Other OU Teambuilding Competition V5 (Round 7: Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
Not a big fan of building with a core of 3 pokemon, but this core looks interesting. I didn't participate in the competition since week 2 but this core looks cool enough to build around.
A small suggestion: I'd like if the next round could be started without a mega, as there were only 2 out of 7 cores without a mega. With a free mega slot in the back it is much easier to build from an offensive or defensive point of view. There are many good cores around without a mega so it would be great if those cores get more attention.

This looks like a interesting core honestly. Kyu-b has next to 0 solid answers atm and destroys balence while starm spins hazards. And mega eye keeps hazards away. Cant wait to try building around these 3. love balance.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Rash Nature
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Metal Burst
- Recover
- Knock Off

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Protect

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

started off with the core chosen with this round, and noticed a fairy weakness, so i added jirachi to cover it while also providing wish and stealth rock support. i then wanted something to handle offense and check talon, so i added standard.scarflandorus-t. despite being the most common mon, it does its job excellently by pivoting with u turn and doesnt fear being worn down by sr thanks to starmie + sab. finally, i added sub glare serp to fuck over its normal switch ins so i can clean better late game once kyubes has broken everything. glare is especially cool vs torn t teams, as its usually a very safe switch in thanks to its grass resist ans stab hurricane. glare also catches things like heatran and skarm off guard which allows the rest of the team to handle them better. sub helps when i get a free switch into a bulky water as they usually cant break my sub and i can force them out. hp fire just gives me the best neutral coverage, and it also weakens ferro and scizor for kyubes. speaking of kyubes, i chose the life orb set because it demolishes balance because it has practically no switch ins bar fairies, and rachi takes care of those quite nicely. spdef sab was chosen to better handle the monster that is gengar, and its also really useful for living a charizard y flamethrower in the sun since i have meta burst, which kills it. its also really good for things like u turning lando ts and a bunch of ther physical attackers that cant break sabe. starmie is the standard defensive speedy spinner with psysock over reflect type because otherwise keldeo gets annoying.

Mega Sableye + KB + Starmie form a very interesting anti hazard and stallbreaking core. I figured I could use things that took advantage of M-Sab's Magic Bounce, Starmie's fast Rapid Spin, and the sheer pressure KB exerted on teams. First thing that came to mind was hazard stack. I added Skarmory to support the core by setting Spikes in addition to checking threats such as Mega Lopunny. Skarm also adds a nice ground immunity. Next up, because Talonflame posed a threat to the squad, I opted for Heatran as the next choice. In addition to dealing with Tflame, Heatran sets up rocks and provides a nice fire immunity. Finally, I felt rather fairy-weak and I wanted a mon that could perhaps sweep late game once things were worn down. For that, I picked Volcarona to fill the last slot. Opted for a bulky QD set with Roost as that gave me a solid answer to fairies and a dangerous win condition.

I'll briefly go over the sets. Sableye is mixed bulk with Foul Play and Knock Off to remove items and deal consistent damage + punish physical setup 'mons; Skarmory is also mixed bulk, carrying Iron Head + Counter, the former to handle Mega Diancie better and the latter to take on physical attackers (think Mega Metagross and Mega Lopunny); Heatran is the glue, packing Stone Edge to lure Talonflame, Earth Power to weaken opposing Trans for my Volcarona, and Magma Storm to deal good damage to its checks and to force opposing Sableye's out; Starmie is defensive with dual stab so that Keldeo doesn't have any parties; Volcarona is QuiverRoost to handle Balance and Stall better, with Roost alleviating the Stealth Rock weakness; the speed is to outpace m-lop at +1; finally, Kyurem-Black is scarfed to revenge kill threats such as Gyarados while checking Dragon Dancers, Serperior, Manaphy and others. It's cool because not many Kyurem's are scarfed nowadays and I can get some surprise kills on unsuspecting things. Yeah, that's the team.

Sableye @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Foul Play
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Recover

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Counter
- Roost
- Iron Head

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Def / 140 Spe
Bold Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Magma Storm
- Stone Edge
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

I'm sure you've all been waiting for my lordsquad, so here it is:

Very interesting core to build with, I had a pretty good idea what I wanted to do with it straight away. I decided on a bulky Starmie, Life Orb KyuB and Knock Off/Foul Play MSableye. pretty standard sets, I chose bulky Starmie > offensive because the team I had in mind was more balanced than straight offensive power and i'd need it to be switching in and out a lot, also acts as status absorber. Now. SubCM Raikou is very interesting. A very underrated mon by a lot of players. It can set up on a surprising amount of mons and boltbeam coverage is fairly unresisted bar magnezone which this sets up on anyway. Most teams don't have a lot to deal with Raikou at +1 or behind a sub, especially as this team has a lot of Status - 2 WoWs, scald and toxic - I Went with this variation of Talonflame because I realized that this team struggles with a fair few mons, mainly fairies. I had 0 fairy switchins or resists up to this point and with a MSableye on the team, this needed to be fixed. Talonflame can cripple a lot of potential switchins like Tyranitar, which can be annoying for this team, primarily because of Pursuit and can also cripple Altaria which is somewhat of an issue for this team otherwise if it gets to +1. Talon + Starmie is a nice duo, Starmie helps out with annoying mons like Heatran, walls completely, can spin and doesn't overly care about status and talon in turn cripples ttar, taunts clefable etc. Originally had Ferro > Hippo but changed it due to seeing a lot of pesky electric types which I had no blocker for and Zard X. Which at +1, somewhat destroys this team. Sab can foul play but it's hardly a solid answer. Toxic whittles annoying mons like Rotom-W. All in all this team was pretty successful, only lost once in all my time playing with it.
(sry if this isn't as detailed as it could be, blame Mega Metagross)

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Calm Mind
- Substitute

Sableye @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Foul Play
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Def / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 56 Atk / 240 SpA / 212 Spe
Rash Nature
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Starting with a 3 mon core is easier and harder at the same time, the first thing I noticed was that the core was too much fairy-weak, so I've decided two mons, Gliscor because it can works as a win condition if I need to and it can set up against Clefable, one of the most used fairies.
The fifth member was Talonflame, because I was still trying to cover the fairy-type weakness and I still had a second mon that knows WoW, and a Zard Y and Unaware Clefable Check.
As the last member, I needed entry hazards and something to face off azumarill, so I've chosen Ferrothorn, that can also helps me against some water types, creating a FWG core with Starmie and Talonflame, creating a solid defensive core.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 208 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Facade
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 16 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw

Sableye @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Knock Off
- Foul Play

Talonflame @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Atk / 220 SpD
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Roost

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 62 Def / 194 SpD
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Sableye @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 208 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Protect
- Knock Off / Foul Play
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Scald

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head
- Earth Power

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Counter

Talonflame @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 248 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 172 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Slack Off

The core is meant to control hazards with Sableye and Starmie obviously, which allows Kyurem to switch in much more freely to nuke shit (shit being balance teams here). This core handles some pokemon in the metagame, like Keldeo and Heatran with Starmie, Gengar when SR are down with Sableye, etc. Kyurem is 4 attacks to punch as much holes as possible and has max speed to outspeed max jolly Gyarados. But these three don't nearly take on enough at all with pokemon that are so slow. I knew taking on all the fairies (the biggest threats to this core) in one teamslot wasn't gonna be possible, or at least not reliably. So, I went with Skarmory, whose Special Defense investment is pretty high, in order to be able to take two Timid Gardevoir's Focus Blasts with SR down, and most of the time with SR up. It has iron head so that it walling Diancie isn't actually useless, and Counter in order to beat Metagross-Mega and Scizor-Mega. Spikes are obviously great paired with Sableye and with Kyurem, they are even more of an amazing asset to boast. What Skarmory doesn't beat though, is more passive fairies, in particular Clefable. It also opens a huge weakness to Charizard-Y. This is where Talonflame comes in handy, being a counter to Clefable (Unaware doesn't care about your boosts but you do outstall it). Of course, people really like to pressure Talonflame with Stealth Rock but the core of the team makes this strategy much harder to set up. The last slot had to be a counter to electric types, an checking the now uncommon threat that is Charizard-X was necessary as it pretty much ate this build alive. Hippowdon is a mon that sees a lot of usage right now and for good reasons, countering Thundurus, offensive Heatran (non PowerBeam variants) and checking a bunch of physical attackers of course. It provides a much needed check to sand teams, in particular LO Excadrill.

Wont lie. This is probably the most restrictive core I've ever built around. Anyways This is the squad. On to how i actually built the team however. First off i started with the core given of starm+sable+kyu-b. There are next to 0 actual switch ins for these guys and form a pretty decent balance core. Despite this i took a semi stall approach as kyu-b makes it impossible to go full stall and mega eye pretty much best fits on stall related teams in my opinion. I chose the cm mega eye set as it give me a win condition which can take advantage of all the damage kyu-b does. Also sable burns physical attackers thanks to prankster before it mega which every burn counts and prankster cm helps you take certain moves allowing you set up faster. I chose the defensive starm set but left out reflect type as the team kind of gets destroyed by keldeo otherwise and psyshock prevents sub+cm deo from doing anything. For the kyu-b set i went with the roost+3 attacks set as i need kyu-b to be as healthy as possible and with roost it helps him live longer. Considering this is semi stall, matches tend to be long so keeping kyu healthy is important. E-power helps my matchup vs heatran and prevents me from having trouble with rotom-w. Fusion bolt for azu and the like over iron head. Ferrothorn serves as my spikes setter as with rapid spin and seeing how this is semi stall hazard stacking is important to have as the constant chip damage is really helpful (combined with the offensive pressure from kyu-b it works really well due to how he forces quite a bit of switches). I went with 2 attacks as i wanted to have gyro for faster mons while having power whip for keldeo and bd azu. Next up i got the inovative mon himself rotom-h Honestly i tried heatran but tran failed to work well and with kyu-b and ferro i had a massive weakness to fighting types. I went with sp.def rotom-h so i can fair better vs fairies namely Diancie as rotom gets worn down fast. Thunder bolt was chosen over volt switch so i can deal with talon better. Running sp.def rotom also helps to check charizard-y whos a huge problem for the team. Last i chose hippo for rocks as well as my best answer to bisharp. Seeing as i didnt have reflect type starm to handle sharp. hippo also is another answer to diancie and talon and mega pinser (really underrated atm).

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 16 SpD / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

1 rupee (Sableye) @ Sablenite
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Mild Nature
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Roost

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Pain Split

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Rock Slide

Explanaition:

I was watching two people fight and someone was using their entry team and he mentioned to me that i would still be able to join, so naturally i started making a team for it immediatly.
The team began with a sableye set ive been fiddling around with, snarl+foul play, the team also required a kyurem and starmie, i added defensive starmie for heatran and such, i decided to add scarfed cube to sorta deal with the zard X+ thundurus and Lop problem this core would face. I added manaphy next to compromise for cube's missing stall/balance breaking potential. I decided to use the energy ball/scald/psychic/tail glow set as this takes care of pokemon like venusaur, rotom W and it also outspeeds+kills mmeta outside of rain IF it has a tail glow up, the set is made to outspeed zard x, as it still is a huge threat. Next i added double dance yache landorus T, this set is made to sweep offensive teams, it can actually set up a Rock Polish on thundurus,or it can just outright kill it. Which is huge due to the fact that the team is kinda thundurus weak. I noticed that the team was missing a bisharp switch in and a more solid excadrill check, So i added cobalion, the air balloon is so it can check sand better, volt switch is for gaining more momentum, thunder wave is for crippling certain pokemon, like metagross mega. this teams goal is to try and weaken the opponents team as much as possible and sweep with manaphy/lando/cube, while taking hits in the meantime.

Importable:

Sableye @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 24 Def / 232 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Snarl
- Recover
- Foul Play

EVs: 252 Atk / 28 SpA / 228 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Energy Ball
- Psychic

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Cobalion @ Air Balloon
Ability: Justified
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 Spe
Impish Nature
- Close Combat
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave

i went with utility sable + thunderbolt starmie because fuk ferro. scarf kyubey to clean up. i needed to remove fairies, so i added dragalge + chople ferro. added RP lando-i to add a ground immunity and another wincon

Sableye @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Careful Nature
- Foul Play
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Rapid Spin

Naive Nature
- Iron Head
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Outrage

Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 204 HP / 252 SpA / 52 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Toxic Spikes
- Focus Blast

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rock Polish
- Focus Blast

Sableye (M) @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Protect

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Def / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Reflect Type
- Recover
- Scald
- Rapid Spin

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 44 Atk / 252 SpA / 212 Spe
Mild Nature
- Outrage
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 96 SpA / 132 SpD / 32 Spe
Modest Nature
- Doom Desire
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Protect

Talonflame (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast

MSableye+Starmie forms a nice anti-hazard core and usually performs best on balance/semi stall teams. I wanted to try protect on MSableye because of the increasing rise in usage of MGardevoir and MDiancie, and both of them are usually paired up with stealth rock users that usually cant beat MSableye such as tankchomp and mamoswine. Both fairy megas usually lead to scare off and prevent MSableye from mega evolving turn 1 and making it difficult to lay down entry hazards and pressure the opponent. Protect prevents them from gaining immediate momentum while still staying ahead of the hazard control game, and relieves a lot of pressure from Starmie to constantly spin and risk getting trapped by scarf tyranitar. Protect is also a fun lure in making MLopunny take 50% recoil as it hjks MSableye :] Reflect Type Starmie is the best Starmie set currently, it makes Starmie so much more durable and perform reliably as a spinner which is why I chose that set over its offensive set. Kyurem-B's set was difficult to choose, at first I tried subroost but I also wanted to hit Chansey to pressure stall harder, hence 3 attacks+roost. I realised that the core had a major fairy weakness. While MScizor would normally be my steel-type of choice because it is such an efficient mon that beats MGardevoir and MDiancie, but MSableye is unfortunately already chosen as my mega. I hence turned to Jirachi as my defensive steel-type. I chose Doom Desire because I feel that it is an amazing lure that pressures the opponent's defensive cores even harder, even more so when I have an extremely potent wallbreaker in Kyurem-B. Doom Desire+Dragon that can hit steels is such a sick combination and there is really nothing that avoids getting KO'd by Doom Desire+appropriate move other than some obscure shit like Registeel. Should the opponent play carelessly and let their fairy type eat the doom desire, the game is already almost won because they will be hard-pressed to beat MSableye and take hits from Kyurem-B. Jirachi had a free moveslot, so it also became the team's Stealth Rocker. Stealth Rock plays an even more important role as Doom Desire is guarenteed to forced switches and SR forces the opponent to take even more chip damage. Despite having Doom Desire+Kyurem-B, I realised I needed a stallbreaker, a landorus-i check, a subcm keldeo check and a cleric. Talonflame fit the bill for the former 2, I chose SDef wisp SD as it allowed me to spread burns and chip even more damage while also beating opposing CM MSableye. Talonflame also plays as my secondary fairy-resist, although honestly it should rarely take any fairy hits bar from Clefable. Lastly, I picked Clefable because it is always an amazing glue for balance/semi stall/stall teams and it also manages to tick the last 2 holes: a subcm keldeo check and a cleric. Jirachi was extremely dependent on receiving its wish support from Clefable as it can't take hits constantly. Unaware also ensured CM Keldeo had 0 way of beating Clefable, while the specs set is handled easily by Starmie. Overall, I found this a very fun team to use, especially luring fairies with Doom Desire and I pretty much get a kill everytime I manage to get in Kyurem-B safely and Doom Desire is set to hit on the turn, that's truly how strong the two of them are when paired together.

I started this build selecting the sets for each of the pokemon of the core, choosing Mixed Deffenses Support for Sableye (EVs for tanking Gengar´s Shadow Ball), Reflect Type for Starmie and standard Specially Based Life Orb for Kyurem. Then I added Thundurus since it has a really good synergy with Kyurem (as Cube deals well with most of Thundurus´s counters and the genie can paralyze mons to make Kyurem gain a very useful speed advantage) while also improving my capabilities vs offensive teams. Landorus-Therian was next added to the team as I needed a good revenge killer and a way to check offensive threats like Charizard X (The EVs it has make it able to tank a Jolly Flare Blitz after Stealth Rock) and Talonflame. Finally, Ferrothorn was added to the team to provide a more solid deffensive backbone and check or counter threats like Mega Gyarados, Mega Swampert and Azumarill.

Sableye @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 96 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Snarl
- Recover
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 16 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Reflect Type
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 56 HP / 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 172 Spe
Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Outrage

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 200 Atk / 88 Def / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 SpD
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

voting ends in 1 week. good luck to everyone that entered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)