Smogon Premier League VI - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
People just say ggs to show sportsmanship and to be polite. It's not whether the games were good or not, you twat.
Exactly. If people were to say bad games whenever they would lose a game, or it was an unlucky game in a game largely luck based just like cards it would be poor sportsmanship.

I think players shouldn't treat the game so seriously and shouldn't be insecure about whining about hax. Since generally it should be expected to lose to luck in pokemon a notable percentage of your games.

Saying "had some bad luck. gg" or something similar is more appropriate and more respectful to your opponent.

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
I'll try to get them updated once SPL is over, probably.
Taking some responsibility here since this is likely more my fault than mcm's, have been slacking / busy IRL when I'm not slacking and need to get these done. Sorry guys. Will work on them this weekend.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lost, gg

really needed that heatran alive for the metagross but after all, I do choose to specifically play this game :|

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yeah not much to say here. sorry to the gingmeister, he was a good sport about it afterwards and obviously the game shouldn't have gone down like that.

EDIT: I know a lot of people are rightfully complaining about hax (saying even the crit was a max roll ?_?), but in my defense I just want to say that the Draco Meteor was a roll without the crit (it ended up doing 45.8% from the replay). His Heatran had to have been max SpAtk max Speed from Magma Storm's damage on Cresselia (which did 24% and 26% when he used it) and Cresselia's Ice Beam back on Heatran (which did 3.7%). This obviously isn't discounting anything, because I was lucky to roll max on Psyshock and would have had to roll high on Draco, and it sucked that the crit took away Gingy's favourable chance, but I just want to say I did have a chance of winning without the crit. But again, thanks to Gingy for being a good sport, you're a good guy and you didn't deserve this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)