Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I didn't see anything I need, sorry. Feel free to CMT again when you have more resets though, I could be interested in them.

Don't worry about offering me stuff, you can have it for free. :)

Hi there! unfortunately I didn't see anything I need for my ORAS stuff atm, sorry man. I'll be looking forward for whatever ORAS reset you get though, or maybe the end result of that Diancie you're resetting. :)
As for my Deoxys, can you do a Dream Radar RNG project for it?
Sorry, I don't have any plans to go through Dream Radar again any time soon. Unless it's Palkia, Giratina, or a non-legendary, I don't think I can do that.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I don't have any plans to go through Dream Radar again any time soon. Unless it's Palkia, Giratina, or a non-legendary, I don't think I can do that.
K understood. Can I get the Naive DR Tornadus then? can you nickname it?

Tatertot

K understood. Can I get the Naive DR Tornadus then? can you nickname it?
Sure thing, though I unfortunately can't nickname it since that file was reset a long time ago. Could I add something on to make up for it? I feel bad for having to say no so many times :/

Albus

The Triumphant
Sure thing, though I unfortunately can't nickname it since that file was reset a long time ago. Could I add something on to make up for it? I feel bad for having to say no so many times :/
Aw that sucks. :c But whatevs, I still want it. And you don't need to give me anything else, but if you insist, can I get a spitback of a Sturdy Carbink? I'd really appreciate it.

Tatertot

Aw that sucks. :c But whatevs, I still want it. And you don't need to give me anything else but if you insist, can I get a spitback of a Sturdy Carbink? Iid really appreciate it.
You got it :) Though do you mind if we trade tomorrow? It's 2:00am here and I'm about to go to sleep.

Albus

The Triumphant
You got it :) Though do you mind if we trade tomorrow? It's 2:00am here and I'm about to go to sleep.
Sure! Its pretty late here as well so yeah, I'm also drowzy as hell. Let me know whenever you can trade tomorrow. :)

Tatertot

Sure! Its pretty late here as well so yeah, I'm also drowzy as hell. Let me know whenever you can trade tomorrow. :)
I have your spitback Carbink :) Ready to trade whenever you are! Would you mind cloning the Tornadus for me though? I only have the one copy currently.

Albus

The Triumphant
I have your spitback Carbink :) Ready to trade whenever you are! Would you mind cloning the Tornadus for me though? I only have the one copy currently.
Sure! And I'll be able to trade in a sec, since I need to migrate the Deo first.

Albus

The Triumphant
Small update for the Soft Resetting 'mons with this (I found the time to RNG it this weekend); since the popular demand for this thing is bigger than I expected.

OT: Albus | 22946
Jolly | Prankster
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
44 Hp / 16 Atk / 216 Def / 140 Sp.Def / 88 Spe Level 100
Foul Play | Night Shade | Pain Split | Recover @ Air Balloon
Fully Redis

Hi Albus,
I'm interested in that awesome Dive Ball Bold Suicune of yours. CMT or tell me what you would want for it.

PS: It would be for personal use. I'm not expecting redis rights...

Ok, after some thinking, can you do these 2 Shiny projects for me then? If you do them my Meloetta is all yours.

-Metagross (Jolly) (NN'd "Quadraxis") 31/31/31/x/31/31.
-Cofagrigus (Relaxed) (NN'd "Iron Maiden") 31/x/31/31/31/0 - EMs Nasty Plot, Imprison, Toxic Spikes
Hi Albus, finally managed to finish the above 2 BPs. Let me know when you can trade. My timezone is GMT +7 and will be available to trade most evenings and sometimes in the morning.

Albus

The Triumphant
Hi Albus,
I'm interested in that awesome Dive Ball Bold Suicune of yours. CMT or tell me what you would want for it.

PS: It would be for personal use. I'm not expecting redis rights...
The only thing that I see would be your Timid Tornadus, but if you could give it a nickname of my choosing, which would be super awesome.
Hi Albus, finally managed to finish the above 2 BPs. Let me know when you can trade. My timezone is GMT +7 and will be available to trade most evenings and sometimes in the morning.
Cool, let me know whenever you're available to trade today.

The only thing that I see would be your Timid Tornadus, but if you could give it a nickname of my choosing, which would be super awesome.

I guess I could do that for the Suicune if we both agree that neither of these is redistributable.

Let me know what nickname and moveset you'd want, if you agree.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
I guess I could do that for the Suicune if we both agree that neither of these is redistributable.

Let me know what nickname and moveset you want, if you agree.
I don't care about getting redis rights on anything and I don't like giving redis rights on my stuff either, so yeah, I agree.

Can you name it "Zephos" please? and no thanks, any moveset works for me, as long as it is UT.

I don't care about getting redis rights on anything and I don't like giving redis rights on my stuff either, so yeah, I agree.

Can you name it "Zephos" please? and no thanks, any moveset works for me, as long as it is UT.
Awesome, I can be ready to trade in 5 minutes. I'm pretty sure that I already have you added.

Hi there, I'm available for the next few hours. Let me know when you're ready :)

Hi, I was wondering if I could get a copy of Buckert's soft reset pokes from your thread? I would appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)