are on the same team next season fren, i want to learn more from u

Stone_Cold: Saw you posting sth on skype sometimes. I knew you as a great dpp player before the season already had started, maybe we will talk more in future :)

Henry: one of my bros, you always spell out the things i dont have the balls to say without a prob :D testing with you was always fun and i think we could helped each other a lot (you rlly tried to helped me with my spl game preparation). We are on the same page and fun fact: your 2 years older and arent even allowed to buy beer :D loool

praj.pran: I love you bro. Idk if you were the person i tested the most with but we often tested. I dont rlly care if you are liking every post of mine but talking to you is always a pleasure :) a lot respect for you as a player too, i mean: you are 14 and within the one year you got so much better D::

Stratos: You were there a lot and you did much for the team, especially together with lohgock in dubs. We never rlly talked to each other but from all i have seen you are a great person!

Cased: hi im casedvictory - yeah that were like the first ten sentences i had to read in our scoots chat. You are very talented and funny and without a doubt one of the best nu players (maybe the best idk much about nu D:). i still think you mlatias set is v funny although i already changed it in ur team sorry broh

liberty32: i always wanted to test ou with you at the beginning but i think we never did (maybe i should have asked/annoyed you more). You are very funny and you can play dpp and ou on a fantastic level am i right

cbt: didnt saw you playing but you were a funny guy on skype bro

masterclass: yeah, you are the last shoutout. i immediately liked you when you just joined with the nick "batmanrobin" on the day dortmund won (auba + reus lel) although i didnt knew who you are. You helped me with almost every OU team i played and were a nice person to talk to all the time. Hope you will get unbanned in the future bc you fuckin deserve to win stour.

also a big thanks to all the other guys supporting me etc (you guys dont need a shoutout c:)

Had a blast this season. id like to thank val and tennisace for pickin me up and believing me throughout the entire season and sg for telling em to buy me

shoutouts:

soulgazer: even tho u wanted to quit mons during the season im glad i you were on the team and always brought home wins in the tier you hated. you always kept chat alive spamming shit team ideas, hope you dont quit this game bro youre a rby legend was fun plying with you this whole season :D. your still terrible at smash tho lol

val: my friend..wish you were active more but whenever you were on you always said some stupid shit that would be funny af. unfortunate that when you came on youd have to deal with drama most of the time. thanks for getting me to watch kino and buying me brutha

tennisace: we didnt talk much but you made great team decisions and was always supportive. Thanks for picking me up and giving me a chance ever after those first 2 weeks. hope to play for you again next year

moet: i only remember you saying one thing in the channel the entire season, "wats poppin pussies" other than that ur a decent human being, had fun talking to you at times man hope you sign up next year to bring other teams down with you. also curse quagsire is fucking garbage

tdk: you still haven't given me your tagpro cheat codes. glad you got to play this season and show others you shouldn't be slept on, you also build too much rofl

floppy: can't thank you enough for all the ru tests you gave me and helped me make my teams so much better throughout the season. you were super cool and fun to talk to and i also still can't thank you enough for showing me The Cold Vein, fuckin love that album. Your rby games were fin to watch and loved the nicknames. hope we can be on the same team again next spl and make sure you get that OST trophy brutha

jabba: Youre a champ bro, you had to play a tier you had almost no experience in and came through. i still remember that play with mienshao in that 1st uu game and appreciate the tests. unfortunate you couldnt be active as i hoped but thats life and i cant blame you. it was getting to know you man hope we can play together again sometime

peachy: that win in ru vs me was a fluke. you played well the entire season but were brought down by luck, can't do much about that. you prob coulda started nu and had a better record than sg rofl. it was nice to get to know you and that clutch win in uu was amazing. Was great being on your team this season, lets see if you'll go back to the tigers next year once again

undisputed: wish you came online more but cant do much bout that now. you were super chill whenever you joined and got us some clutch wins. was nice getting to know you

jorgen: those baton pass wins had to be some of the most entertaining battles this season. even if you dont come back next year it was great being on a team with a legend.

fireburn: i remember the beginning of the season where you thought me val and sg were insane because of the stuff we were linking. you were great to have on the team and always kept spirits high and it was great getting to know you. beating joey with a team you posted on forums was awesome..hope we can team up again brutha

Biosci: doubles god that last game you played was amazing. you got lucked quite a bit this season which sucked but you're one of the most entertaining battlers to watch and a really chill guy. was great getting to know you brutha. also fuck chimpact

Lunar: One of the nicest people i've met on smogon. even when you were on bench you never complained even after getting a win when biosci had to be subbed out. you were always positive and kept our sprits high and i appreciate that. hope we can team again next year. hope you and biosci turn soulgazer into a vgc god

sebixxl: really nice and cool guy. you had some great team ides, was a shame you werent too active after 1st few weeks. was great getting to know you bro and gl with the vgc commentary

sapienta: still haven't forgotten the motivational pm you wrote after week 2. I think hats what changed the way i prepared and made me test much more. wish you were more active but you were a really nice guy whenever you were on and thanks for that.

Fakes: didn't come online much but when you did you would get the win and go right offline like a champ. you're one of the best dpp players for sure and was great getting to know you bro

non tigers:

new breed: appreciate all the help you gave me with building brutha and you're welcome for hp fire dugtrio. unfortunate afro smash had to hax his way to a positive record rofl.

afro smash: man you don't understand how nice it was of you to give me a free win every time we tested. you had me confident as fuck which is why i never lost after midseason rofl. all your team ideas werent helpful at all and bouff, blara and hikari are all better than you at ru.

double01: another punching bag. appreciate the tests and ideas and the support you gave me. hope you go 45k for me in rupl

ium: you were super cool to have around in tigers channel and your scripts are amazing. if you werent in the channel idk who would be able to deal with sg. god bless you.

omfuga: dont know why u acted like a victim with that shit post of urs lol call you spirit. thx for ghosting first 3 weeks. ur fuckin shit

flcl: thanks for the free win that last week. really patched up my record

hotncold: youre overrated

blunder bouff arte ctc: drake sucks ass

zeb: thx for hosting and leaking logs brutha :D

i'm sure i missed some people but i had fun playing this season and cant wait for next spl.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Triangles and I should play on Saturday between 6 and 9 PM, GMT +1.

Also, a lot of replays/logs are missing from the last week: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/spl-6-logs-replays.3526257/#post-6107573
It would be cool if you guys could PM me the missing one for the stats. Also, for the people whose replays didn't get saved, if you could send me the Pokemons you used and faced, that'd be nice too!

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
SCOOTER - King Of The Land

Heading into this SPL I had two goals: performing as well as I could in the tournament, but also promoting RBY as a competitive tier, with a healthy playerbase in a tier that's worthy of inclusion in team tournaments. I'd like to say that the results of this tournament are positive for RBY - the top billed players (Marcoasd, me and Hantsuki) were also the ones to finish with the best records (and in fact the only ones to finish with a positive record out of the players with more than three games). There were some veterans returning from the past (Gene, The_Chaser) but their lack of recent experience with the tier shined through at times - it's not THAT simple to play RBY. Gotta stay on your toes.
I hope that tournament this marks the continued inclusion for RBY in the team tours of SPL. #biasended

For me personally this was a very successful tournament. I was the top billed player on my team and I managed to meet expectations, finishing 7-2, the best record by a fairly wide margin in the tier and the team. My grasp on how the metagame worked (and my analysis of my opponents - shoutouts to Bo3) improved a lot after midseason and I didn't lose a set after that.
I also wanted to improve my GSC game in SPL, hopefully ending up with one of the seasoned veterans of the tier. It didn't quite turn out that way (Sorry Lavos), but it turns out that my help in GSC was enough to bring us to a positive record in one of the most difficult tiers to perform in. Maybe I can moonlight in GSC in future SPLs.

Shoutouts to the RBYers for bringing their A-game. Let's keep it up for another year.

TEAM:
liberty32
-
Maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably

You fucking delivered, but you're also fucking crazie lol. Nevertheless I had a good time being on the same team as you and in retrospect you being on the bench the initial two weeks was just absurd lol.

Lavos Spawn -
Push a little harder
Think a little deeper
Don't let the plastic
Bring you down
You can make it if you try
You can make it if you try

Don't give up on teams so easily lol. You're a fine player but you certainly evolved massively during the course of this SPL. Looking forward to see how you fare in the future, best of luck bud

Lohgock -
Seht ihr mich?
Versteht ihr mich?
Fühlt ihr mich?
Hört ihr mich?

I really enjoyed talking to you early on, I certainly picked up a lot of solid things about doubles. It's a great meta and you're a great player, but why did you die suddenly ;_; Your English is more than fine, there's nothing to worry about.

IronBullet93 -
Let me take you down
Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

You certainly had a hot streak with five straight wins, not bad, pulling wins for us even through our darker times. It was unfortunate that you couldn't keep it up by the end, but alas, such is Pokémon. Congratulations on the RMT ^_^

New Breed -
Bad company
And I can't deny
Bad company
'Til the day I die

You're fucking cursed and whenever we're on the same team we end up JUST outside where we wanna be. fuck man. maybe one day we will actually win something??? stay up and see you in POCKLE

Alf' -
Non rien de rien
Non je ne regrette rien
Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait
Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien égal

Non rien de rien
Non je ne regrette rien
C'est payé, balayé, oublié
Je me fous du passé

I was really glad that you wanted to test with me and actually came back for more. I had a good time testing with you despite losing most of the time, and even though you weren't feeling that hot you still got some clutch wins like our first win w9. Glad to have you on board for POWC!

RiCH HOMiE CA$ED -
Oh! You pretty things
Don't you know you're driving your mamas and papas insane!?

You're a madman,,, The ups and downs with you on the team leaves me fucking bewildered as I can't make up my mind about you. Your team support is invaluable and you provided slick help for all the ORAS tiers which is superb, but oml less drama pls ;_; You're superbly chill when you're not drama llama tho!!

SkillinJah -
I hope you play Smash because otherwise this is gonna be slightly awkward, but fuck it your name is Marth, also sorry for no lyrics

God Marth.

that's literally what i've come up with after sitting here for five minutes haha. Nah on the real - you were extraordinarily chill and a really valuable midseason pickup, helping us out and relaxing the team channel plentiful. You made it more fun to be a Scooter and you never stopped believing despite joining us during a turbulent time. Salute. (your new name sucks tho)

Stathakis -
And so when your pain comes along
Just go with the flow
Don't turn your back to your problems,
Just give it a go
Your troubles in life, will eventually
serve you as a drop of spice in your life

Keep your head up!!

Yeah what the others said, last one to play doesn't mean it rests solely upon your shoulders. You are still an amazing teammate and player and I thoroughly enjoyed having you on the team. Let's play (and win) more tournaments together.

xray -
Ihr neues Titelbild ist einfach Fabelhaft
Ich muss sie wiedersehen, ich weiss sie hat's geschaft

these lyrics describe your thoughts of me yn

You really helped the team with your clutch wins and it's a shame that your potential wasn't realized sooner. Your English is nothing to be ashamed of and it was fun talking ORAS with you ^_^ Best of luck in the future.

Aqualouis -
it's the marseillaise

You kinda faded out and weren't really in shape and when you got benched you disappeared more or less ;_; I enjoyed talking and testing with you (and beating you!!) though!

Honor -
Uis de seim cius nau op de seim
Ol uait men in de colobos dai
Trrr - ciak is e maind beghin de col
Bebi stei ye push yo oh

You really deserved to play more than you did. I think you'd have proved your worth for sure. Just like with New Bread this was our third tour together and I hope there'll be many more, you're still one of my favorite DPPers. Enjoy Stockholm!

Stone_Cold -
Never, never, never get it any more
Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
Crazy
Stone cold crazy, you know

You were kind of an odd case because you kept sticking with us in the Skype chat but you seemingly only wrote when the rest of us were sleeping or dead, and you weren't on IRC a lot. :( I enjoyed your presence and cheerful spirit though and don't feel too bad about the results.

Henry -
dont take it seriously

No lie your record is bad but hey I've been there too in SPL with a shit record on my back, and unlike how it was for me, there wasn't a next year to redeem my self (a next-next year tho!). use this to come back stronger than ever, and take souls in powc ;)

praj.pran -
there's no particular lyrics that i associate you with but the style of the video is very much praj.pran

You're a fun goofy guy who brings the team morale up just by existing. Keep doing what you do because everyone loves you for it. ^_^

Stratos -
WHERE YOU AT?
WHERE YOU AT?
WHERE YOU AT?

You were chill albeit your tendency to blurt out things without thinking wasn't helpful - but enough of that, let's focus on the huge ass job you did in Doubles despite not playing yourself, how quickly you adapted the spreadsheet idea (and with a big success, I'd say!) and showed yourself to be willing to care for me in Doubles. You're a good guy and I wish you all the best.

CrashinBoomBang bro fist -
So you're in charge here, is that fair to say?

Thanks for believing in me guys. You dared to spend 15k+ on a RBYer and in return you got some safe wins in RBY ("of all things"). I'm not gonna lie - midseason time was quite terrible. However by the end this was a fantastic experience topped by the Skype call during the GSC game. The Great One was wrong, I'm sad that this has come to an end.

Hack -

Det är ingen lätt väg, men vi ska dit
För vi är bra folk, förtjänar bra skit
Vi hoppar hinder och vi ligger i
Länge lever livet, länge leve vi

Huvet högt, ryggen rak, vi tar oss upp dit vi ska
Fuck vad nån säger, back vi gör grejer
LÄNGE LEVE VI

---

Don't Stop - Isa

peace.

Last edited:

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
One person I haven't forgotten, though, is cbt also known as the reason our team almost went up in flames. You really are one of the most despicable people I've ever come across on this whole godforsaken forum. Made me remember why the fuck BAIKA (luv u buddy) kicked you the fuck out of the ruiners channel during SPL 4 thank the lord. Not only did you annoy the living fuck out of roscoe, BKC and me by making stupid, unwarranted and not to mention WAY OUT OF FUCKING LINE COMMENTS YOU WERE IN NO POSITION TO SAY, but you also had the gall to act like a fucking prick even after I took you off of akick. You literally almost ruined our season by just existing.

You really tried to get unbanned using whatever means necessary which is just baffling. You told bro fist to "give you as much power as me" which is just hilarious. Did you honestly think he would do that to get you back into the channel rofl hahahaha. You tried to join under a million alts, you tried to remove your vhost, and you tried to join under your afk name which is just hilarious. And even after Cased and I settled our differences and I unbanned you and was ready to give you a second chance (because I'm all for second chances), you really couldn't stop acting like a fucking dumbass. Do you really think I want some pretentious and self-entitled cunt in the channel who says "I know I wouldn't stay banned for long" as soon as he's back in the channel? Haha god no.

So I banned you again and it became a game. A game for everyone. Inviting you while on akick. And we all laughed, we really did. I also loved your comment about supposed "Scooters Blood" which is just fucking incredible and incredibly stupid on so many levels.
Maybe for whatever team you'll be on next season or that carries your ass around for no reason you'll remember that being in that channel is not a right, it is a privilege for an outsider. You had no rights after your actions, and especially not the right to complain; you were a mere slave: without rights. Just be assured that I will manage again next year just to make sure that SPL 7 Scooters won't be harassed by the Black Plague alias cbt. Oh and not being able to respond to the question of "what do you provide for #scooters" and instead calling out a million people all of which did more for the Scooters than you ever did. Pathetic.
lol way to scapegoat me when the real problem was you and your egoistical self gaining self-satisfaction in banning me from the channel and causing a lot of other problems with others on the team. you are so caught up in your "superiority" that you are annoyed by anyone "below" you commenting on things they "shouldn't", just because someone doesn't play as much and isn't as "good" as you doesn't mean you have to be a massive cunt about it. lol what a second chance you got mad the moment i said my honest opinion in that i would be back soon enough. if you think i was desperately trying to return, i actually wasn't aside from trying to get while you were offline. i was much more interested in getting a fucking reason since there didn't seem to be any problems with my presence early in the season. i wasn't the only one who had problems with you, and while i know you get mad a lot when it gets competitive but it doesn't justify being a massive cunt just because you dont like what someone says
as for everyone else on the team you guys were cool and its unfortunate that the playoffs were barely missed, but i certainly dont feel bad for the egoistical individual who thinks so lowly of me and tries to make himself look good by blaming his team's failure on the actions of someone not even on the team itself. way to twist shit out of proportion with all your arguments theyre only to make u look good haha. for anyone who thinks i'm alone in this just read http://pastebin.com/b2NwdNMG it just how big that ego can get with friends even.

[#1] Ever Grande Bigs (6) vs [#4] Congregation of the Classiest (6)

ORAS OU: Destiny Device vs CTC
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay
ORAS Ubers: Evuelf vs Jibaku
ORAS UU: Sam vs Hikari
ORAS RU: Ginku vs Bad Ass
ORAS NU: Finc2612 vs FLCL
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs Braverius
BW OU: Jirachee vs papai noel
DPP OU: boudouche vs 199 Lives
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Triangles
GSC OU: Hill vs Mr.E
RBY OU: During Summer vs KratosMana

[#2] Alpha Ruiners (8) vs [#3] Firebot Falcons (4)

ORAS OU: PDC vs Tesung
ORAS OU: Tokyo Tom vs IAmGingy
ORAS Ubers: steelphoenix vs PROBLEMS
ORAS UU: reachzero vs bugzinator
ORAS RU: Meru vs Pearl.
ORAS NU: Teddeh vs Toxzn
ORAS Doubles: finally vs TheFourthChaser
BW2 OU: SoulWind vs High Impulse
DPP OU: august vs TV-Rocka
ADV OU: dekzeh vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: Tiba vs Bomber92
RBY OU: Hantsuki vs marcoasd

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
lol way to scapegoat me when the real problem was you and your egoistical self gaining self-satisfaction in banning me from the channel and causing a lot of other problems with others on the team. you are so caught up in your "superiority" that you are annoyed by anyone "below" you commenting on things they "shouldn't", just because someone doesn't play as much and isn't as good as you doesn't mean you have to be a massive cunt about it. lol what a second chance you got mad the moment i said my honest opinion in that i would be back soon enough. if you think i was desperately trying to return, i actually wasn't aside from trying to get while you were offline. i was much more interested in getting a fucking reason since there didn't seem to be any problems with my presence early in the season. i wasn't the only one who had problems with you, and while i know you get mad a lot when it gets competitive but it doesn't justify being a massive cunt just because you dont like what someone says
as for everyone else on the team you guys were cool and its unfortunate that the playoffs were barely missed, but i certainly dont feel bad for the egoistical individual who thinks so lowly of me and tries to make himself look good by blaming his team's failure on the actions of someone not even on the team itself. way to twist shit out of proportion with all your arguments theyre only to make u look good haha. for anyone who thinks i'm alone in this just read http://pastebin.com/b2NwdNMG it just how big that ego can get with friends even.
CrashinBoomBang isn't even good. He's just ok.

I'm predicting bigs vs ruiners final here, but this is the strongest spl in terms of balance so I don't really know. I can't really pick someone to root for either, I'm good friends with 3/4 managers and have nothing against the other so... good luck to everyone!! :)

S h o t o u t t i m e b o y s:

We had some struggles but It was a good experience after all, our team atmosphere was the nicest I've ever been on and I'm pretty proud of that despite not making it, we did put a good team together and we had very good chances if it wasnt a couple of downfalls early on. I am sorry for some of the you having to endure negativity that came from me during the roughest times, you're all great people and I haven't been nice to myself lately and I'll work on that. Anyway,

PttP: You did caught me by surprise when you told me to be your assman, we probably both wish we planned things out better beforehand but it's okay, our team ended up being super friendly with each other and we had some nice moments, so overall, despite our regrets, it was a good experience. Now go get gold.

The_Chaser: You helped alot in making the decisions early on with alot of stuff in our necks and someone weak-minded like me really needed it, so thanks alot for that. You're damn good at rby too and you have a good mindset, don't let some losses here and there drag you down. I still consider you part of the team, and you know that you were always welcome in our team channel. GL in playoffs and uni friend.

Steve Angello: This man works so hard it's ridiculous and he also played a tier that wasn't his main one and still came up huge. I would never expect you to be so valuable and have so much passion for the team. Da real MVP. Hope you do very well in the other tournaments you join from here :)

Mizuhime: You were always around when we needed the most and motivated our boys during the early rough times, you wanted to be on the other team but I'm really thankful that you were a great teammate and you understood our concerns and stayed positive even during the struggles. We've been good friends for a while and I'm glad we stayed that way.

Malekith: You have an admirable competition spirit, and since I picked you up for mid season you've been a big part of our small comeback, your efforts to motivate the team to win were incredible, even though you ended up being where you didnt want to be. We delivered it while we could! We had some sparks at the beginning but thinking more about it, you were right and I was wrong. I could've made better deicsions, either way I really appreciate your presence on the team.

New Breed: You really wanted to be on the wolfpack so I'm sorry that there's no way it could happen after you ended up with us, but you still put in some work while you were here, and you helped us a good amount during the auction at the beginning and had to put up with my shit sometimes as well, gracias amigo...

JeyTheGrey: It's unfortunate that you didnt get to show up more doing to have such a busy life, but you are a top player this SPL despite what the rankings said early on. I was told that you were a solid pick up for UU when the players list for it was running low and you didn't disappoint.

Afro Smash: You didnt interact with the team much but its ok since we all knew how really good you were and you did your best every time, and I had a very wrong opinion of you before, you're actually a pretty nice guy, I'm glad I got to know you much better. Can't wait for where is jamvad part 5.

kael: One of the nicest guys I've ever met, I apologise that you didn't get to see more play, you are a good player despite having a pretty busy life as well and you always wanted to pratice with the team when you had time to. You know me since I was a mere 11 year old in a brazilian net battle server 7 years ago and we are growing pretty quick arent we. Thanks for everything buddy.

Leftiez: You didn't had the best season performace wise but you certainly improved alot as a person and I had a wrong opinion of you based on past experiences and I'm glad I got to know you better as well, you're a great teammate and one of the top players of this current generation, although you do go overboard with creativity sometimes but you had a good attitude all along and I appreciate it.

Marshall.Law: You had a super rough start, but you kept your head up and recovered from it, I knew you were a top dpp player despite everything, no wonder you did so well last season. I didnt work together with you much due to schedule I guess but you had some nice wins and you were a nice teammate as well and helped us recover really hard.

Lyconik: You did have some hard games this season and it's unfortunate that your internet connection wasnt nice when you needed it... its okay though, and congrats on your trophy, you are a very strong player that can do more if you keep a good attitude.

Dat Blast: You're a really nice guy that wins alot, although you didnt interact with the team too much you are so strong and you had a great attitude all along while bringing a win after the other so I'm really glad I picked you up and expect to be a big name for your tier from now on, you deserve it. Thanks!

Bedschibaer: Also one of the nicest guys I've known, he's more famous for his funny posts, but you're much more than that and I really respect you as a person. You helped the team a good amount as well, had some nice wins and stayed as a positive figure for the team. Sorry about the suffering you went through week 2, it was a delicate situation for both parties and stuff like that happens in a such competitive environment.

e7e: One of the hardest active and working members for sure, I'm sorry you didnt get to show yourself much. You've been a great teammate when it comes to testing despite opinions I've heard about you before and we're all glad you were on the team. Thanks for working with us and good luck in future tournaments, you have potential to make a much bigger name of yourself.

Vinc2612: I didn't knew how you felt about the trade since you went from 3rd to last place team and I was a bit scared it wouldnt please you much but you were a very positive figure despite everything and a very nice guy to work with all around. You played well when you had to and I'm glad I got to know you better as well.

Veteran In Love: I heard so much about you before and saw how sucessful you were on the past, so I'm really glad I got to know you and you're a really nice guy. You brought some nice wins even with your creativity too, I see that you're hyped up for the new stuff coming up and I cant wait to see you in full force in there, good luck mate!

Melee Mewtwo: I kinda wish you put in more effort even though you dont like the tier but eh, each to their own. I do know that you're a good person, I just think you could have had a better SPL that's all. Good luck in whatever you plan to do from here friend.

xtra$hine: You worked together with the team a fair amount and I really appreciate it. We had alot of oras players on the team, I just had to give more opportunities to others thats all, we've all choked before and the feeling isnt nice, stay up man. You still ma nigga

Srn: I'm sorry you couldnt be more active in the beginning because of somewhat unexpected real life stuff and thus I had to sell you back but even AFTER I did that you still came back when you caught a small time that you could and you were willing to help the team and stuff, that was really nice of you and I have mad respect for you for that. Good luck on whatever you're doing in real life, you deserve the best friend.

Emvee: You're a cool guy despite the little drama at the end, if you want my advice just be all you, don't mirror your behavior in what you see the most of the community, I'm saying that from experience of being here for 6 years now, you didnt get to play your main tier but you still worked when needed and you didnt have the best season performace wise but you're still a friend to me.

Golden Gyarados: You didnt get to see play at all pretty much, I'm really sorry about that, there was alot of active people that played your tier. I can tell you're a good person though, and I enjoyed being around you the times you spoke in the channel, so thanks for being with us and good luck in future tournaments.

atomicllamas: I know you didn't enjoy youself much on the time you spent here, and I still have my doubts about the deicsion I made giving your message to us but whatever, well, things are looking good for you right now this season, so good luck in playoffs buddy.

Pridy: You did your best when you played it, I just wish you were more active on irc where pretty much all activity happened, but you're a good player that can obviously do much better in future tournaments, so good luck mate.

Tricking: Same as above really, although you didnt get to play for us and went from the first team to last team overnight, and I never really got to talk to you so... yeah, you could have a better spl experience, good luck in future tournaments as well.

Special shotouts to Nails, Iris,
HSA ♥ (what's up with that gay ass heart) and Folgorio for being good, trustable friends that hang out in the channel and Zebraiken for hosting the best SPL so far, I apologise for the shit you endured from us in week 2, being a host isn't easy at all but you are making it look easy because of how good you are at it, it's crazy.

Thanks for everything again boys, was a good time and I really mean it this time. I might not have been a ideal manager but I love you all and wish the best for every one of you.

see ya

Last edited:
*disclaimer* I started this post before recent drama. I guess I'll quickly weigh in on it: cbb has some really bad moments but means well overall and if you're willing to look past his outbursts which he almost never means, he is a good guy. I'd happily fight for this guy again, drama and all. cbt is cute but sometimes says things he shouldn't but also means well and is a good guy. both of you have heads probably bigger than you should but this is the pokemon community so that's probably true of everyone in this thread myself included. I hope you two can settle your beef peacefully *-*

onto the shoutouts and postseason thoughts...

Well boys, it's been one hell of a ride. Of course I am very disappointed in myself overall and week 9 will particularly haunt me for a while, but I have a few moments to look back and be proud of, like clutching the tie from 5-6 against the congregation week1 and raising morale in that useless game vs prankster. I learned a lot and made a lot of good friends this season and would happily fight alongside you guys again if I could do it over. believe it or not, I never really thought I would end up on a trophy contender team; the main reason I joined SPL was to learn some fucking pokemon from my badass managers. I think I wasted that opportunity a bit, but with enough experience in high-pressure matches I will eventually learn to play with a cool head. thanks a bunch for giving me the opportunity to learn and for continually having faith in me.

bro fist: you'll always be one of the people I respect the most on this website. i played fewer games with you than I'd have wanted to, but that's my fault for not asking for them. at the beginning I mistook your laissez-faire approach to managing as laziness with the excuse that you trusted us, but looking at how you turned this team around in the last 3 weeks I know now that that's not true. thanks for everything man, for the opportunity to be a part of this squadron, for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself, and for giving everybody a reason to fight their hardest. your cool head balanced out CBB's passion and as a result I think the two of you made a great managing duo. I can't wait to fight alongside you on the east squadron, when I'll finally get a firsthand look into the mind of the legendary JAWN GARCiA.

CrashinBoomBang: there were times I had wondered what I'd gotten myself into with you, but in the important moments you always came through, and you always defended your team. I got mad respect for you for that, and for speaking your mind without any worry about offending people. sometimes I wished you were more diplomatic, but I value your honesty a lot. I honestly learned the most pokemon from you this season, with respect to how to build and how to play. it didn't always work out, but I'm still happy with the opportunity for growth that you gave me through test matches and building.

xray: not gonna lie I had it in for you ever since you dodged those 4 focus blasts in smogon tour, but you are so jolly that I couldn't possibly stay mad at a guy like you. when you want to be, you're an awesome player too. amazing buy and a steal for the price and a great chat presence. 10/10 would fight with you again

praj.pran you are the man bro. I'm so happy we got to be on a team together and I'm sorry we didn't make playoffs like I'd hoped. to people thinking you were a joke buy or something, they are absolutely wrong. your presence in the chat made everyone happier and that alone is something that nobody at midseason could have given us, other than you. you own man. your incredibly fast improvement at this game is an inspiration and I know that at the rate you're going, you will be unstoppable very soon. I hope that we can win some tours together in the future and 3 lords will rule the world one day :D

Henry: an unexpected great friend that I made. as a player, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and disagree with case about your pokemon choices. anytime you offered a suggestion to use against a player, I either used it and was super thankful that I did because it carried, or didn't use it and kicked myself because it carried. seriously, I've never met a man who made so many spot-on metagame calls in a row. I think it shows how good of a player you are, because in the preparation phase when the pressure's low there's not a man who wrecks harder. if you choose to continue playing this game, with a bit more experience under your belt to shake the nerves there's no reason you can't be the best player on smogon in the future, and I mean that sincerely. as a friend, I value you a lot. we were most often on the same wavelength and chuckled together when CBB and case were fighting or whenever something stupid happened. you know I'll support you in everything you do, but since I know you're going to cave and accept my oldgen ghosting, I know we will stay in touch so I'm happy about that n_n

Hack: dude you are a god at pokemon. on the games you didn't get cheesed by shit matchup you were the most ridiculously cerebral and intimidating player I'd ever seen. looking at your games with pokeaim and your last 2 weeks in particular, it's obvious how amazing you are. shame that ubers is a laughable tier or else you'd have the record to show it too. I'm very thankful to be on a team with you in my next team tour. we should talk more in that one :)

IronBullet93: the jolliest motherfucker and a valued member of the dog. squad, IronBullet93 fills our cuteness quota when ium and praj.pran aren't around. really glad I met you man, you were always a positive presence in the chat and a great guy first but a disgustingly good player second. tbh, I always had you written off as a guaranteed win. most weeks we were down, and I would look and be like "oh ib93 hasn't played yet it's all good" so fucking props man.

New Breed: KA$H MONEY KEV. I know we're no wolfpack but I appreciate you giving your all after being bought at midseason by the scoots. glad you broke the kevin curse G. i always enjoy your presence in the skype groups im in and you're a damn good player too n_n

RiCH HOMiE CA$ED: with you, the highs were high and the lows were low but you more or less set the tone of the channel and for the most part were singlehandedly keeping it fun to be in on a daily basis. I know you're not a big fan of my scatterbrained methods of preparation and I'm working on getting better in that regard because while it's good to shotgun ideas for future great teams in the long-term, in the short term it doesn't do the job for consistently busting out solid teams week after week, which is what a tour like this requires. after experiencing this tournament, I've learned that huge lesson mostly thanks to you. I never thought I'd still be in touch with that random guy who PMed me last march but you are a real homie, man. hope we get a chance to scoot again in the future :)

Lohgock: the shy and quiet and very cute german. you're awesome dude, I wish you talked more because every time you did it brought a smile to my face. when you told us about your meetup with sogeking i died laughing, and I'm happy to hear he's doing well. as a player, you own dude :D the lohgock+pwnemon combo was fucking supercharged, idk what it was about the two of you but you were always cooking up mischief and your games were the most exciting to watch each week.

Stratos: you are like a little bro to me. like some other teammates said, you do talk before thinking sometimes but you mean well and catch way more shit than you deserve for it, especially when more "established" players get away with flinging vitriol and stupidity on a daily basis. of course I'll always stick up for you and we will definitely stay in touch. can't wait to see you do big things both irl as a bangin engineer and in the doubles world as a strong player. my friend laga says your counterstyle/preparation game is on point so that's half the battle already won. fuck the h8ers who say you aren't worth shit, if you ask gengar and cbb if they'd buy you again I know they'll unequivocally say yes. as far as melee goes, we will have the late spring / early summer majors to look forward to very soon so get hype *-*

SkillinJah: another great friend I didn't think I'd make. we are on the same wavelength on just about everything, whenever somebody is arguing I've got my finger on the PM button about to tell you something and you end up saying the same exact thing to me first xD. you were probably the steal of midseason for us, going for a tiny fraction of what you were actually worth both for your ability to give the team wins and your presence as a mediator and the opposite of a cancer (really, where did that rep come from?). I love your banter with both teammates and opponent teams. slightly less important than how cool of a person you are, you're also an awesome player even if your teams make me want to run to the hospital and make sure I haven't contracted anything nasty. pray we stay in touch because you were unexpectedly super cool BrotherMarth.

Aqualouis: I think I speak for everyone when I say I miss you. you're an epic player and an awesome dude and I'd play with you again in a heartbeat. you lost your motivation and fell off your game a bit at the end, but I did too; we just didn't have many oras players. I know exactly where you're coming from. stay up bro *-*

liberty32: in terms of actual playing ability you fucking own man. I knew I was onto something when I shouted you out at the beginning of the season in my POTW thread, but good lord the way you played against august when mag/dug trapkilled 2/3 of your team was just incredible. as a dude.... you are the other half of the famous case/roscoe combo but watching you guys go completely crazie was honestly one of my fondest memories from this SPL. I think you were the guy in the channel who was crazie in a joking way most of the time but when things actually got serious you didn't lose your goddamn mind like the rest of our channel. I hope to scoot with you again in the future, because I definitely wouldn't want the misfortune of going up against you...

Stone_Cold: dropped off a bit at the end but I know if you were given more chances to shine you'd have done great, given that one loss was due to insurmountable matchup and the other was due to an absurd number of cooks, I'd say neither was a true representation of your playing ability.... even if you are rusty as hell. next couple of weeks are looking decent man so whenever you've got a free weekend let me know and I'll drive down to charlotte and we can actually hang.

Honor: you dropped off a bit at the end too man.. this is our second team tour together and I still don't know you all that well, but I guess that's more my fault than yours. you're a cool dude tho and testing with you was always fun. I hope you get a chance to shine in the future because like stone I know you are capable of doing way better than your record showed.

Alf': the mysterious franch robot. you're like a silent killer, talking here and there in the channel but speaking mostly with your plays. your game against dekzeh to keep us in the series was masterful. with you on the team, I was never worried about ADV and learned a thing or two from watching the games. stay powerful, man.

The Lavos Spawn: watching you grow this season was awesome. seriously. you went from the guy I figured would be a loss every week to a serious force that took games off tiba, picollo, and other power players like it was nothing. that's fucking boss as hell in terms of progressing from a liability to a huge asset in just 9 weeks. I'd heard things about your attitude in the past and I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that they couldn't be further from the truth. instead of the egotistical player I'd heard about, you were always willing to learn and up your game and it really showed. you were always a positive chat presence and winning games too, and I'm glad I got to be your teammate. I pray we get to do it again in a year, because if you can turn into a god in just 9 weeks, I'd hate to play against the version of you that will be around in another 40.

Isa: Probably the best teammate I've ever had in a team tournament including those US South WCOPs from years ago. Being a guaranteed win in RBY of all tiers while maintaining an awesome attitude and turning lavos from zero to hero, you are by the late season essentially responsible for the scoots having 2 guaranteed wins each week. others have said and I will say it too; you're the MVP of the team and it's not even close. What I think is way more awesome than how good of a player you are, though, is how good of a friend you were not only to me but to everyone and especially to lavos when he randomly left and kept you up late into the wee hours of the night with your time differences. seriously, anybody would be lucky to have you mentoring them. you have way more than the requisite amount of skill needed to be an enormous asshole like so many of the other top players on this site but instead you are kind, patient, and level-headed, and always still looking to up your game. I could write a book of praises but I'm going to stop for now. in the meantime, let's win more tours together :]

additional shoutouts:

Windsong: we don't talk as much as we did some years ago but you'll always be like a little bro to me. I was sad when I heard we had traded you but I'm happy that it now means you still have a chance at the trophy. Stay awesome bro :)

Vinc2612: I was also very sad when I'd heard we traded you. you're one of the more grounded and pleasant players I have met on this site.

BKC: you're awesome, dude. I wish you could have been a scooter but alas some shit circumstances made it not so. irrespective of that, you were absolutely a scooter at heart, keeping this team together and putting us on your back even though you were on a competing team. I am incredibly appreciative of your dedication to us and I think our not winning is a sign that when the scoots do win, you will be enjoying a red trophy too! :] you are kind of like isa in that you were really patient with everyone even when you didn't have to be, and you were, with the exception of a few arguments with mr. boombang, a universally positive chat presence, rallying us when we needed it. For the meantime, let's win WCOP together :)

Aldaron: shouting you out because you are like a mentor to me. when you asked me to manage it was honestly the highest honor that I have ever felt during my time at smogon. you have no idea how badly I wanted to say yes, but I knew at the time that there was a possibility I could end up on scoots and so I took the opportunity to grow under the wings of these giants instead. Sorry for bugging you about school and career stuff all the time, like I said I view you as a mentor and I learn so much from your anecdotes.

"Aldaron:" you probably won't read this but I have so much respect for you man. Thanks for coming in to kick our team in the ass when we needed it. Before I talked at any length with you, you were always a guy that I thought was a good player but kind of a dickhead. Now I know better that you're a good player and an awesome person who comes off as a dickhead because he always speaks his mind. You're one of the guys I really look up to.

The Circle: I'm exhausted from this long ass list of shoutouts but know that I love each and every one of you, and I will be rooting hard for those of you who are in playoffs :D

Alright, that's the end of that. I'm going to go train in the mountains now in order to not let down the next team that takes me. It was a pleasure scooting with all of you, and if given the opportunity next year I will do it again in a heartbeat. Peace out :D

Last edited:
ORAS OU: Destiny Device vs CTC awful memes aside, i think destiny device is more knowledgeable of oras and has the edge
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay love you ender, but ben has been ruthless lately. could go either way but ben's cstyling has been on point and threatening as fuck

ORAS OU: PDC vs Tesung battle of the rng gods so it could obviously go either way. if pdc plays the way he does against stathakis in addition to his comical luck he seriously won't lose another game
ORAS OU: Tokyo Tom vs IAmGingy

good luck guys n_n

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
lol way to scapegoat me when the real problem was you and your egoistical self gaining self-satisfaction in banning me from the channel and causing a lot of other problems with others on the team. you are so caught up in your "superiority" that you are annoyed by anyone "below" you commenting on things they "shouldn't", just because someone doesn't play as much and isn't as "good" as you doesn't mean you have to be a massive cunt about it. lol what a second chance you got mad the moment i said my honest opinion in that i would be back soon enough. if you think i was desperately trying to return, i actually wasn't aside from trying to get while you were offline. i was much more interested in getting a fucking reason since there didn't seem to be any problems with my presence early in the season. i wasn't the only one who had problems with you, and while i know you get mad a lot when it gets competitive but it doesn't justify being a massive cunt just because you dont like what someone says
Can't we all just play a children's video game competitively like normal people? :^]

I'm contemplating bitching at rewer for not putting me in his shoutouts.....but no, I'm taking my frustrations on Folgorio and Puerto Rico, Alabama's punching bag

Also, Good Luck to everyone in the playoffs (though I'm biased)!

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
twas a good spl boys - i couldn't really be any happier with my performance (going undefeated is pretty cool imo, call me blarajan in xy lc) even if i didn't end up making the playoffs

anyway as any good, involved, team player would i gotta post some shoutouts

PttP fuck you for not buying me

Rewer fuck you too for not buying me

Harsha i will shove my fist up your ass(man) for not buying me

dice i'd say fuck you for not buying me but i'm pretty sure you'd take that the wrong way and i don't swing that way sorry not sorry

reyscarface ur trash at reksai also thanks for throwing the bid my way o wait

yohoE not on my team and we have our communication differences (cuz ur foreign af) but i gotta give u a shoutout for also going undefeated, it's a rough life we good pokemon players live

last but not least a shoutout to Eo Ut Mortus for being the love of my life and exploding in an amalgam of sexual dark bindings i really don't know what i'd do without you dude and im glad ur back

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
fuck off cbb rules and is the best manager #bayernbraviary #neverforget #fuckbadromance

I create it O_O
No, you didn't. This is a team popularized by JMC since the Netbattle era. You just replace the heal bell Granbull for a heal bell cow which is not creating everything new. You should take this team when I was spamming that thing in ladder for fun, there is no problem with that but posting the team in the thread for look like more cool and claiming yourself the dude behind the team brainstorm it isn't right. I just wanna be at home to show you the team in my old netbattle 9.6 team archive in my personal computer ... if you doubt in 14 days I return home, my dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)