Smogon Premier League VI - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Ttar didn't disappoint me as much as Mega Scizor did earlier in the season.

I guess I'll start the "thanks team posts" then. So, at the beginning of the season I came very close to deleting my sign up but when managers talked to me I felt kinda bad that I might screw up their plans. I've been dealing with some pretty lame life shit for just about the entire season and let it get to me, I'm sorry I wasn't super active in chat and didn't participate more as a teammate. I also dealt with a lot of ingame bs (and legit losses!) that added onto the pressure the team had to deal with, just look at that shit record lol. Thanks for carrying me Falcons, you guys did work. KACAW

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well boys it's been a fun ride. It's a shame that we couldn't go all the way - we definitely had the talent for it - just came down to making too many mistakes for the semi finals of the tour. Can't win with misclicks! As for luck, well you can only control so much of it and enough breaks didn't go our way unfortunately. I'm proud of all of you for the season we've had. No one expected us to make playoffs at the start of the season and those first three weeks were rough on us from a record standpoint but we hung in there and proved what we were capable of. Congratulations to the Ruiners, you guys deserve to be here and I'm sorry we couldn't bring you the series we know we were capable of. Best of luck in the finals Ciele/SV.

I'm really happy I drafted you all, records aside one of the things I drafted on was team chemistry and you've all been fantastic for it. kd24 said it best when he said that this has been the most fun team I've been on. No egos, no drama, we were all in this together win or lose and you've all made the last 11 weeks the best team tournament to date.

On a personal level I'm really pleased with the success of this tournament. There were a lot of questions about my managerial capabilities in spite of my managerial record on PO and I think both kd24 and myself proved that we belong here in a big way. We came into this tournament with an auction strategy to get the best players available in as many tiers as possible and accomplished that goal with only Omfuga being a target we'd missed. Shoutout to Problems for recommendations on players and buy prices, you proved your retain worth on strategy talk alone. I also hope this proves you don't have to be rey levels of micromanagery to succeed at this tour. You all know I stepped back and gave you guys a ton of ownership with the team and you ran with it as far as we could go.

I'm not one for long-ass posts so shout outs it is:

Tesung: Goddamn. What is there even to say? You're a dominant player and anyone who attributes it to luck is delusional. Without question the best value this season, 10k doesn't even begin to pay for the value in 9 wins and the incredible team building and match playing advice you brought to the table. You're a great dude, it's been a pleasure.

TV-Rocka: We went back and forth for a long time over who we thought the top DPPer was and who to target and damn were we right about picking you. You weren't incredibly active but your record speaks for itself. You're the best DPP player in the game right now and I'm sorry we couldn't get you to the trophy you deserved.

High Impulse: I told you man, don't take men to see 50 Shades of Grey with you!!! You really surpassed my expectations this season mate and you're fucking hilarious in our chats. Keep on fighting dog KACAW!

Golden Sun: You were the key to starting this season on the right track for us. kd and I were in a rough position to begin with only tesung really having value as a retain and you agreeing to be retained by us was amazingly key in getting us on track. Having that guaranteed rock in ADV was so crucial to the team's backbone and to my peace of mind. tbh you deserved better than 5-4 but the adv field was so close this season (as always) that I have no complaints. You and smurf are a dangerous combo and I couldn't ask for a better Falcon.

marcoasd: Porco Dio! You're a beastly RBYer and I'm glad we bought you. Who has 19k to RBY doesn't work out? Better make up for it by winning POWC with your 6 RBY starters ;)

bugzinator: Bargain buys! Funny story, weren't you #10 in the preseason rankings? Funny how that turns out yeah. Great season from you mate, you grew into a killer by late season and were a constant voice of reason in the channel. I hope you learned your lesson that Mega-Aero=win!

Pearl.: My baby boy is all grown up :'). You validated the faith I had in you. I knew you had the ability to play at a top flight level again after so long away and even though it came with a few stumbles you more than proved yourself to me. Keep the faith in yourself!

PROBLEMS: Dude. Duuuuuude. Ur sik m8. Can't thank you enough for weighing in on the early season auction strategy, your suggestions almost always played out well. Sucks you ended up with the record you did but them's the breaks sometimes I guess. It's been a ride.

Toxzn: Probably the single best buy of the tournament. Throw you in OU on no notice? nbd let's just dominate with tesung for the first few weeks to help carry us through a rough start. Take a week off to let gingy start? Sure no problem! Pick up RU when Pearl struggles? Any day! Learn NU to replace meeps at the break and go on to play well enough to win both times? You got it boss. Could not have asked for a better buy you were the ultimate team player doing anything I aksed and helping out any time you could. KACAW my man!

Bomber92: Unfortunate record the way the season went but it was a tough field to play against and you held yourself well. I take some of the blame for that, I should have helped you with team building more than I did but you held your own and definitely weren't out of place in this tournament.

IAmGingy: Give tesung a biiiig shoutout for convincing me to buy you n_n. You played well once we got you into the lineup and you were a fantastic team mate up until then helping with building and testing as much as possible. Work on tightening up your suboptimal plays and you'll be the next big thing my friend.

TheFourthChaser: Even though it didn't end up the way either of us had hoped I never lost faith in your abilities. We knew we had a chance every single week when you were starting which is more than we could say for any other Doubles player at the start of the season. Hope to KACAW with you again in the future.

Smurf.: Consummate professional as always, we all know how valuable you were to Golden Sun with the constant ADV building and testing. Been a long time together mate, let's get em next year!

Myzozoa: You weren't really ever around but that's my fault and mistake for drafting too many ORAS/BW OUers. Would have liked to get you in as more of a part of the team but that's the way it goes some times I guess. Sorry mate.

kd24: It's been a ride brother, we repped strongs well I'd say. Couldn't have asked for more with early season theorizing, being a sounding board, stepping up when I needed a week to focus on school and keeping me grounded in the auction. We did good son.

Anti-shout outs:

meeps: I expected a lot more from you man. I had high hopes for you and bugz to come over as the PO power couple and dominate but things never really fell together that way. Best of luck going forward.

Cased: Hope the likes were worth it you sack of shit.

cbb:

There's a lot to be proud of, coming 3rd in this tournament, and the only regret I have is not going all the way with you guys. Keep calm and KACAW on.

Well it sucks that our season had to end, but we had a great run. Thanks to Texas and KD24 for buying me, it was a great team atmosphere and everyone was cool. Props to my bro Golden Sun who taught me a lot about ADV (best tier behind DPP UU!), we had some great fights and really showed SPL some sweet innovations. We will definitely tear up ADV again next season. *Kacaw*

Last edited:

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
ggs alphas was a semi-fun series and whatnot. FRIENDS ON CLASSIEST TO WIN THE WHOLE THING LGI.

just because I'm considerate and choose to hide my shout outs because when scrolling through smogon on your phone its a fucking shit to deal with (angryCBB)
First of all before i progress onto shoutouts - big ups to the falcons been a really fun tournament, perhaps -maybe- my favourite team tournament i’ve participated in as of yet! Right just need to get this off my chest before I carry on. I’d like to apologise to each and every single one of you on the teams for my beyond lacklustre performance in going 5-5 this season. Loads of people who know me know that I don’t even enjoy playing ORAS UBERS and i think its a terrible tier which needs to be fixed ASAP and I’m sure many others are thinkings the same. Considering how much I was to retain a 5-5 record really doesn’t ‘cut the mustard’ (ha ha english joke), hope I was useful in other areas in helping the team as my performances during SPL were really eh this season compared to that I know I'm capable of.

EXTRA INFO; Funny story really before SPL when I was approached by Texas about joining the squad in him buying my retain rights I was baked as fuck (LOL DRUGS) and for some reason didn’t consider I still have the opportunity to get retained by Classiest which I rejected a few days ago. So, because of this not wanting Faclons to pay more money then needed to in the auction as I just assumed they just flat out wanted me I accepted their offer lmao. I would just like to say since the season started I had 0 regrets on doing what I did in the state i was and I love every single one of you guys on the team KACAW

shoutouts

Texas Cloverleaf - I’ve no idea why people hate you dude you were chill as fuck the whole reason and one of the best managers I’ve had the pleasure to play for. You were the glue of the team from being active always talking in the chat to offering to help with teams and whatnot. But yeh to both you and KD sorry once again for my performance really should have had a better SPL. One last thing, when you’re in a Skype group of Pokemon players talking about doin ‘freaky stuff’ with your girlfriend don’t look for suggestions from the likes of pokemon players. r0fl.

kd24 - Lol going into SPL I thought the whole KDRACO thing with IDM was still a thing and you hated me because of representing a group of generates but this wasn't the case. When you were around dude you were always really supportive and interested in helping the team so thank you. I know you were dealing with IRL issues so you couldn’t be as active as you needed/wanted to be but you did a really sick job from what could have man dude.

Tesung - BROTHER OMARRRRRRRR absolute fucking monster the you are. I rate you as one of the best new comers and would put you in the same catagory I did when i was hyping up gr8astard however long ago that was. Stay at it man you’re a threat at this pokemon shit also thanks for helping me with a few Ubers teams and that (you suck at ubers bro). Let the h8rs keep h8ing because look at these niggas who doubt you r0fl, just joins one smogtour and wins the whole thing doesn’t need to join 10 or whatever and be salty at others who win it ;)

TV-Rocka - I’d just like to take credit in it was my idea to draft you in DPP for the team when making plans with kd and texas pre season and I wasn’t let down by your tremendous performance. Could have been abit more active but honest thats all I would have asked of you man monster in your tier and stomped on niggas all season.

Golden Sun - EYO GS, our 3rd year on the same team as each other and what a great ride it has been my man shame about your record this season man i still rate you the #1 ADV player. As you’ve mentioned that you’re prehaps guna quit after SPL big shoutouts to you man one of the most consistent and by far skilled players I’ve had the joy of playing with.

High Impulse - Amir m8 you’re sik @ bw the PO ANDROID - LORD. Solid performance this year bro and r0fl at rey for ranking you #10 when you had the top 3 record in BW all season! My fellow UK niga big tings to come this wcop I really hope you stick around.

Pearl. - Great team player, shame about your slow start in the tier but during the last half of the season you really showed us why Texas had so much faith in you bro you're a great player, chill guy also. Still can’t believe you lost to wepwnpokemon r0fl

bugzinator - ayo bugz, another recuit i bought to the ranks of falcons solid season from you being your first real tour (po doesnt count) really pleased with your performance, got unlucky at times but record doesn’t show peoples skill level. Keep at UU man you’re better then Tokodicksacks hue

Toxzn - my boy Tom, been together in countless team tournaments you really killed it the first half of the season bro then went on tilt. I’d like to say from the team thank you so much for offering to give Gingy a chance and helping out the lower tiers with the assistance of Omfuga you really gave the team better structure and shape man. One of the best team players I’ve had the pleasure of being with by far!

TheFourthChaser - Chaserrrr felt really bad for you this season you got really unlucky and didn’t deserve the record you had and all that jazz. Seeing as you were going through irl issues i’ll let you off g but stick around you’re really fucking talented at DOUBLES/VGC bro.

IAmGingy - Actual beast at OU always active and all that jaz, shame you didn’t start half the season but things are really bright for you g if you stay motivated Tesung really hyped you up and your record similar to mine doesn’t show how good you are. I know nerves hit you a little bit when you lost your first game but stay at it man you’re guna be a great player, cool guy etc also.

Bomber92 - Ah bomber people were doubting you in GSC the whole season as everyone thought you’d main RBY but you really did pull out some key wins for us and were a key part of our Italian core man, just sucks about the record next SPL you will show everyone you’re all pwr.

marcoasd - MARCOPLO The Italian wonderboy, not that I understand anything about your tier but even by RBYS standards you were unlucky as fuck the whole season so you have my deepest condolences.. Next GGFAN? (idk who that is)

Smurf. - Another Aussie old gen lord! Even though you didn’t play this season you didn’t let it dampen your spirits you were a really good team mate offering to help or test with anyone in any tier so thanks m8. I’m still the better ADV player btw hue.

Myzozoa and Meeps - cheers for being on the team boys, could have been more active at times but we iiiight when you guys conversed with us n shit.

others

Hack - Right, big shoutouts to you man for this season really cool getting to know you on more of a personal level. Beyond helpful for teambuilding, your grasp on this shitbag of a tier is really good and from the bottom of the bluff gods heart ‘thx m8'.

aim - You lucky sack of shit.. On the level though sick record and thanks for the help you gave me all season, shame about timezone differences :(

Omfuga - THANK YOU. Since you got SHADOW RELEMED (r0fl) by the Tigres you were really dedicated in helping our lower tiers, from all of the Falcons you’re a beast man.

Edgar - Shoutouts for looking over a few of my teams and your record really doesn’t reflect how good you are man, really hope they fix this tier lol.

IDM - All good things come to an end not guna give any more separate shoutouts but I’d like to thank you guys. After all you’re all the main reason I was still playing this game, shame things went they way they did and people are like what they are now. I’ll never forget my DAY 1 NIGS. respect.

steelphoenix - I'd like to apologize for all the shit i give you, I do think you're a good player bro but trolling you is alot more fun then I make it out to be. Just to clarify I'm not saying you're amazing but when the consistency of your luck runs out I'm sure people will realize you're actually good at this tier (or even just me). Stay at it bro.

ONE LAST TIME - KAWCAW

Won 2-0 vs IFM, with a ridiculous second game, ggs. Sorry for being pissed off as the games have been postponed a bit too much.

Shoutouts @all my teammates hoping most of us will be retained for the next SPL; it's been a funny ride as the team never splitted.
Texas Cloverleaf is an advisable captain and Tesung is a total beast, but besides from that, almost every single member has been a first class spammer/entertainer.
I'm a bit sorry for not being at the top of my game after that Body Slam thing and being unlucky early in the tournament, but at the end of the day it wasn't that bad and we made it to the playoffs.
I was getting in shape for the final rounds, alas!

Said that, #biasended, RBY is now more influenced by luck than it was before. Nonetheless (you won't believe this) it's not much more influenced by luck than any other tier.

Last edited:
was a fun season falcons, couldn't have asked for a better team to be on. we were definitely capable of beating anyone on our day, but ruiners are a top team and it just wasn't to be this time. GGs

shout outs etc
Texas Cloverleaf & kd24 - thanks for picking me up, great managing team helping out whenever available and both good all round guys. made it as easy as possible for me to adapt on my first season by getting such a chill team with a lot of friends, couldn't have asked for more, thanks a lot

PROBLEMS - seem to be good at recruiting the cheap players from po, wouldn't have got drafted without you. sucks about how your record ended up but everyone knows you're a top player and helped us get some of the steals of the tournament which more than compensates. was only 2 years ago you picked me up from #tournaments to play in powc, how time flies. would probably still be in that channel if it wasn't for you, thanks a lot man

Pearl. - couldn't have done as well without you man, bet when i got drafted you were thinking "who is this (BAN ME PLEASE) taking my uu spot" but managed to put it behind you and help me a ton with learning smogon uu whilst still holding your own in a tier you disliked playing. great team player, thanks for everything buddy

Tesung - dam never seen such a lord coming from nowhere winning smogtour and going 9-1 in spl. like to take credit for molding you into the player you are today during our brief spell together on arsenal arcanines :] seriously though put up an incredible record whilst helping with any other tier possible, perfect team m8 thanks for everything man

Toxzn - another steal we got for 3k, no clue how that happened lmao. started the season in ou then let gingy take over while you picked up nu, great team player overall, can't ask for more from a 3k pick up. sucks about your miss click but wouldn't let it get to you, can happen to anyone really, thanks for everything man

IAmGingy - just waited on the wings ready to step in and start lording ou at any point, rare to find players who still play this game for the fun and i admire how well you took the bad luck in your last match, also remember that one time you were ready to sub in nu for meeps at 3am on sunday lmao, great guy and solid player. 10/10 would bang n_n

meeps - been a good friend for a while, looks like you're losing motivation to play pokemon now which sucks, will definitely be missed. overall was a tough season for you but still rate you highly as a player, see you around man

High Impulse - that one guy on the team who bothers everyone with wolf roleplay, taylor swift and 50 shades of grey sigh. seriously though was great getting to know you, lorded through bw ou most of the season and had some good chats in the skype group, gl in ur exams & thanks for everything buddy

marcoasd - a lot of respect for anyone who plays that tier, got some horrible luck but still managed to pull through with some big wins. proved your worth as one of the top rby players this season, expecting you to do well in whichever tours you play in, gl in future

Bomber92 - always had a positive attitude and gave your best to the team, record may not have ended up the way you would have liked but i can tell you were improving as a gsc player through out the tournament and more than held your own in one of the toughest tiers to pick up, look forward to seeing more from you in the future gl man

TV-Rocka - dam didn't get to talk with you too much, always just knew you as the guy lording through in dpp, hoping we end up on the same team in future tournaments because you're basically a free win n_n

TheFourthChaser - didn't interact too much but i can tell you're a great guy, were dealing with irl shit but still managed to stick around and put time and effort into the tour, gl in future man

Golden Sun - one of the top adv players out there, was great having you on the team. didn't interact too much but know you were putting a ton of work into your games, and produced some solid wins rocking the february stars alt, gl in future

Smurf. - even though you weren't getting any game time you still remained active on irc doing a ton of tests whenever needed, great team player, you can't ask for more from a sub, gl in the future

Finc2612 - still helping me out with a ton of tests and team building even when i'm not on your team, thanks a lot man. always fun messing with you, and sometimes i like to be extra lazy because i know it drives you mad to the point were you're forced to step in and do the work for me rofl. but seriously thanks for everything, one of the closest friends i have on pokemon and looking forward to winning more tours with you in the future :]

Omfuga - got stuck with a garbage team and ditched them so you could come and help out falcons, nicely done man. help was appreciated, look forward to beating you in powc :] p.s. you lost uupl the moment you didn't get me js

MetalGro$$ - got benched for ds and asked for a shout out lmao

ZoroDark - managed to kill some mons this time round, guess that's an improvement!

overall i'm pretty happy with how my first spl went, hadn't played a smogon uu match in my life and was never considering signing up for this, just got a message from problems one day telling me "signup you pussy" and next thing i know i'm starting uu for the season, didn't do too bad i guess

would be nice to see some friends win now, go bigs!

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Awwww, and I was really feeling like saving this for way late into the next week...

I'm not going to be an hypocrite though; it does hurt to be on the losing side of this semifinal, especially when considering that the Ruiners were very close to picking me up back in December. It's also unfortunate that the tier I was put in was not really my style (I was way more into UU by the time SPL started), and preparing for it every week has only become legitimately enjoyable to me during the later stages of the tournament. I don't think I've really told this to any of you guys, but I actually asked Texas to bench me so I could just trade Pokemon for League again at some point. However, seeing you guys giving it your all even when things were looking bleak and fooling around on Skype gave me the motivation I needed to stay on my feet. Falcons made this SPL legit fun, and like I said before at some point, I don't think I'd have it any other way after everything's said and done. Hopefully I'll still be around next year as a better battler playing a tier I like more. But then again, when taking into consideration there were people who had to play Ubers for 9 weeks, I don't think there's much to complain about :)

~ KACAW! SHOUTOUTS ~

Texas Cloverleaf - My opinion about you summed up: you're smart man. Not only did you manage to draft a lot of strong battlers, you also got some of the nicest teammates one could wish having. Although you did give us a lot of freedom regarding the team's leadership, you were always there in our darkest moments, keeping me from leaving when my confidence and will to play RU were at its lowest and being very patient and reasonable with the squad in general. You know, I actually hear some people talking shit about you every now and then, but no matter what they say, you're definitely up there as far as managers go (classic Spirit calling "R.I.P. Pearl" right after you drafted me, just to fail fitting into his team afterwards while we just rocked together. I had to refer this somewhere in here sorry LOL)

kd24 - WAIT WTF TEXAS HAS AN ASSMAN LOL Just kidding man, it's unfortunate that you couldn't be around as much as you'd like to. May life be kinder to you in the future :)

Tesung - Stop haxing me in RU tests with stolen squads please, CBB couldn't be more right about you. But good god, you're A BEAST at Pokemon. It also helped that you were one of the most active people in our chat, always willing to look over people's squads and stealing some to test with me when I didn't really have anyone else to play with as far as our team goes. You're one of the main pillars of our team, securing us a win pretty much every week while being chill af at the same time. Sorry for sparing CBB in the FALCON HUNGER GAMES and choking against WEPWNPOKEMON tho :( Maybe your life counseling will take amir somewhere besides watching 50 shades with other boys ahah. ALSO, almost forgot this. fuck you for making me wake up on purpose to watch you playing PDC just to finish the game b4 I logged in,,,,,,,, I looked like a zombie the day after

IAmGingy - You had to wait some time for your turn, and I know you're probably not happy with how it turned out, but have faith yourself man. Don't let bullshit and badmouthing bring you down. A nice teammate in general, even when he wasn't starting. You also took that Draco Meteor crit to the face like a man, nothing but respect for that

PROBLEMS - Oh god, don't even know where to start with this one. You were definitely one of the people I was hyped the most about meeting, like, I was legit curious to see how you guys managed to get "the most prestigious Pokemon clan ever" together. I didn't even need to ask that question though, just being your teammate gave me the answer and I swear your confidence is self contagious. Seeing you getting ready every week with that winner attitude single handily made me want to drop off league and build some RU squads. Just don't bring full stall in Ubers against kitty again haha. Also, it's never the last time as long as there are Falcons who're yet to do their shoutouts :) BLUFF GOD 4EVER

bugzinator - gdi, oli and Texas seriously created a monster duo who's about to slay UUPL ahah. ngl, I was a little bit salty at the beginning about you taking my favorite tier all to yourself, but I'm glad I was patient and backed you up whenever I could. You bounced ridiculously hard during the second half of SPL, showing just how much of a god you are and how all you needed was time to get used to Smogon UU. Now all you need is to stop being lazy (Finch won't always be there man,,,) that loss to King UU tho, you're scum nvm. Also, I'm not a 40 year old fake girl who plays League of Legends e_e

meeps - Not your season man, unfortunate. I'm sure you'll do better if you ever decide to try your luck again tho. bugzinator says you're a god and I'll trust his judgment because someone who brings Aerodactyl 4 weeks in a row is clearly trustworthy

Toxzn - Dang man, I couldn't ask for a more reliable teammate. Our OUers being 7-1 together by week 3 was massive, and while you did tilt slightly as far as battling goes during the second half of SPL, picking up NU and RU at the same time while still giving feedback to our OU players was nothing short of impressive, really got a ton of respect for you and wouldn't mind being your teammate again in the future. Also, just realized this now... WAIT WTF HOW DID YOU ONLY GO FOR 3K that's like the biggest steal of the entire tournament smh

TheFourthChaser - So, let's make something clear right now: my knowledge of Doubles is literally zero. However, I think I'm still smart enough to come to the conclusion that someone who manages to get past a +2 Mega Kangaskhan, a +6 Azumarill, a +5 Entei and an Ally Switch shenanigan all in the same game is a lord at what he's doing. Shame that life is far too unkind and we didn't really get to talk much. As everybody's probably told you already, your record is far from reflecting what you can do at this game. Good luck with life and nationals as well :)

High Impulse - I swear you should've seen my fucking face when I found out my BW player was slaying people on a fucking phone using McDonalds' internet. Holy shit. You're also really dedicated and always looking to test your stuff (I don't think I've ever defeated you during SPL tests rip), to the point where not even your Week 1 loss was able to stop you from getting a neat 6-3 record. Call him #10 rank in BW powerrankings ahah. Hope you get lucky with the Taylor Swift concert and the wolf roleplay @_@

TV-Rocka - You know man, I'm actually really sad because I wanted to refer to you in my shoutouts as the "Silent Killing Machine". However, even you were active to an extent during this playoff week, offering help in the tiers you know and having some really cute interventions too. I mean:

20:44 Pearl you're fine with that right
20:44 TV-Rocka sure
20:45 TV-Rocka thanks for the trust in me

Of course we're gonna trust you man, you're AMAZING at Pokemon. I swear watching you play this game just made my mind drift off my body every. single. time. Scoring wins with Pokemon like Custap Magnezone, Custap Heatran, Togekiss, which I never really expected to see in DPP at all. Hell, even this week your squad was incredibly fun, even though you couldn't quite make it. It was a pleasure to be your teammate. Hope we get to talk a little bit more if we're ever in the same team again :)

Golden Sun and Smurf. - The 3rd Gen slayers. It's unfortunate that we didn't really get to talk much, although you were undeniably always there for us. It's also unfortunate that we didn't really get to see Smurf shining or that Golden Sun's record doesn't really reflect how much of a beast he is, but we still managed to do well enough in spite of that. Hope to see you around next year boys!

Bomber92 - The first part of the Italian old gens duo. Another person I regret not having talked to more, but you were also there for the team. Don't let your record dictate your skill, picking GSC up is no easy task, but we're glad you did it for us :)

marcoasd - porco dio

Myzozoa - THIS MAN WON THE FIREBOT FALCON'S HUNGER GAMES OML! HE SLAYED BLINGAS LIKE THE MAN HE IS Now really, it's a shame that you didn't get any time in the spotlight and life sort of held you back from chilling around with us, but that's just how it is :( Hopefully next year will be different for you, gl man

~ NON-FALCON SPL-RELATED SHOUTOUTS ~

SilentVerse - For bearing with my upset-self when I didn't feel like playing RU. You're one in a million man, I didn't even know it was possible to find such a kind person on the Internet. Bonus points for being a fucking monster at League and Pokemon.

Omfuga -

Nothing else to say.

jk, was a pleasure to have you around late in the game. The squads you had your input on were fire as well, thanks a lot. dekzeh is going to murder you in UUPL tho,,,

Bouffalant - For bearing with my upset-self when I didn't feel like playing RU 2. A really helpful test partner when I did feel like it though. Also, a really good friend to have around, thanks a lot man. Just don't overdo it when you decide to go with the flow and don't let jealous people (me included) / your performance this SPL bring you down.

The Falcon Haters - Texas would probably beg me to link that video he linked for the CBB shoutout right now, but I don't think that'd be appropriate. It's unfortunate that you don't like our squad for whatever reason, be it because of individual people or just for the bad luck remarks (and for reference, while I try to stay away from drama and stuff like that, I do think we had our shares of bad luck during the season, but it's Pokemon so there's not much that can be done about it, especially because we probably also got some good luck along the road). Just keep in mind that we're gonna walk away from SPL with our heads up and either stay around on Smogon to annoy you some more or just find better stuff to do with our lives, so it's not like our fall to Ruiners is your victory :)

marcoasd 2 - lol did you really think I was going to leave porco dio as the only thing in your shoutouts? Yes, I thought so too. But you're legit good at RBY no matter what people say, and while I cba to google translate Italian, you were also a good chat presence as well. Stay up man :)

Nails - URGOD BOYS

Kanbe Kotori - I DIDN'T WIN A SINGLE SPL GAME USING MY WAIFU'S NAME AS A NICK ;___; I'M A SHAME TO THE 2D HOLE

Everyone else non-SPL related - Be it #rarelyused, #passionate or Minus' Skype group, I've got something coming up for you guys, so stay tuned and don't worry about being left aside in this post (mostly because it's probably big enough already e_e)

Rooting for both Ruiners and Bigs right now, but I honestly think that any team at this point is deserving of the trophy. Hyped for some amazing games, so don't let me down boys!

Last edited:
I'm not really good at individual shoutouts but I'll just post my thoughts on the spl season concerning the falcons. First of all, thank you all for being better players than I was a manager. When texas first asked me to be his assistant manager, I told him I wasn't interested, looking to just run a team with loco and let our players kind of self manage (I find that being overbearing as a manager leads to team conflict; acting like the role of manager gives you the right to belittle your players about choking or not practicing enough is ridiculous, especially considering I was an awful player last spl. We're all teenagers/early 20 somethings). When aldaron approached me and begged on his knees for me to do it, I decided to give in, although I was up front that with school I wouldn't know how much time I could invest. This was further compounded by the fact that not having played for quite some time, I had no idea who the top players were anymore. I didn't even know who tesung was.

To my surprise, Texas pretty much held the same philosophy I did about managing a team. Instead of hounding our players to "perfect their teams", get on them for innocent mistakes, or create a sense of unease, we both accepted that we were not as good at Pokemon as the players we drafted. Instead of breathing down their necks, our role should be to cheer on the team, avoid taking cancerous players, help schedule matches and argue on their behalf to the TDs, and help assist in any way we can. I think we accomplished this and it helped to spread throughout the team. I can't recall one instance where anyone got on anyone for misclicks or not thinking through things or not building their teams well enough. Instead, we had a nice skype group that was mostly just people hanging out, laughing at fun stuff, and cheering on people as they played. I'm not lying when I say this is the best tournament team I've ever been a part of: the attitude was so relaxed, fun, and most importantly, we selected a bunch of great players who were all striving to prove themselves this SPL. Even though we suffered some bad breaks through the season, you guys proved to me every week you were top tier players.

I obviously have to thank PROBLEMS and Tesung. You guys pretty much filled me in completely on the good players who signed up for SPL and with that knowledge, I was able to work on a draftboard that allowed Texas and I to pick everyone we wanted who we knew had good attitudes. I think even in defeat, everyone on this team has been gracious and it was just a great experience. Really the only negative thing is myself, I obviously wish I had spent more time to help playtest (although I hope I was an assistance to tesung, golden sun, etc. when I did playtest) and obviously I was dealing with IRL stuff near the end of SPL. But even then, it was a blast just watching all the games and supporting you guys in the lobby chat. Great job this season everyone, you guys kicked ass. KACAW

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Spoilers: Don't build a team whose best defense to Curselax is Reflect/Roar Raikou.

Battle between Hill and FreeGarchomp started!

Tier: GSC OU
Mode: Singles
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Self-KO Clause

Hill sent out Forretress!
FreeGarchomp sent out Sexking! (Nidoking)
Isa is watching the battle.
LAVOSE is watching the battle.
Nicojama Robin is watching the battle.
zigglypuff is watching the battle.
Kongo Agon is watching the battle.
royalflush is watching the battle.
[C-WI]Roro97-Kitetsu is watching the battle.
in the name of satan is watching the battle.
New Breed is watching the battle.
Zamrock is watching the battle.
Sky Chord is watching the battle.
[idm] jugo is watching the battle.
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH is watching the battle.
trankhill is watching the battle.
LaCroix is watching the battle.
ted is watching the battle.
gjhjjhhj is watching the battle.
in the name of satan: ENSLAVE GARCHOMP
in the name of satan: KING OF THE HILL
Venusaur97 is watching the battle.
in brazil rain is watching the battle.
Key is watching the battle.
sendo-san is watching the battle.

Start of turn 1
Hill called Forretress back!
Hill sent out Snorlax!

Sexking used Lovely Kiss!
The foe's Snorlax fell asleep!

papa big is watching the battle.
moony is watching the battle.
e7e is watching the battle.
Destiny Device is watching the battle.
Lord- is watching the battle.
Hitmonkith is watching the battle.

Start of turn 2
FreeGarchomp called Sexking back!
FreeGarchomp sent out Cloysex! (Cloyster)

Hill called Snorlax back!

-Tsunami- is watching the battle.
Destiny Device: GO HILL
CuboneThugsnSkarmory is watching the battle.
-Tsunami-: loool
-Tsunami-: bop
-Tsunami-: xd
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: HILLLLLLLLLLLL
Kongo Agon: .
-Tsunami-: theleitis
LaCroix: GO HILL
GO HILL KILL HIM is watching the battle.

Start of turn 3
Cloysex used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of Hill's team!

The foe's Forretress used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of FreeGarchomp's team!

Kongo Agon: what (BAN ME PLEASE) took my name
Bouff is watching the battle.
Ciele is watching the battle.
Kongo Agon: bet its anti
-Tsunami-: LOOOOOOOOL
LaCroix: shut the fuck up
-Tsunami-: FUCK
Kato Megumi is watching the battle.
LAVOSE: /mute -tsunami-
PomMan is watching the battle.
namehtmas is watching the battle.
Da Raikage is watching the battle.
Duncajuwon is watching the battle.
Vileman is watching the battle.
Lord-: some (BAN ME PLEASE) took mine too
Lord-: fuckin queers
LaCroix: shut the fuck up
Kato Megumi: im here

Start of turn 4
Cloysex used Surf!
The foe's Forretress lost 37% of its health!
Lord-: eat my smegma

The foe's Forretress used Giga Drain!
It's super effective!
Cloysex lost 113 HP! (37% of its health)
Tiba is watching the battle.
Cloysex had its energy drained!
ted: go hill n_n
The DragonKnight is watching the battle.

Cloysex restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Lord-: (BAN ME PLEASE) lacroix
The foe's Forretress restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: bop
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: thele it is

Start of turn 5
FreeGarchomp called Cloysex back!
FreeGarchomp sent out Sexmory! (Skarmory)

The foe's Forretress used Rapid Spin!
It's not very effective...
Sexmory lost 7 HP! (2% of its health)
The foe's Forretress blew away Spikes!

Sexmory restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Riruka is watching the battle.
bkcs dad x is watching the battle.
heyj is watching the battle.
Bétochef91 is watching the battle.
Vileman stopped watching the battle.
Vileman is watching the battle.
Taang is watching the battle.

Start of turn 6
Hill sent out Raikou!

Sexmory used Whirlwind!
The foe's Houndoom was dragged out!

Zamrock: dog
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: WOOOF
henry is watching the battle.
Isa: woof
sendo-san: hey
sendo-san: shut up
royalflush: awoooo
Mazinger is watching the battle.

Start of turn 7
FreeGarchomp called Sexmory back!
FreeGarchomp sent out hood! (Tyranitar)
Hood is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Houndoom used Fire Blast!
Hood lost 81 HP! (20% of its health)

Hood restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
LAVOSE: hood.
in the name of satan: HOOD
in brazil rain: hood.
LaCroix: hood.
henry stopped watching the battle.
OVOX0 is watching the battle.
Riruka: lmao hood
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: hp fighting
Riruka: free sextar
-Tsunami-: HOOD

Start of turn 8
Hill called Houndoom back!
Hill sent out Nidoking!

FreeGarchomp called hood back!
Cloysex is hurt by spikes!

BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: plays
henry is watching the battle.
Rare Poison is watching the battle.
Lauren Maycherry is watching the battle.
affgas is watching the battle.
henry: cant tourban me here just yet

Start of turn 9
FreeGarchomp sent out Sexdos! (Zapdos)

The foe's Nidoking used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
Sexdos lost 135 HP! (35% of its health)

Sexdos restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: i can bench u
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: from the only po tour
henry: who are u lol
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: if u want

Start of turn 10
Sexdos used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Nidoking lost 46% of its health!
in the name of satan: RIP ZAPDOS

The foe's Nidoking used Counter!
LAVOSE: YES
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: LOL
FreeGarchomp: pro
Sexdos lost 271 HP! (70% of its health)
Sexdos fainted!
royalflush: LMAO
Da Raikage: oml
Destiny Device: OML
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: MY NIGGA HILL
Isa: ^_^
zigglypuff: 8)
finalmente is watching the battle.
Sexking is hurt by spikes!
The foe's Nidoking restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Sexking restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Kato Megumi: sexking.
ium is watching the battle.
KevinHahnrei is watching the battle.

Start of turn 11
Hill called Nidoking back!
Hill sent out Zapdos!

Sexking used Earthquake!
It had no effect on the foe's Zapdos!

Hitmonkith: counter please
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: n

Start of turn 12
FreeGarchomp sent out uber! (Snorlax)
Uber is hurt by spikes!
FreeGarchomp: I considered it, but am I?
Tiba: what a nice counter team

The foe's Zapdos used Thunder!
The attack of the foe's Zapdos missed!

Uber restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
FreeGarchomp: also zapdos is full HP
in the name of satan: haha i get it
Duncajuwon stopped watching the battle.
amalgam is watching the battle.
FreeGarchomp: so counter wouldn't kill anyway I wouldn't reveal it NOW
Tiba: no egg for doom

Start of turn 13

Uber used Curse!
Uber's Attack rose!
Uber's Defense rose!
Uber's Speed fell!

Zamrock: inside the mind
Tiba: poor
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: didnt
Kato Megumi: tell em again
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: this happen
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: enough

Start of turn 14

Uber used Curse!
Uber's Attack rose!
Uber's Defense rose!
Uber's Speed fell!

BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: .
Kato Megumi: good
Kato Megumi: continue like this
LaCroix: - classiest
Taang: yes
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: we are
dekzeh is watching the battle.
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: crit paraing
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: roight here
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: i swer
Lord-: Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
Kato Megumi: no
Kato Megumi: ur missing again
Kongo Agon: ur on our side sg?
Kato Megumi: fk them
Kato Megumi: didnt let me help finc
Kongo Agon: ah..
Kato Megumi: they can lose
Kongo Agon: gj sg
Kongo Agon: we're here

Start of turn 15
Uber lost 160 HP! (30% of its health)

Uber used Return!
The foe's Zapdos lost 85% of its health!

The foe's Zapdos restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Zamrock: crit
Zamrock: right here

Start of turn 16
Uber lost 158 HP! (30% of its health)
Zamrock: lgi
LaCroix: critpara full para

Uber used Return!
The foe's Zapdos lost 20% of its health!
The foe's Zapdos fainted!
Zamrock: guess not
Hill sent out Nidoking!
The foe's Nidoking restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Kato Megumi: dodge
-Tsunami-: miss

Start of turn 17
The foe's Nidoking used Lovely Kiss!
Uber fell asleep!

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Return!
in the name of satan: fuck off
The foe's Nidoking lost 65% of its health!
The foe's Nidoking fainted!
Kato Megumi: ROFL
Kato Megumi: MRE
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: can you guys
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: be less fucking lucky
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: holy shit
Hill sent out Raikou!
LaCroix: no
LaCroix: they literally cant help it
LaCroix: its all they do

Start of turn 18
The foe's Raikou used Reflect!
Reflect raised Hill's team defense!

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Curse!
Uber's Attack rose!
Uber's Defense rose!
Uber's Speed fell!

BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: lol

Start of turn 19
Uber woke up!
Uber used Sleep Talk!
But it failed!

The foe's Raikou used Roar!
Cloysex was dragged out!

Zamrock: jesus
Zamrock: ahhh
in the name of satan: 5 bucks they bitch about that

Start of turn 20

Sexmory was dragged out!

Start of turn 21

Sexmory was dragged out!

Start of turn 22

Cloysex was dragged out!

Hill's reflect wore off!
rgreg is watching the battle.
Zamrock: oml
Kato Megumi: classiest rly cant deal with roar
Morpheuss is watching the battle.

Start of turn 23

Cloysex used Toxic!
The foe's Raikou was badly poisoned!

e7e: ouch

Start of turn 24
Cloysex used Spikes!

Sexking was dragged out!
The foe's Raikou was hurt by poison!

The foe's Raikou restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 25
Hill called Raikou back!
Hill sent out Snorlax!
The foe's Snorlax is hurt by spikes!

Sexking used Earthquake!
The foe's Snorlax lost 13% of its health!

The foe's Snorlax restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: ?

Start of turn 26

The foe's Snorlax is fast asleep.
The foe's Snorlax used Sleep Talk!
The foe's Snorlax used Rest!
The foe's Snorlax went to sleep and became healthy!

rgreg: mr.e using skarm
MERUINER is watching the battle.
rgreg: what has the world come to

Start of turn 27
But it failed!

Sexmory used Whirlwind!
The foe's Forretress is hurt by spikes!
The foe's Forretress was dragged out!

Hill's reflect wore off!
rgreg: didnt think id see this day
FreeGarchomp: I used skarm last week lol
rgreg: ah hill

Start of turn 28
Sexmory used Curse!
Sexmory's Attack rose!
Sexmory's Defense rose!
Sexmory's Speed fell!

Sexmory lost 5 HP! (1% of its health)

erhber is watching the battle.

Start of turn 29
Hill sent out Raikou!

Sexmory used Whirlwind!
The foe's Snorlax was dragged out!

Start of turn 30
Hill sent out Raikou!
Cornflake Girl is watching the battle.

Sexmory used Drill Peck!
The foe's Raikou lost 20% of its health!

Braverius is watching the battle.

Start of turn 31

Sexmory used Whirlwind!

henry stopped watching the battle.
Tiba: mre without exegg i cant belive that

Start of turn 32
Hill sent out Houndoom!

Sexmory used Whirlwind!
The foe's Raikou was dragged out!

Start of turn 33

The foe's Raikou used Rest!
The foe's Raikou went to sleep and became healthy!

Start of turn 34
Hill called Raikou back!
Hill sent out Snorlax!

Start of turn 35

Cloysex used Surf!

Hill's reflect wore off!

Start of turn 36
Hood is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Forretress used Giga Drain!
It's super effective!
Hood lost 67 HP! (16% of its health)
Hood had its energy drained!

Start of turn 37
The foe's Forretress is being sent back!
Hood used Pursuit!
The foe's Forretress lost 16% of its health!
Hill sent out Snorlax!

DrakeTheRapGodfather is watching the battle.
KevinHahnrei: niceme.me
BenchB1tchBlingas is watching the battle.
Lord-: preach
Riruka: it is me
Taang: preach
LaCroix: is that you benchbitchblingas?

Start of turn 38
Hood used Rock Slide!
The foe's Snorlax lost 27% of its health!

The foe's Snorlax used Double-Edge!
Hood lost 76 HP! (18% of its health)
The foe's Snorlax is damaged by recoil!

Start of turn 39
The foe's Snorlax woke up!
But it failed!

Hood used Roar!

Start of turn 40
Hill sent out Snorlax!

Hood used Fire Blast!
The attack of hood missed!

Start of turn 41
Hood used Rock Slide!
The foe's Snorlax lost 27% of its health!

Hood lost 71 HP! (17% of its health)

Start of turn 42

Hood used Roar!

Start of turn 43
Hood used Pursuit!
A critical hit!
Hill sent out Snorlax!

trankhill: lol
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: here we go again.
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: every game haha

Start of turn 44
The foe's Snorlax used Curse!
The foe's Snorlax's Attack rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Defense rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Speed fell!

Hood used Roar!
The foe's Raikou was dragged out!

DrakeTheRapGodfather: flcl didnt hax
LaCroix: lol
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: he won 3 speed ties
Riruka: lol
Key: finch is a crybaby
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: and dodged a hydro
LaCroix: speed tie max roll turn 1
Kato Megumi: ?

Start of turn 45
The foe's Raikou is fast asleep.

Hood used Roar!

BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: but i got outplayed so i didnt mind
e7e: stop
Bouff: is that drizzy
DrakeTheRapGodfather: it is I.
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: but if you guys are trying to deny shit
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: that'd ridic.
DrakeTheRapGodfather: nah
thresh is watching the battle.
DrakeTheRapGodfather: u didnt get haxed
-Tsunami-: pwn's not even on classiest
-Tsunami-: lol

Start of turn 46
Hood used Pursuit!
The foe's Forretress lost 17% of its health!
rgreg: is shake
Hill sent out Raikou!

rgreg: isnt hax
BenchB1tchBlingas: yo
rgreg: is shake
Tiba: lol
MERUINER: lets argue this in the middle of the battle yo
BenchB1tchBlingas: i have a bin of mr e's team
Kongo Agon: nah im not lucky atm
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: well they wanted to
BenchB1tchBlingas: u want it hill?
Kongo Agon: soulgazers supportin us tho
Kongo Agon: hes p lucky
BenchB1tchBlingas: i heard thats how u get wins
rgreg: you are good luck charm tho
Riruka: implying ctc could win if we didn't know his team

Start of turn 47
The foe's Raikou is fast asleep.

Hood used Roar!

BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: ctc's fault for bringing it too
Key: implying DD could win if he hit play rough
Key: haha
-Tsunami-: implying bloo is gonna get out of this even tho he clearly leaked

Start of turn 48

But it failed!

Riruka: haha wrong game key
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: key we didnt even

Start of turn 49
Hill sent out Houndoom!

Cloysex used Spikes!

KevinHahnrei: it's hilarious how this started because of a fairly arbitrary crit even
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: talk about that
Key: haha
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: god.
Riruka: yea im sure it wasn't the 3 dodged thunders kevinhahnrei
BenchB1tchBlingas: GOOO BIGS
papa big: go to win.

Start of turn 50
Hood is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Houndoom used Fire Blast!
Hood lost 75 HP! (18% of its health)

BenchB1tchBlingas: how can we lose?

Start of turn 51
Hood used Rock Slide!
It's super effective!
BenchB1tchBlingas: i have done so much for the team
The foe's Houndoom lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Houndoom fainted!
Isa: wow
in the name of satan: nice roll
Hill sent out Raikou!
The foe's Raikou is hurt by spikes!
Isa: Tyranitar Rock Slide vs. Houndoom: 302-356 (85.5 - 100.8%) -- 7.7% chance to OHKO
Riruka: im done pce
Zamrock: lol
FreeGarchomp: was he going to COUNTER
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: isa it's the classiest.
Tiba: mreasy
rgreg: well even if he counters
Tiba: yes
Hill: it was 8%
LAVOSE: welcome to classiest
DrakeTheRapGodfather: LOL
in the name of satan: well seeing as he was slower
rgreg: mre still has advantage
DrakeTheRapGodfather: ROLLS
LaCroix: Tyranitar Rock Slide vs. Houndoom: 302-356 (85.5 - 100.8%) -- 7.7% chance to OHKO
DrakeTheRapGodfather: !!!!
LAVOSE: terrible team, lucky team
Bouff: I Like Pokemon
LAVOSE: = playoffs
LaCroix: gods.
FreeGarchomp: good point
in the name of satan: was he gonna roar??
DrakeTheRapGodfather: ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Tiba: same vs me last week vs lavos
DrakeTheRapGodfather: ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Kato Megumi: what was
Tiba: shit happens
Kato Megumi: houndoom
Kato Megumi: doing to ttar
Kato Megumi: who cares
rgreg: counter
LAVOSE: lol tiba
Riruka: countering?
in the name of satan: counter??????????
Kato Megumi: omg
Bouff: they lovin the crew......
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: counter.....
rgreg: ohko
Riruka: retarded ass bitch
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: hello.
Kato Megumi: and
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: lOL
Bouff: cause we blown like a c4

Start of turn 52
The foe's Raikou woke up!
But it failed!

Hood used Roar!
The foe's Snorlax is hurt by spikes!

Kato Megumi: couldve got a flinch too

Start of turn 53
Hood used Rock Slide!
The foe's Snorlax lost 26% of its health!

Hood lost 67 HP! (16% of its health)

Riruka: so you'd rely on even more luck
Riruka: good to know
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: you also could have crit
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: damn

Start of turn 54
Hood used Rock Slide!
The foe's Snorlax lost 29% of its health!

The foe's Snorlax used Curse!
The foe's Snorlax's Attack rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Defense rose!
The foe's Snorlax's Speed fell!

in the name of satan: it also couldve missed lmao!
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: wow!

Start of turn 55

BenchB1tchBlingas: omg u guys hax so hard.
BenchB1tchBlingas: fuck u
BenchB1tchBlingas: im done

Start of turn 56
Sexmory used Curse!
Sexmory's Attack rose!
Sexmory's Defense rose!
Sexmory's Speed fell!

Sexmory lost 64 HP! (19% of its health)

Lord-: Isa: Tyranitar Rock Slide vs. Houndoom: 302-356 (85.5 - 100.8%) -- 7.7% chance to OHKO
Lord-: ur missing 252 evs
BenchB1tchBlingas: even with all this external support
Lord-: and admt
BenchB1tchBlingas: and team snaking
BenchB1tchBlingas: we're still losing?
LAVOSE: nice gen
BenchB1tchBlingas: WHAT THE FUCK
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: >team snaking
Destiny Device: what...?
Venusaur97: LOL
Isa: ?_?
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: your idiot used a team that was known
LaCroix: LOL team snaking
New Breed: this is why ctc is the most likeable guy on smogon
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: how is that snaking
Riruka: why is this (BAN ME PLEASE) hiding on an alt?
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: that's your own stupidity.
LaCroix: i swear some niggas are actually deluded

Start of turn 57
Sexmory used Curse!
Sexmory's Attack rose!
Sexmory's Defense rose!
Sexmory's Speed fell!

Tiba: lol am i facing mreasy next week
Tiba: )?
DrakeTheRapGodfather: lol finch
Destiny Device: people are arguing over my match and i didnt even knew
DrakeTheRapGodfather: shut the fuck up
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: it is.
LaCroix: like this bitch hiding under an alt
LaCroix: and wepwn
DrakeTheRapGodfather: all u do is cry
Destiny Device: thats strange.
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: dude

Start of turn 58
Sexmory lost 45 HP! (13% of its health)
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: it's like using a fucking rmt
sugarhigh is watching the battle.

Sexmory used Whirlwind!
The foe's Forretress is hurt by spikes!
Venusaur97: LOOOOL

BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: obviously we'll play like we know the sets

Start of turn 59
Sexmory lost 4 HP! (1% of its health)

Sexmory used Drill Peck!
The foe's Forretress lost 15% of its health!
The foe's Forretress fainted!
Hill sent out Raikou!
DrakeTheRapGodfather: i sure u know its me
Riruka: i mean if u bring a team people know
Riruka: assume that someone has it
BenchB1tchBlingas: I KNOW
BLUFF GOD is watching the battle.
KevinHahnrei: yeah leak those super secret gsc sets
BLUFF GOD: did grandad
BLUFF GOD: win yet

Start of turn 60
KevinHahnrei: psssh, curse snorlax

Sexmory was dragged out!

Start of turn 61
But it failed!

Sexmory used Whirlwind!

Lord-: im the rill 6 god boii -- mre

Start of turn 62
Hill sent out Raikou!

Sexmory used Curse!
Sexmory's Attack rose!
Sexmory's Defense rose!
Sexmory's Speed fell!

IAmGingy is watching the battle.
BLUFF GOD: ctc

Start of turn 63
But it failed!

Sexmory used Whirlwind!

BenchB1tchBlingas: WE HAVE THE BIN
BLUFF GOD: i hope u perish
BenchB1tchBlingas: HOW ARE WE LOSING?
BenchB1tchBlingas: LUCKY CLASSIEST FUCKS

Start of turn 64
Hill sent out Raikou!

BLUFF GOD: u let the team down by losing
royalflush: stop being ballsy mre

Start of turn 65
Hill called Raikou back!
Hill sent out Snorlax!

Sexking used Earthquake!
The foe's Snorlax lost 26% of its health!
royalflush: pls

Start of turn 66

A critical hit!
Sexmory lost 114 HP! (34% of its health)

Taang: OMG
Taang: OF COURSE
[idm] jugo: "this nigga actually doesn't have an electric move" - ctc

Start of turn 67

Sexking lost 114 HP! (31% of its health)
Sexking fainted!
in the name of satan: SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Zamrock: AYE
BenchB1tchBlingas: WOW
BenchB1tchBlingas: U FUCKING CRIT US
BenchB1tchBlingas: HOW DARE
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: is this supposed to be funny
BenchB1tchBlingas: U PURPOSEFULLY CRIT US
BenchB1tchBlingas: HOW DARE U
BenchB1tchBlingas: CONTROL THE RNG
DrakeTheRapGodfather: well thts kinda what u gusy have been doing
DrakeTheRapGodfather: all series
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: not at all
DrakeTheRapGodfather: - wepwn
DrakeTheRapGodfather: :D
BenchB1tchBlingas: SHUT THE FUCK UP

Start of turn 68
Cloysex used Explosion!
BenchB1tchBlingas: GO GET MORE PEOPLE BANNED
Goao is watching the battle.
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: you're the one talking g
The foe's Snorlax lost 81% of its health!
The foe's Snorlax fainted!
Cloysex fainted!
Hill sent out Raikou!
Uber is hurt by spikes!
BLUFF GOD: i still cant believe wepwn won a pokemon battle in spl
-Tsunami-: YES
LaCroix: didnt tigers luck everyone while still placing like 7th
Destiny Device: stop
LaCroix: CRIT

Start of turn 69
The foe's Raikou used Thunder!
Uber lost 155 HP! (29% of its health)
Uber is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Uber used Rest!
Kato Megumi: yum
-Tsunami-: THANK LORD
Uber went to sleep and became healthy!

gjhjjhhj: who did the tigers even luck?
Zamrock: just crit g

Start of turn 70
Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Rest!
But it failed!

Hood is hurt by spikes!
Hood was dragged out!

DrakeTheRapGodfather: this nigga cbb pullin shit outta his ass
DrakeTheRapGodfather: amazing
BLUFF GOD: u lucked us u (BAN ME PLEASE)
BLUFF GOD: tigres r so bad

Start of turn 71
Hood lost 164 HP! (40% of its health)
BLUFF GOD: if ur guna luck someone
Hood is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Hood used Rock Slide!
The foe's Raikou lost 31% of its health!

BLUFF GOD: atleast qualify
BLUFF GOD: for play offs
BLUFF GOD: r0fl

Start of turn 72

Hood used Rock Slide!
The foe's Raikou lost 15% of its health!
Versace Python is watching the battle.

Start of turn 73
Hood lost 127 HP! (31% of its health)
Hood fainted!
Zamrock: the chance?
Versace Python: GG to the mothers world-wide
Tiba: no zam

Start of turn 74
Sexmory used Drill Peck!
The foe's Raikou lost 7% of its health!

Uber is hurt by spikes!
Tiba: o_o
Uber was dragged out!

Zamrock: rip

Start of turn 75
Uber lost 140 HP! (26% of its health)

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Rest!

Start of turn 76
Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Curse!
Uber's Attack rose!
Uber's Defense rose!
Uber's Speed fell!

Sexmory was dragged out!

Hill's reflect wore off!
KevinHahnrei: he only needs like 3 crit thunders

Start of turn 77

Sexmory used Drill Peck!
The foe's Raikou lost 6% of its health!

Start of turn 78
Sexmory used Drill Peck!
The foe's Raikou lost 6% of its health!

Uber is hurt by spikes!
Uber was dragged out!

Start of turn 79
Uber is fast asleep.

Sexmory was dragged out!

Exa is watching the battle.

Start of turn 80
It's super effective!
Sexmory lost 319 HP! (95% of its health)
Sexmory fainted!
Versace Python: rip
Uber is hurt by spikes!
Tiba: and here we go
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: i summon
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: IFM's zapdos
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: thunder luck

Start of turn 81
But it failed!

Uber woke up!
Uber used Curse!
Uber's Attack rose!
Uber's Defense rose!
Uber's Speed fell!

Hill's reflect wore off!
Kato Megumi: thats not a zapdos
Versace Python: lol
Tiba: lol
rgreg: its borderline impossible
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: thunder luck
rgreg: for raikou to win

Start of turn 82

Uber used Return!
The foe's Raikou lost 28% of its health!
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: do you know how to read
gjhjjhhj: kland's raikou*

BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: guess not

Start of turn 83
The attack of the foe's Raikou missed!

Uber used Curse!
Uber's Attack rose!
Uber's Defense rose!
Uber's Speed fell!

rgreg: you need thunder para
rgreg: then fp
Versace Python: GG to the mothers of the bigs
rgreg: then crits
Tiba: CH too

Start of turn 84
Uber lost 134 HP! (25% of its health)
Uber is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Uber used Rest!

rgreg: and hope you dont run out of pp

Start of turn 85
Uber lost 139 HP! (26% of its health)

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Return!
The foe's Raikou lost 42% of its health!

Start of turn 86

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Rest!

Hill's reflect wore off!
Versace Python: lol

Start of turn 87

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Rest!
But it failed!

BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: lol
rgreg: and mre doing the right play with restlooping
rgreg: so ye

Start of turn 88
Uber lost 139 HP! (26% of its health)

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Curse!
Uber's Attack rose!
Uber's Defense rose!
Uber's Speed fell!

Kato Megumi: gotta stay at full

Start of turn 89
Uber lost 140 HP! (26% of its health)

Uber woke up!
Uber used Rest!
Versace Python: smart play yea

Start of turn 90
Uber lost 158 HP! (30% of its health)
MERUINER: why wouldnt u rest loop

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Curse!
Uber's Attack rose!
Uber's Defense rose!
Uber's Speed fell!

FreeGarchomp: did you see my game week 8 man
rgreg: cuz many would go for the kill
big rig is watching the battle.
rgreg: instead of resting
MERUINER: dum
FreeGarchomp: I dragged a 50-turn game out to like 200 to go out of my avoid to avoid being crit to death and shit
FreeGarchomp: out of my way*
Versace Python: What's the

Start of turn 91

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Rest!
rgreg: wp :)
Versace Python: Series Score
Lauren Maycherry: dam nice

BLUFF GOD: love grandad
Hill's reflect wore off!

Start of turn 92

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Curse!
Uber's Attack rose!
Uber's Defense rose!
Uber's Speed fell!

BenchB1tchBlingas: OMG
erhber: mr e do wat u gotta do to win
BenchB1tchBlingas: WE MISSED
BenchB1tchBlingas: FUCK THIS SHIT
Key: 5-3 case
blunder is watching the battle.
ted: CRIT
Versace Python: 5-3 including this win?
ted: GO
Key: no
BLUFF GOD: 6-3
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH: no
BLUFF GOD: now
Versace Python: Damn

Start of turn 93

Uber is fast asleep.
Uber used Sleep Talk!
Uber used Return!
The foe's Raikou lost 57% of its health!
Tiba: then yan win the bw game
-Tsunami-: its not over yet
Versace Python: The GG to the Big mothers

BenchB1tchBlingas: WE MISSED A 70% MOVE
Versace Python: Is nearing close

Start of turn 94

Uber woke up!
Uber used Return!
BenchB1tchBlingas: ALL WE HAVE TO DO
The foe's Raikou lost 42% of its health!
The foe's Raikou fainted!
FreeGarchomp won the battle!
FreeGarchomp: Sex.
BenchB1tchBlingas: IS CRIT
BLOODYSUNDAY|FINCH stopped watching the battle.
LAVOSE stopped watching the battle.
Hill: gg
GO HILL KILL HIM stopped watching the battle.
trankhill stopped watching the battle.
[idm] jugo: lol
-Tsunami-: AH
blunder stopped watching the battle.
heyj stopped watching the battle.
BenchB1tchBlingas: FUCK U
Versace Python: GG to the mothers
Riruka stopped watching the battle.
in brazil rain stopped watching the battle.
Kato Megumi stopped watching the battle.
Rare Poison stopped watching the battle.
DrakeTheRapGodfather stopped watching the battle.
Mazinger stopped watching the battle.
BenchB1tchBlingas: CLASSIEST

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Lost to evuelf after turn 2 earthquake and a paraflinch on my wincon AND me being dumb and forgetting about being able to Healing Wish it -__-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)