Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I hope this isn't to much to ask, but does someone have an Hidden Ability Eevee with Hidden Power Fire, Modest Nature Lv.1 (for Choice Specs Syvleon)? or Timid nature for a Espeon would work too.

I'd like an Everstone so I can give you Adamant DDance Bagons and BD + Aqua Jet Azumarills IVs will be random (IDK how to check). I also have some Protean Froakie-s and Contrary Snivy-s that will take a while to hatch so random Nature/IVs also

Still looking a person who can redeem my arceus code. Need a Japanese cart to do it.

I realised that sr it can be a nightmare. So for me its just ok to redeem it and then send it back... Dont care about ivs or nature since I just want it like a throphy.

Still looking a person who can redeem my arceus code. Need a Japanese cart to do it.

I realised that sr it can be a nightmare. So for me its just ok to redeem it and then send it back... Dont care about ivs or nature since I just want it like a throphy.
If you don't want it SR for IVs then I can definitely do it for you, the only reason I rejected at first was because of how tedious it is to reset for IVs/Nature for MULTIPLE Arceus, lol.

PM me if you want me to do it, I'm willing to SR for Nature if you want (that doesn't take long at all); if it is Shiny, we can work something else out. :)

If you don't want it SR for IVs then I can definitely do it for you, the only reason I rejected at first was because of how tedious it is to reset for IVs/Nature for MULTIPLE Arceus, lol.

PM me if you want me to do it, I'm willing to SR for Nature if you want (that doesn't take long at all); if it is Shiny, we can work something else out. :)
That's what I wanted to hear...

O_O

Wow, if you could get the IVs and nature from my wants list, I'd trade a lot for it:

Event Arceus in a Cherish Ball
31/31/30+/X/30+/31 Adamant
-Legit Wondercard Only

Extreme Speed is the only way to go. :)

Simple Question: How many 31's does Arceus have per reset? 3? 0?
3 IVs @ 31, like every other legend. :P

And unless a 6IV Adamant pops up, gonna be aiming for Jolly.

3 IVs @ 31, like every other legend. :P

And unless a 6IV Adamant pops up, gonna be aiming for Jolly.
Adamant is better because Extreme Speed gives you priority over other Pokémon so a + Speed nature isn't needed. Bulk + Power > Speed. I hope you get a randomly nice Adamant one before Jolly comes up, as I don't think I'd use Jolly. Best of Luck.

EDIT: Also, tell the bolded to that Diancie Event with no 31s, rotting on one of my files; lol.

Last edited:
Adamant is better because Extreme Speed gives you priority over other Pokémon so a + Speed nature isn't needed. Bulk + Power > Speed. I hope you get a randomly nice Adamant one before Jolly comes up, as I don't think I'd use Jolly. Best of Luck.
Yeah, I understand. Honestly I'm just gonna keep SRing for ages to see if I can get a 6IV one, so we'll see. :P

Everyone probably already knows what it looks like but in case anyone was curious...

Last edited:
That's what I wanted to hear...
HOLY CRAP, ITS SHINY!! O.O

Congrats!! :P

Now I need to SR this damn thing... *cries*
Smogon finally gets its own Shiny Arceus!

Go for flawless or bust on it, once you get flawless, mass clone it and give it away IMO

Speaking of giveaways, would a giveaway of female HP breeding spitbacks from my current projects(Moon HP Ground Pidgey and Nest HP Fire Bulbasaur and then later maybe a Treecko(once crazy man breeds it up for me)be successful?Just wanna know

Go for flawless or bust on it, once you get flawless, mass clone it and give it away IMO

Speaking of giveaways, would a giveaway of female HP breeding spitbacks from my current projects(Moon HP Ground Pidgey and Nest HP Fire Bulbasaur and then later maybe a Treecko(once crazy man breeds it up for me)be successful?Just wanna know
Erm, since it's technically Rodo's Arceus (it was HIS code, there wouldn't be a shiny Arceus to begin with without it), it would be up to him to decide on what to do with it, (unless Rodo and Keroblade already discussed it that is).

EDIT:
Yes we have, that is what PMs are for. :P
That's good/a relief, a few posters made it look like Rodo was getting swept under the rug.

Even moar EDIT:

To keep this on-topic: anyone have a female HA Dive Ball Aerodactyl? CML for it.
I'll breed one for you, just give me some time. Appears to be already helped.

Last edited:
Why no Frenzy Plant? Where's the Grass-type love? :/
Nowhere to be found it seems

Da hell man that was my idea of what to do once project Alpha was completed

keroblade Rodo CMT for that, but I want at the very least Semi-Redis rights for it. I'm willing to pay very high prices for it, obviously

For fuck's sake... Yes, yay, a shiny Arceus... we don't need dozen posts blabbing about it.
I was JUST about to post saying we shouldn't flood the thread. :P

Final post about it from the source (because it hasn't been established yet, and I don't want to be flooded with PMs):

For everyone interested, nothing will be decided on redis rights until the Arceus has actually been soft reset and obtained - which is likely to be a long way off if the aim is 6IV Flawless.

No more posts about it here please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)