Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, last time I checked Smogon was early 2013 afaik, and since then, I haven't even touched any pokemon games. For nostalgia I checked some stuff, and im reeaaally far behind on what has happened, so could anyone knowledgeable answer some questions for me. I would appreciate even more if you could send me these in PM (or w/e it was called here) so I would notice it.

Has anything new happened to XD/Colosseum/FR/LG RNG?
Are rare 3rd gen stuff valuable anymore? (I got few shiny deoxys' from retail carts with only SID abused on emulator for example. Back then only like two others had something similar(hozu and zari iirc))
How hard it is to get good pokes in gen 6?
What happened to Pokecheck?

Huge thanks if someone could fill in these info for me!

Hello, last time I checked Smogon was early 2013 afaik, and since then, I haven't even touched any pokemon games. For nostalgia I checked some stuff, and im reeaaally far behind on what has happened, so could anyone knowledgeable answer some questions for me. I would appreciate even more if you could send me these in PM (or w/e it was called here) so I would notice it.

Has anything new happened to XD/Colosseum/FR/LG RNG? idk
Are rare 3rd gen stuff valuable anymore? (I got few shiny deoxys' from retail carts with only SID abused on emulator for example. Back then only like two others had something similar(hozu and zari iirc)) idk
How hard it is to get good pokes in gen 6? destiny knot made it easy for breeding and guarantees 3 31 IVs on Legendaries made it stupid easy to get them, just time consuming on SR legends.
What happened to Pokecheck? it was gone since nintendo wifi was shutdown support for 5th and 4th gen back in 2014 i think :3

EDIT: Yeah, I figured, but mouse is being bad, but its done :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Has anything new happened to XD/Colosseum/FR/LG RNG?
Are rare 3rd gen stuff valuable anymore? (I got few shiny deoxys' from retail carts with only SID abused on emulator for example. Back then only like two others had something similar(hozu and zari iirc))
How hard it is to get good pokes in gen 6?
What happened to Pokecheck?

1. XD Possible on Emulator. FRLG are possible, but through trial and error AFAIK (no idea about on cartridge I'm afraid).
2. Not particularly I'm afraid.
3. Incredibly easy. Check out this guide for breeding in Gen 6 (short story: new item forces 5 IVs to be inherited instead of 3 making it much easier); and this guide for resetting legendaries (short story: they get 3 randomly selected IVs at 31, making it significantly easier to get good ones).
4. Nintendo shut down their servers for Wi-Fi for games before Gen 6, meaning Pokécheck no longer functioned as desired; hence the admin took the decision to close it. There is no information on when (/if) it'll be available again, please do not ask (it's a rule in the OP of this thread).

Thanks! ok cloned is fine then ;) and how is /r/pokemontrades enforcing the non-cloned policy if there's no discernible difference? And how is cloning performed without the use of 3rd party software/hardware (which seems to be against Smogon rules)?
You gain trust and people will trust you. However, if two identical Pokémon are present then they ban the shit out of everything

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
1. XD Possible on Emulator. FRLG are possible, but through trial and error AFAIK (no idea about on cartridge I'm afraid).
2. Not particularly I'm afraid.
3. Incredibly easy. Check out this guide for breeding in Gen 6 (short story: new item forces 5 IVs to be inherited instead of 3 making it much easier); and this guide for resetting legendaries (short story: they get 3 randomly selected IVs at 31, making it significantly easier to get good ones).
4. Nintendo shut down their servers for Wi-Fi for games before Gen 6, meaning Pokécheck no longer functioned as desired; hence the admin took the decision to close it. There is no information on when (/if) it'll be available again, please do not ask (it's a rule in the OP of this thread).
It's possible on cartridge (FR/LG), but it's entirely luck based basically and very crap spreads. It's not worth it to even begin to attempt at it for any reason when an emulator exists and is actually reliable.

Alright guys thanks so much for all your help in trying to get this heatran this ones damn near perfect modest 31/10/30/31/29/31. The question I wanted to ask was does one point of special defense really going to kill me if I'm running 252 sp atk and speed with 4 sp defense to patch it up?

Alright guys thanks so much for all your help in trying to get this heatran this ones damn near perfect modest 31/10/30/31/29/31. The question I wanted to ask was does one point of special defense really going to kill me if I'm running 252 sp atk and speed with 4 sp defense to patch it up?
Check hidden power but keep either ways

The combination produces HP Ice.

Anyways, best hatching location for a Litleo on Pokemon X?
I had a feeling it would in that case that is a definite keep

With HP Ice I'd call that Heatran a keeper.

Definitely keep

APurpose said:
Hey guys, still looking for the following, KB:

HA Nidoran♂ Timid/Naive/Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Snover Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/0
Ralts (both HA and non-HA) Quiet 31/xx/31/31/31/0
HA Eevee Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31
HA Eevee Quiet 31/xx/31/31/31/0

I would like them already with the correct IVs since I'm working on more SR projects instead of breeding, but if you have imperfect female spitbacks, I'll trade for those too. CMT if you have any of those! Brownie points for matching Pokeballs or Shiny.
I have such a Snover, but it has Soundproof as it's ability. Also in a regular Poke Ball because I was stupid back then. =(

Apparently Plusle is such a rare Pokemon, so much so, that no one has one to trade

Or am I wrong and someone has an extra one? Don't say it's available in X/Y because I don't own those games
Don't know if you still need it, but I have a Modest x/x/31/31/31/31 female Plusle in a Repeat Ball I was planning on breeding in my box.

I have such a Snover, but it has Soundproof as it's ability. Also in a regular Poke Ball because I was stupid back then. =(

Don't know if you still need it, but I have a Modest x/x/31/31/31/31 female Plusle in a Repeat Ball I was planning on breeding in my box.
he doesnt need it I offered him already posted on his wall he made multipe posts again but didnt reply so he clearly doesnt need it anymore

I should have some wide guard honedge spitbacks lying around. For dittos, I suggest checking the giveaway section as people have loads of dittos over there.
Thanks.

EDIT
(Checking the opened giveaways for Dittos)

Hmmm..... Well, I've searched on the first page of the opened Giveaways just to be sure if there are any being offered, then I used Ctrl + F to find the dittos, and I couldn't find any.

Timey - Just to be sure if I didn't misunderstood, Are you sure there are dittos in the giveaways? Or did you actually didn't mean they are being offered like right now?

Last edited:
I still want that Plusle, but not in a Repeat Ball
In the time you've been asking for one you probably could have caught one in every ball available to you. Several people have offered you one for free, but if you're picky on the ball you might as well catch one on your own in the ball of your choosing.
Could anyone please trade me an Amaura with discharge?
I think I might have one that knows Discharge that I can breed for you. I'll need to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)