Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, still looking for the following, KB:

HA Nidoran♂ Timid/Naive/Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Snover Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/0
Ralts (both HA and non-HA) Quiet 31/xx/31/31/31/0
HA Eevee Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31
HA Eevee Quiet 31/xx/31/31/31/0

I would like them already with the correct IVs since I'm working on more SR projects instead of breeding, but if you have imperfect female spitbacks, I'll trade for those too. CMT if you have any of those! Brownie points for matching Pokeballs or Shiny.

Last edited:
Hey guys, still looking for the following, KB:

HA Nidoran♂ Timid/Naive/Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Snover Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/0
Ralts (both HA and non-HA) Quiet 31/xx/31/31/31/0
HA Eevee Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31
HA Eevee Quiet 31/xx/31/31/31/0

I would like them already with the correct IVs since I'm working on more SR projects instead of breeding, but if you have imperfect female spitbacks, I'll trade for those too. CMT if you have any of those!
I can breed u the 2Eevees and Non HA Ralts. Do u need Females or Males?

Agonist Alright, I got the message :p

Next up: What are all the Pokémon that match a Safari Ball (and obviously can be caught in one)?
Seriously mate? Dark Ray has a list of things that he sees as best fit. One can easily go to Serebii or Bulbapedia and see what can be caught in Safari Balls. We're not inclined to, nor are we here, to do your dirty work.
Which HMs do I need to reach Heatran?
Surf mandatory, Strength optional.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Speaking of ORAS legends: are there any that are exclusive based on which starter you choose (like the Legendary birds in XY)?
No, there aren't; the only exclusive legends are version-exclusives (i.e Thundurus will appear in AS, while Tornadus will appear in OR; Dialga will appear in AS and Palkia will appear in OR instead, etc).

I have a question of curiosity. When people say they 'inject' an event pokemon, does that mean they use an external device like Action Replay or Powersave to make the delivery person appear with the event or is there some other process?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
is SRing Events from injected wonder cards considered hacking? if not then is there a way to inject wonder cards using the QR method?
First question: No, as long as you do it correctly and I'm not at liberty to explain what I mean by correctly. That's been asked a million times over elsewhere as well.

Second question: Not to be asked here.

If I could only soft reset ONE Nature for Groudon, what would be the best (in terms of usability and trade value)?

edit: Also, why the hell is the Serena's Fennekin event locked to such a terrible nature (Hardy)? >_<

Last edited:
Apparently Plusle is such a rare Pokemon, so much so, that no one has one to trade

Or am I wrong and someone has an extra one? Don't say it's available in X/Y because I don't own those games

Can somebody with Twitter help me with some SV hatches? They match people on the Japanese spreadsheet. You can have clones of the shinies afterwards as payment. PM me if you can help me please.

Eggs:
Charmander (F) | Careful | Blaze | 31.31.31.25.31.31 | 3557 |
Psyduck (F) | Calm | Damp | 31.07.31.31.31.31 | 3910 |
Lotad (M) | Modest | Rain Dish | 31.16.31.31.31.31 | 2925 |

Apparently Plusle is such a rare Pokemon, so much so, that no one has one to trade

Or am I wrong and someone has an extra one? Don't say it's available in X/Y because I don't own those games
just add me and come online I have a female plussle for you in a cool ball good nature etc.

I think im doing us all a favor to get you one just because you are to lazy to catch a random one yourself

dont wait too long though in 10 minutes I have to leave for a few hours

and tell me youre fc

well I have to go now you cna get it when im back wich should be in roughly 2 hours

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)