DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won with a lot of luck, sry, ggs

Can't copy my replays for some reason so Alloy will do that for me. Replays are autosaved anyway.

Last edited:
i appreciate it very much for the respect of my opponent! my best move that turn was to make aegislash hit itself, and make rotom switch, and he surprised me with shadow sneak later too! ggs

Stratos

Banned deucer.
★CH1LD1SH GAMB1NO: im so dumb
★CH1LD1SH GAMB1NO: wtf
★CH1LD1SH GAMB1NO: i hydroed myself

fsr this made me laugh out loud

leremyju

Banned deucer.
★CH1LD1SH GAMB1NO: im so dumb
★CH1LD1SH GAMB1NO: wtf
★CH1LD1SH GAMB1NO: i hydroed myself

fsr this made me laugh out loud
I accidentally clicked twice cuz my keypad was gay af. Hydro was the left most move and cuz double click I targeted my partner. Really hoped I hit that cress, but I also forgot about the sun.

yes.. i enjoyed the games nevertheless. game 2 in particular was a rock slide flinch away from a win. and maybe a chance after that i wouldnt know, i didnt realise ps had already selected the move for one of my mons. as was game 1 dependent on my opp getting more than a 1 turn sleep. nevertheless it was OK and i made some bad plays. GG

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
yes.. i enjoyed the games nevertheless. game 2 in particular was a rock slide flinch away from a win. and maybe a chance after that i wouldnt know, i didnt realise ps had already selected the move for one of my mons. as was game 1 dependent on my opp getting more than a 1 turn sleep. nevertheless it was OK and i made some bad plays. GG
Was there a reason you didn't swap out Salamence for Zard Y at turn 13 or even some turns later? It would have won you the game, instead of you trying to use Fire Blast on Salamence in rain with -2 SpA

Was there a reason you didn't swap out Salamence for Zard Y at turn 13 or even some turns later? It would have won you the game, instead of you trying to use Fire Blast on Salamence in rain with -2 SpA
because im bad. and i guess my main plan was trying to not let zard take enough damage to be koed by zhb so i didnt want to switch in on any of aegis moves. but i shouldve done that in hindsight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)