(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a lot of apricorn pokemon recently in HG so I can definitely give you some projects. For my SRs I ask for 3-4 breedables in return let me know If you agree and I'll send you a list of what I want via PM.

Hi I'll give you both if you do this SR

Naughty 31/31/28+/31/28+/31 This would be awesome but maybe too hard... Bold means I want that stat in 31 no matter what.
Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31

I'll take your skrelp, magby and... torchic. I have cubchoo and delibird in stock I'll have to breed a sewaddle for you. So we should be able to trade next weekend.
ah, sorry Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza would be no gos, they're the legendaries I've already progressed past, I think literally everything else is on the table. If you don't need any more SRs maybe perhaps BPs or Shiny BPs?

ah, sorry Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza would be no gos, they're the legendaries I've already progressed past, I think literally everything else is on the table. If you don't need any more SRs maybe perhaps BPs or Shiny BPs?
Did you KO or caught it? I you KOd it, it should reappear after you beat the Elite4.

If you caught it I guess you can do one of this:

Timid/Modest Reshiram in Premier BAll 5IV-atk
Impish Landorus in Repeat Ball
Rash Kyurem in Dive Ball 6IV
Impish Giratina in Luxury Ball 5IV-spatk
Careful Registeel in Premier Ball 5IV-spatk
Bold Latias in Premier Ball 5IV-atk

They are in order of what I want the most. Latias being the least wanted :P

I'm not really in the mood for breeding that much so lets change torchic for your moon ball wurmple.
So Skrelp, Magby and Wurmple for the 3 pokemon you wanted. I'll breed you a 5IV sewaddle
Okileedokilees! ☺ Quote or PM me when you're all done.

I might be interested in your Net Ball HP [Ice] Thundurus depending on what you'd want for it. CMT or let me know if I can breed something for you.
My usual trade rate for one of my SRs is 4 breedables or 2 shinies or 1 SR or any combination of those like 1shiny and 2 breeds etc.

I liked your shiny sylveon, swampert and conkeldurr. Let me know if you are ok with trading those for my thundurus.

Did you KO or caught it? I you KOd it, it should reappear after you beat the Elite4.

If you caught it I guess you can do one of this:

Timid/Modest Reshiram in Premier BAll 5IV-atk
Impish Landorus in Repeat Ball
Rash Kyurem in Dive Ball 6IV
Impish Giratina in Luxury Ball 5IV-spatk
Careful Registeel in Premier Ball 5IV-spatk
Bold Latias in Premier Ball 5IV-atk

They are in order of what I want the most. Latias being the least wanted :P
The copy of Omega Ruby is actually my brother's game, he's givihg me access to all his legendaries from here on out, but he already caught Groudon. Impish Landorus sounds interesting enough, what IVs would you need?

The copy of Omega Ruby is actually my brother's game, he's givihg me access to all his legendaries from here on out, but he already caught Groudon. Impish Landorus sounds interesting enough, what IVs would you need?
oops I forgot to put the IVs for that one... 31/31/31/xx/31/31

oops I forgot to put the IVs for that one... 31/31/31/xx/31/31
I'll work on it, but I'm going to let you know now, if I hit a spread with a 30 instead of a 31, or maybe even two 30s, that aren't speed, I probably won't resist keeping it. If that ends upbeing the case, can I do like a 5IV breedable to make up for it?

Last edited:
I'll work on it, but I'm going to let you know now, if I hit a spread with a 30 instead of a 31, or maybe even two 30s, that aren't speed, I probably won't resist keeping it. If that ends upbeing the case, can I do like a 5IV breedable to make up for it?
#Flawlessorbust

We can make another deal if you do end up with such Landorus but please do your best not to keep such Landorus xD

#642 Thundurus
Ability: Prankster
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/12/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

CMT for that amazing Thundurus. Let me know if you want bonus stuff for trade rights. Honestly, well done vzxt!

haha alright, we'll see how patient I'm feeling that day.
It would be nice if you keep me updated in your progress (like once a week or so). I can also provide you with SR pokemon if you need them.

CMT for HP Ice timid thundurus, what are the ev's of the one that is already ev trained?
well there's not many EV spreads for a fast special attacker amirite? 4hp/252spatk/252speed. Sadly I didn't see something that caught my eye in your thread, I can give you some breeding projects you can do in exchange if you are up for it.

#642 Thundurus
Ability: Prankster
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/12/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

CMT for that amazing Thundurus. Let me know if you want bonus stuff for trade rights. Honestly, well done vzxt!
Not interested sorry.

Last edited:
It would be nice if you keep me updated in your progress (like once a week or so). I can also provide you with SR pokemon if you need them.

well there's not many EV spreads for a fast special attacker amirite? 4hp/252spatk/252speed. Saldy I didn't something that caught my eye in your thread, I can give you some breeding projects you can do in exchange if you are up for it.

Not interested sorry.
Hey, sorry for not keeping you updated. Still working on it, I haven't gotten anything of value yet. I do have SR mons and a synch already, so no worries there.

*Update*

I'm back from my vacation and this is what I worked on during the trip

#644 Zekrom
Level:
50 (UT)
Nature: Naughty
Ability: TeraVolt
IVs: 31/31/31/31/27/31 (HP Dark)
Tutor Moves: None
Notes: SR from my aS game. I kept this because I was doing this SR out of boredom, might re-do it in the future.
Non-redis

#436 Bronzor
Level:
38 (UT)
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 28/31/31/31/31/01 (HP Dragon)
Tutor Moves: None
Notes: DexNav capture from my aS game in Mt. Pyre. Caught during a 70 chain. DexNav level 73. Lucky!
Non-redis

Last edited:
Hi, cmt for females of SafariBall Exeggute, LevelBall Houndour and LuxuryBall Shieldon. Can trade spitbacks, too.

Hi, cmt for females of SafariBall Exeggute, LevelBall Houndour and LuxuryBall Shieldon. Can trade spitbacks, too.
Sorry I don't have time to breed. If you can't find someone to trade those to you by next month ask me again.

Anything you want for your Terakkion? I like Thundurus too :P. CMT if you want.
I don't see anything I like on your thread maybe you can do 2 breeding projects for it?

would you do a 6 IV shiny meditite or 5 IV Shiny Noibat for your shiny pawniard, and do a 5 IV heavy ball machop for your cleffa?

would you do a 6 IV shiny meditite or 5 IV Shiny Noibat for your shiny pawniard, and do a 5 IV heavy ball machop for your cleffa?
Give me the full details of the meditite Pokeball, nature OT/ID where did you get it etc. I already have a Heavy ball machop.

Give me the full details of the meditite Pokeball, nature OT/ID where did you get it etc. I already have a Heavy ball machop.
its in my old trade thread in my signature, i haven't been on lately to update it but its the same one, i bred it myself
Meditite
OT:Trish ID:43961
(Female) - Adamant - Pure Power
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Quick Guard, Foresight
Available ut lvl 1 (Non-shiny version can be bred on request)
(Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit User with matching SV)
(http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2cncv6/3975/)
Non-Redis

its in my old trade thread in my signature, i haven't been on lately to update it but its the same one, i bred it myself
Meditite
OT:Trish ID:43961
(Female) - Adamant - Pure Power
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Quick Guard, Foresight
Available ut lvl 1 (Non-shiny version can be bred on request)
(Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit User with matching SV)
(http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2cncv6/3975/)
Non-Redis
I was looking for a quick or moon ball one... Anyway can you breed me a moonball lapras and love ball oddish both female for my shiny pawniard? the oddish can be a spitback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)