Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If I could check my own ESVs I'll do that. But since I relay on others, I don't want to overload anyone with 3+ boxes of eggs
No, you're missing the point. Here's how it works:

1. Breed a box of eggs (I actually usually do 25 instead of the full 30)
2. Save the game.
3. Hatch the eggs (to make maximum use of O-Powers, hatch all 5 of the 5th egg from each batch together, then all 5 of the 4th eggs from each batch, then all 5 of the 3rd eggs from each batch. Those eggs take the longest to hatch, so the O-Powers are most useful for them).
4. When all eggs are hatched, check them all using the IV checker. Mark the ones that are perfect, and take note of which ones they are.
5. Check the perfect ones yourself using KeySAV or KeyBV, or SR and trade the eggs to someone to check them for you.

In either case, you only check the perfect eggs. Trust me, this is way better.

Edit: Here's a schematic for step #3 showing how the eggs line up in your box:

1 2 3 4 5 1
2 3 4 5 1 2
3 4 5 1 2 3
4 5 1 2 3 4

The ones marked "5" are those that you just got when you filled up your party, so will take the longest to hatch, and the ones marked "1" are the ones that have been in your party the longest, so will take the shortest to hatch. Use the O-Powers on the "5"s all together to make maximum use out of the O-Powers.

Last edited:
Is it possible to use the QR code bug to rebattle legendaries that I've already caught? I would really like to reset another Suicune...
What is this? The chance to actually reset some decent Legends (I caught everything in X before I got competitive, so they're competitively junk) sounds appealing.

What is this? The chance to actually reset some decent Legends (I caught everything in X before I got competitive, so they're competitively junk) sounds appealing.
There is a bug in the old 3DS' software that has been patched with the last system update. It allows you to pretty much cheat and clone in bulk without the use of third-party tools. If you want to know more about this, just search the web for "Pokemon QR code injection".

Also, I don't know if there is a way to rebattle legendaries with this method, but it certainly could be possible.

Last edited:
Fast Ball is definitely the preferred ball for shiny.

And yea, both impish and adamant are viable depending on whether you want it to be more defensive or offensive. I'm sure you mean heavy slam, since items can't be held on a mega. I'd personally go for adamant because MSteelix is defensive enough. However I also want to suggest to opt for Gyro Ball and go for a nature such as Brave, Sassy or Relaxed (and 0 Speed IVs of course)
Thanks for the suggestion. though I don't see the point in gyro ball, as steelix will hit many Pokemon harder with heavy slam than gyro ball, especially deffensive and "bulky" Pokemon that invest in hp instead of speed.

I'm going to use steelix as it was mainly used in NU before it got banned, as an offensive physical tank. recently I've seen a lot of people running impish on that set, while still using the same 252 attack some speed and the rest in HP, because the defensive boost from an beneficial nature is higher than the offensive.

I just want to know which one has more use, it's for my giveaway. I could get both with no challenge. : P

Edit: I don't do battles anymore, so I got no idea what people encounter the most on battle spot.
Hidden Power is the 9th most common move on Greninja in Battle Spot Singles and isn't even in the Top 10 of the most common moves in Battle Spot Doubles. Go with 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for someone to help me transfer my 12 mons to my other cart. My PokeBank is expired, so I won't be able to use it yet.

Looking for a competitive Thundurus for my BattleSpot team, I don't have any legendary worth anything to trade for it but can trade some flawless shinies for it :)

I can help! Quiet nature, and 00 IV in speed. What can you propose for it? :)
A lot of stuff :) what are you looking for? Send me in+in which ball the numel is pm

Looking for a competitive Thundurus for my BattleSpot team, I don't have any legendary worth anything to trade for it but can trade some flawless shinies for it :)
I have a shiny timid hp ice tunderus in master ball,which shiny you have? :) pm me!

#145 Zapdos [Modest]
IVs: 30, 31 / 20, 21 / 23, 24 / 31 / 27 / 30, 31
HP Ice
Keep or toss? He's mostly for personal use and for Battle Maison
EDIT: Kept

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)