Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get my name changed to Kittttten? It is the name i now go by on showdown.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Requesting a name change to Disaster Area.

I've changed my name to this on my own server and on PS main and am getting what auth I have (private only on main) to that account. I want to change the name as it more accurately represents my personality, whilst simultaneously being a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

k - oglemi

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
Hai, I would like to request a name change to SINFUL DESIRES

1. I don't listen to the band wecameasromans anymore, i made this name back in 2009 and that was back when i liked emo metal bands, i listen to other stuff now :3c
2. i have constant thoughts of my sinful desires
3. i already have the name SINFUL DESIRES registered on PS

k - oglemi

Requesting a name change to asdfCookie
Originally made this account to match my showdown name at the time but have long since pretty much changed names on everything I use, including showdown

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Isami.

Reason: I was too hasty in deciding on a username and quickly regretted it. I thought about this one this time lol.

k - oglemi

I would like to Change my name to Taiwan Province, as my old name can be easily mistaken for an infamous Wikipedia user.
Thanks!

k - oglemi

i want change my nick for Skywallker.

because i showdon other player register kael and i can't to use this nick in pokemon showdon.

go change my nick for Skywallker.

;]

;] - oglemi

I would like to have my name changed to Ende, in order to match my PS! name and also because I like it better :)

k - oglemi

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Do you mind changing my name to Illusio? It isn't taken, iirc.

Reason - Changed my PS! name to make me appear less n00by, and want to have the same name in Smogon as well

k - oglemi

Could you change my name to SkywardSword596 please? It's my main PS username and I've already caused some confusion when I registered for tournaments but forgot to mention this detail.

k - oglemi

Is there a way to gain access to inactive accounts that are registered but never used? i have used the alt Kswissle since Dec 2013 but the alt Kswiss, has been taken since Aug 2013. if theres anyway i can get the Kswiss account password reset, that would be greatly appreciated, as that is what people on Pokemon Showdown know me as. thanks :] ~Kswiss

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Is there a way to gain access to inactive accounts that are registered but never used? i have used the alt Kswissle since Dec 2013 but the alt Kswiss, has been taken since Aug 2013. if theres anyway i can get the Kswiss account password reset, that would be greatly appreciated, as that is what people on Pokemon Showdown know me as. thanks :] ~Kswiss
I assume you mean on Showdown? If yes, read this
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/general-policy-on-name-resets.3522272/

Mr. Uncompetitive

Ugh Cough! Cough! Splutter!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to change my name to Mr. Uncompetitive ?

Reason: It's my PS! name since before I got an account here. So it'll actually make people more easily recognize me o:

k - oglemi

14mal02

formerly Bulbander
Could you please change my name to 14mal02? This is the username I use for everything, made this account years and years ago and forgot about it. Trying to get back into competitive pokemon

k - oglemi

Mr. Hothead

formerly Salt2DaFeds
I would like to change my name from "Salt2DaFeds" to "Mr. Hothead".

Thank you in advance,

Salt2DaFeds.

k - oglemi

Thanks big guy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)