Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll go for Modest then. =)

Also, one other question. I'm still grabbing and tossing eggs until I get a good shiny spread in my X. Let's say I find a Special based spread, save that file, then continue doing this until I find a physical spread. During my search, I get bored and decide to hatch some Special based Pokemon, so I restore my save to that point.
Will the spreads I encounter after that be the same as the spreads I got after SRing after obtaining the Special shiny spread? Like, does inheritence change at all when you go back to a file or is it random every time you restore the save file?

It's probably pretty simple to check, but I want to hatch a shiny before I even try that.
If I understand your question correctly, you're asking if: you get a first spread of m/m/m/m/m/0 and you save it, then try the spread after that (second spread) and it turns out to be f/f/f/0/f/f, if you restore the first spread, will the spread after that always be f/f/f0/f/f? No, the spread is randomised every time you receive or reject an egg, so the second spread will change at random.

If I understand your question correctly, you're asking if: you get a first spread of m/m/m/m/m/0 and you save it, then try the spread after that (second spread) and it turns out to be f/f/f/0/f/f, if you restore the first spread, will the spread after that always be f/f/f0/f/f? No, the spread is randomised every time you receive or reject an egg, so the second spread will change at random.
Yes, you understood my question perfectly! =P

The reason I ask is because it would be a little annoying to hunt for another shiny spread if the spreads following your previous restored save file are always the same. You'd be SRing eggs for no reason since the outcome would always the same.

Thanks!

Does anyone have an ORAS Lugia I can borrow? IVs and such don't matter.

Edit: helped by wonder trade.

Last edited:
Yes, you understood my question perfectly! =P

The reason I ask is because it would be a little annoying to hunt for another shiny spread if the spreads following your previous restored save file are always the same. You'd be SRing eggs for no reason since the outcome would always the same.

Thanks!
If that WAS case, you'd theoretically just be able to reject the next egg to reset everything.

I have one with Defog in a quick ball, give me 30 minutes and I'll breed you one. Add my FC and send me a PM with yours and I'll send you a baby Driftloon.

Also, anyone with a Love ball Kanga with Double Edge? :)
I recently caught a Love Ball Kangaskhan; if you still want it, I can transfer it to my ORAS and breed Double Edge into it.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey, just for my personal opinion, I wouldn't say those attacks are useless. It just depends on what they are useful for.
Except the moves actually are useless... Mega Punch and Mega Kick are both inferior to Return. Defense Curl is useless unless you're screwing around with Rollout, and 90% of the Pokemon that get Rollout learn Defense Curl by themselves anyway. The only reason Mimic was ever any good was because of the Mimic glitch (despite what Esmeya says). And Metronome is a huge gimmick.

What are all the two-type move combinations that can hit for at least neutral damage almost all Pokemon? (Hopefully that made sense)
You mean like the EdgeQuake (Rock/Ground) combo or Normal/Fighting with Scrappy that hits everything neutrally?

Edit: Oops, the Chespin line and Virizion resist Rock/Ground. Not sure there's any 2-type combo with perfect coverage except Normal/Fighting when it has a way to hit Ghost like via Scrappy or Foresight.

What are all the two-type move combinations that can hit for at least neutral damage almost all Pokemon? (Hopefully that made sense)
Is that in terms of mono-Defensive Pokemon, or against everything period?

For example, Fairy/Ground hits every single type neutrally, but then there's some Dual-types like Skarmory. Edgequake, Boltbeam, and Lopunny's Normal/Fighting w/ Scrappy come to mind.

You mean like the EdgeQuake (Rock/Ground) combo or Normal/Fighting with Scrappy that hits everything neutrally?

Edit: Oops, the Chespin line and Virizion resist Rock/Ground. Not sure there's any 2-type combo with perfect coverage except Normal/Fighting when it has a way to hit Ghost like via Scrappy or Foresight.
Yes, that's what I mean. It doesn't have to hit neutrally every single Pokemon, just hitting all types neutrally and hitting almost all dual typed Pokemon. Sort of like EdgeQuake, Scrappy Loppuny (sadly I'm stuck with XY so that won't work T-T), BoltBeam, Ghost/Fairy, Fighting/Ghost, etc

Yes, that's what I mean. It doesn't have to hit neutrally every single Pokemon, just hitting all types neutrally and hitting almost all dual typed Pokemon. Sort of like EdgeQuake, Scrappy Loppuny (sadly I'm stuck with XY so that won't work T-T), BoltBeam, Ghost/Fairy, Fighting/Ghost, etc
There's always Scrappy Exploud with Boomburst/Focus Blast XD Or regular Kanga or any Scrappy Pokemon with Normal/Fighting moves. Not sure if there's any other combo that hits all dual types. I just use a coverage calculator to figure out coverage.

So, I need some cloning jobs done.

- cant say 's Timid 5 IV Articuno (Non-Redis), 2 copies + Original
- My own Timid Dream Ball Tornadus (Semi-Redis), 2 copies + original
- My Naive Heal Ball Rayquaza (Non-Redis), 1 copy + original.

Payment will be keeping a copy with the listed redis rights for the cloner.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, I need some cloning jobs done.

- cant say 's Timid 5 IV Articuno (Non-Redis), 2 copies + Original
- My own Timid Dream Ball Tornadus (Semi-Redis), 2 copies + original
- My Naive Heal Ball Rayquaza (Non-Redis), 1 copy + original.

Payment will be keeping a copy with the listed redis rights for the cloner.
I can help you if you want. I don't want a copy of anything, so do you only need 1 copy of each or?

I can help you if you want. I don't want a copy of anything, so do you only need 1 copy of each or?
Alright, the Articuno and Tornadus are on my X cart, and the Rayquaza my Alpha Sapphire, so let me just take a bit to move them all to one via Bank.

Edit: Moved

Last edited:
Fire/Dragon, Electric/Ice, Flying/Ground, Rock/Ground, and Fairy/Dark are a few combos with <10 Pokemon that resist. Ghost/Fighting has perfect neutral coverage.
I had already figured out a lot of combos, but thanks anyways (specially for Ground/Flying, since I didn't know that one)

What are the best suicide leads for Battle Maison?

Last edited:
I have a 5iv jolly shiny Aerodactyl bred for competitive use all I ask is a jolly or timid ORAS Tornadus to use on my doubles team Kik domc1996 if interested

Has the Snow Warning Amaura been released yet? Also what's the odds of getting 31/even/30/31/31/31 on any legendary Pokemon?

Edit: Scratch that, what are the odds of getting four 31 IV on a legendary again? I remember it's 1/6144 to get a penta-perfect one.

Last edited:
Has the Snow Warning Amaura been released yet? Also what's the odds of getting 31/even/30/31/31/31 on any legendary Pokemon?

Edit: Scratch that, what are the odds of getting four 31 IV on a legendary again? I remember it's 1/6144 to get a penta-perfect one.
Amaura will be out pretty soon but not quite sure on the date. Early April I think.

I was wondering if someone could find me a HA Skrelp/Dragalage? It doesn't matter the levels/ivs/evs/nature/whatnot

Thanks in advance!

Also, are we allowed to ask for powersave requests? Probably not but just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)