Dogs

i dont actually have a dog yet cause im poor as hell but someday i will, and i have it all planned out

i hate little yappy dogs as much as sin. pugs are my guilty pleasure but i dont know if ill ever want one because im more into large, majestic dogs.

but seriously though:

but yeah i want a husky really badly. they are incredible. they can be hard to train, but they're really loyal and good with kids and they do hilarious stuff like this:

omfg they're perfect

i also probably want a lab of some sort some day but husky is first on the priority list

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
My wife and I foster dogs and cats, and we've got two dogs of our own, a pittie and a mutt dog of dubious origins. The pittie is the sweetest possible dog in the world, but the mutt dog has some abuse and neglect issues from his former owner. He's great with us, but pretty aggressive with people he doesn't know.

Here is our pittie dressed up like a pig because I am a terrible person:

...and here is our bad little dog at his reactivity class, while we try to train him to not kill people on sight:

(He's the muzzled dog walking with me at the left, wearing the yellow shirt.)

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
IMG_20140906_202936_027-1.jpg

This is my dog. Her name is Sydney (like the city), because she's a miniature Australian Shepherd. She's about 5 years old and still looks like a puppy n_n Even though she is adorable she doesn't like people much and barks her head off and she's unfortunately really camera shy

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Here my little Shax ! A Welsh Corgi Pembroke that is 6 now. Why Shax ? It comes from Charmed, the wind deamon because when my dog goes in a room, he makes a huge mess as if a cyclone has passed there (lol) but I love him so much anyway :D

I remember owning a dog as a little kid. I would've loved to keep Sparky in the house more, but everytime we let her in, she'd run around the house like insanity and knock over 9000 pieces of furniture. So we mostly kept her outside I guess. As much as I hate to admit, they were likely sometimes that I didn't give her the due attention and playtime she needed to grow healthy. We ended up lending her over to a cousin's neighbor, and it seemed they raised her wonderfully! She stayed alive and kicking for like, 20 years or something. It was totally wicked.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Both my dogs are rescues, so it's anyone's guess, but our best guess is that the one in the outfit is a pitbull and the other is some kind of shepherd-hound mix.

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
Bringing this thread back to life because DOOOOOOOGGGGGGSSSSSS
I have two pooches. Both are shih-tzu poodle mixes, and both are brothers. Different litters, but both had the same parents. They're really sweet and chill, and I grew up with both of them. Its hard to imagine my life without them. Side note: I've always been obsessed with dogs to the point where I freak out when I see one on the street, so this thread makes me really really happy.

The tan one is named Grady and the black (more gray now; he's old) is Mr. Murphy

Exeggutor

twist
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i've grown up with big dogs around the house since i was a toddler. i adore dogs.

my pup zeus died a few weeks back with heartworm. i miss him a lot.
warning: ton of pictures beyond this point

we'll be picking up barnum, a central asian shepherd, in a couple of weeks

Last edited:

Black english cocker spaniel. My family adopted her 5 years ago a month after the death of our previous dog. She was abandoned by her previous owners on a fishing ground and was living off stealing food from fishers (mainly salami). She is incredibly lovely, never bit or displayed agression towards anyone in all these 5 years, the only problem is that she hates cats fsr lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)