Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for people who do TSV shiny hatching. If you breed multiple eggs to make sure you have a match, do you try to get all of them hatched or just one? And if you only hatch one, what do you do with the rest of your eggs?

I have a question for people who do TSV shiny hatching. If you breed multiple eggs to make sure you have a match, do you try to get all of them hatched or just one? And if you only hatch one, what do you do with the rest of your eggs?
Hatch the non-flawless ones and use them for bank/fodder/WTing

Just one. I give the others away, either to people who have a matching TSV, or hold an egg giveaway later when I have a few boxes of eggs to clear.

Well what i do is when I go on reddit to get see how many can be hatched and sometimes I get more then one egg hatched the remaining ones I probably will giveaway

What I meant is that I breed multiple flawless eggs and get them checked. Sometimes I find more than one with a matching TSV, so I'm curious what others do in this case (or with ones with no matches T.T).
Hatch the flawless one and put it as stocks or WT them, or if the flawless pokemon is female in a cool ball then host a giveaway :)

What I meant is that I breed multiple flawless eggs and get them checked. Sometimes I find more than one with a matching TSV, so I'm curious what others do in this case (or with ones with no matches T.T).
Oh, I've been there, definitely. ;_; Especially heartbreaking if it's hex flawless HA lol. I tend to just keep it for stock and in some cases, the ball matches both shiny and non-shiny, so it's still good for the thread.

Looking for matching ball Female Spiritzee/Aromatisse and matching ball Female Larvitar, good IVs for TR are preferred but not necessary. I'd like an apricorn ball for Larvitar if possible. I can offer spitbacks of lure ball shellder, moon ball zubat with 4/EM, moon ball kangaskhan w/ double edge, and moon ball numels. all female of course.

Looking for matching ball Female Spiritzee/Aromatisse and matching ball Female Larvitar, good IVs for TR are preferred but not necessary. I'd like an apricorn ball for Larvitar if possible. I can offer spitbacks of lure ball shellder, moon ball zubat with 4/EM, moon ball kangaskhan w/ double edge, and moon ball numels. all female of course.
I have a friend ball larvitar ready to trade. Can I get the moon ball zubat for it?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can catch an HA Spritzee in a Heal Ball for you from Friend Safari if you'd like or I can breed a spitback off my 31/0/31/31/31/0 one or something.

I have a friend ball larvitar ready to trade. Can I get the moon ball zubat for it?
Sure thing, I already have you added! I can go ahead and give you a 5IV flawless one if you don't mind clones, I have them on hand.

edit: Esmeya, is it possible to get a clone of the 31/0/31/31/31/0 one? I can clone if need be. If not a heal ball one would be great, thanks. I have a couple hexflawless pokemon if you'd like.

Last edited:

Esmeya

Sure thing, I have you added, I think I hatched an egg for you or something before. I can go ahead and give you a 5IV flawless one if you don't mind clones, I have them on hand.

edit: Esmeya, is it possible to get a clone of the 31/0/31/31/31/0 one? I can clone if need be. If not a heal ball one would be great, thanks. I have a couple hexflawless pokemon if you'd like.
It's my team member and it's nicknamed and... it's Sassy. I'll breed you a 0 speed spitback off of it.

I don't need anything for it, I never need anything. Heh.

It's my team member and it's nicknamed and... it's Sassy. I'll breed you a 0 speed spitback off of it.

I don't need anything for it, I never need anything. Heh.
I actually need sassy haha. Okay, thanks :)

I need HA actually, I don't think I specified that before.

Long shot, but does anyone have these 3 female Colosseum ball starters/evos? Clones are fine, natures and egg moves don't matter, but I do want the IVs listed.

Totodile/evo | Ultra/Timer Balls
31/x/31/x/31/31

Chikorita/evo | Timer Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31

I've been abusing a time machine spread with pcin and pcout, so I've got a bunch of Colosseum ball females with garbage natures and/or egg moves to trade for the above. All are non-redis, cloned, and bred by me.
Chikorita | Great/Ultra/Repeat/Dive/Net/Nest/Luxury Balls
31/x/31/31/31/31

Cyndaquil | Dive/Net/Luxury/Premier Balls
31/x/31/31/31/31

Totodile | Repeat/Premier Balls
31/31/31/31/31/31

Mother of the Great Ball Chikorita is from Esmeya, who needs to come on IRC so eep can !msg her more owls.

Esmeya

Long shot, but does anyone have these 3 female Colosseum ball starters/evos? Clones are fine, natures and egg moves don't matter, but I do want the IVs listed.

Totodile/evo | Ultra/Timer Balls
31/x/31/x/31/31

Chikorita/evo | Timer Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31

I've been abusing a time machine spread with pcin and pcout, so I've got a bunch of Colosseum ball females with garbage natures and/or egg moves to trade for the above. All are non-redis, cloned, and bred by me.
Chikorita | Great/Ultra/Repeat/Dive/Net/Nest/Luxury Balls
31/x/31/31/31/31

Cyndaquil | Dive/Net/Luxury/Premier Balls
31/x/31/31/31/31

Totodile | Repeat/Premier Balls
31/31/31/31/31/31

Mother of the Great Ball Chikorita is from Esmeya, who needs to come on IRC so eep can !msg her more owls.
I have an Ultra derp Totodile if no one else has one of those crappy things for you.

Sorry, I suck. I won't be around much anyway after today.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Looking for a Darkrai code; offering anything on my trade-thread including trophy case. PM/VM me.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
I usually breed a whole box of eggs, which generally leaves me with 4-6 perfect ones. I hatch as many as have matching users and keep the others in a pair of boxes in my PC (I have a note on my computer with all of their stats and TSVs). Then, I just sit on them and wait for users to show up with matching TSVs. It's actually pretty rewarding once you finally get an egg to hatch, I just got a 6 IV flawless HP Fire Roselia hatched that I bred almost a year ago.
As for what to do with the extra shinies that are all almost the same: I trade mine on reddit. People on r/PokemonTrades don't accept clones, so I trade away my extras to people on there.

I usually breed a whole box of eggs, which generally leaves me with 4-6 perfect ones. I hatch as many as have matching users and keep the others in a pair of boxes in my PC (I have a note on my computer with all of their stats and TSVs). Then, I just sit on them and wait for users to show up with matching TSVs. It's actually pretty rewarding once you finally get an egg to hatch, I just got a 6 IV flawless HP Fire Roselia hatched that I bred almost a year ago.
As for what to do with the extra shinies that are all almost the same: I trade mine on reddit. People on r/PokemonTrades don't accept clones, so I trade away my extras to people on there.
Oh that's a really good idea. I got a flawless HP Grass Pokemon with 0 Attack I want to get hatched but haven't found any active users. :( Guess I'll save it...

Tatertot

Oh that's a really good idea. I got a flawless HP Grass Pokemon with 0 Attack I want to get hatched but haven't found any active users. :( Guess I'll save it...
Someone will likely show up eventually, especially if you have the patience to wait for the next Gen 6 game to come out (assuming it operates under the same TSV/ESV mechanics)
I usually check my list of eggs once every couple days with this mass checker, saves a lot of time: http://svexdb.herokuapp.com/#btn

I just do this:
  1. Put desired parents in Day Care
  2. Get an egg
  3. Save the game and try to get it close to hatch (when the "it's making sounds" message appears)
  4. Save and hatch, then check for desired characteristics (IVs, ability, HP, nature...)
  5. If it's good, SR, find ESV, and match it. If not, just toss the newborn egg (or not) and repeat the process again
It is awfully slow but at least I'm guaranteed a perfect hatch

Tatertot

I just do this:
  1. Put desired parents in Day Care
  2. Get an egg
  3. Save the game and try to get it close to hatch (when the "it's making sounds" message appears)
  4. Save and hatch, then check for desired characteristics (IVs, ability, HP, nature...)
  5. If it's good, SR, find ESV, and match it. If not, just toss the newborn egg (or not) and repeat the process again
It is awfully slow but at least I'm guaranteed a perfect hatch
Seems like a lot of work for very little payoff. My method takes ~50 minutes total and usually gets me 4-6 perfect eggs all of which have a chance of having a match. All that soft-resetting takes time, and it seems like you wouldn't make very good use of your O-Powers (if you get 3 bad eggs in a row, you just wasted all your O-Powers and have to wait for them to recharge).

Seems like a lot of work for very little payoff. My method takes ~50 minutes total and usually gets me 4-6 eggs all of which have a chance of having a match. All that soft-resetting takes time, and it seems like you wouldn't make very good use of your O-Powers (if you get 3 bad eggs in a row, you just wasted all your O-Powers and have to wait for them to recharge).
If I could check my own ESVs I'll do that. But since I relay on others, I don't want to overload anyone with 3+ boxes of eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)