Doubles Teamlock Minitour WON BY HARD!

Hey Pwne, I see 7 matches but you need 8 to cut the number of players down to 32 for round 1 or with Braverius in, you need 9 matches and have 23 byes (still hurts my eyes=just do a 3 player final to drop it down to 7 byes and 17 matches in round 1)

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Hey Pwne, I see 7 matches but you need 8 to cut the number of players down to 32 for round 1 or with Braverius in, you need 9 matches and have 23 byes (still hurts my eyes=just do a 3 player final to drop it down to 7 byes and 17 matches in round 1)
yea you would think that, i did too, till you realize blood totem signed up twice

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Got completely styled on. I have no idea what Pwnemon meant by me having a good matchup lmao. That bulky kiss wrecked the team (which I should probably scrap).

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
confirming that Keith is on drugs and that I won

first game was rly close, second game was just me being lucky n good; user McMeghan being living proof of this combination never losing.

yea you would think that, i did too, till you realize blood totem signed up twice
...and he even got two byes! impressive performance totem

(whenever you have such a high number of byes in a more meaningful tournament I would recommend the three man final as an alternative, or an elimination round of two and three man groups in round 1, cause lets be honest many byes players never show up on round 2... hope laziness will not affect this tour)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)