Fuck Trappers ADV OU - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Fuck Trappers - an ADV OU Tournament
approved by TDs
rules

Trappers are an integral part of ADV OU as we know it. What happens if you ban them from standard play? Sign up for this tournament and find out!

Rules:
- Standard ADV OU ruleset (sleep clause no ubers etc)
- The following abilities ar banned: Magnet Pull, Arena Trap, Shadow Tag
- The following moves are banned: Spider Web, Mean Look, Block, Pursuit, Clamp, Whirlpool, Fire Spin, Sand Tomb, Bind, Wrap
- Best of 3
- no fucking trappers

Round 2 Pairings :

BLINGAS vs Fakes
Sapientia vs dekzeh
SparksBlade vs During Summer
Kanye Kardashian vs Shrug
#zero vs Rohail
Zebraiken vs Mr.378
Tomahawk vs Navy
Kefka vs Finc2612
silver ghost vs Croconaw Guy
4trackboy vs Floppy
-Clone- vs Alf'
M Dragon vs davidness
Marshall.Law vs Mael
Level 56 vs CyberOdin
FLCL vs SoulWind
Reymedy vs Bomber92
Killua kun vs Mizuhime
Metaphysical vs e7e
pokebasket vs Tesung
H-C vs TheKFC
QuoteCS vs Heysup
BKC vs Void
CrashinBoomBang vs Myzozoa
Jirachee vs galbia
DEADLINE: Wednesday, March 25th, 11:59 PM EST (one week from now)

Last edited:
Wait this isnt cool I talked to Reymedy on IRC and he johned me saying he had to focus on SPL. I was ready for a week and a half. Pretty sure he can confirm that at the very least we get a day to play.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Wait this isnt cool I talked to Reymedy on IRC and he johned me saying he had to focus on SPL. I was ready for a week and a half. Pretty sure he can confirm that at the very least we get a day to play.
0o
I didn't john, I told you that I was ready after my SPL game and not before, it's not like you were really active either.
I'm sure we can play today, I'll be on smogtours, and if you can't play then whatever, get the win if you care that much. However, don't make it sound like I avoided you on purpose, or like it's a clear-cut activity win because that's just not true.
(we never talked on irc, as far as I know, only through VM)

0o
I didn't john, I told you that I was ready after my SPL game and not before, it's not like you were really active either.
I'm sure we can play today, I'll be on smogtours, and if you can't play then whatever, get the win if you care that much. However, don't make it sound like I avoided you on purpose, or like it's a clear-cut activity win because that's just not true.
(we never talked on irc, as far as I know, only through VM)
you didn't try avoiding me just johned me once. sorry i was unclear.

Hax wasn't on my side in g1 (nice game anyway)
G2 totally choked cause no time fuck i'm late and fuck who'll take my sister from school? sob

ah gg sparks

edit 2: Jirachee U FUCKING SCRUB FORGOT THE BEST TRAPPER EVER

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
confirming, flinch didn't matter much i was getting outplayed hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)