Social The Smogon Photo Album

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Idk how to rotate 90 degrees cw on my phone...

image.jpg This was back on Thanksgiving break; a couple friends and I went to Nintendo world because we wanted to burn time in Times Square. My avatar is also a pic from n.w., but knowing me, I bought the jirachi plush :)

Edit:

w/e

last day of camp with these goons ;_;

I'M WEARING A TRADITIONAL LADY'S DRESS OML

having a good 'ol time during senior day (February 2014)

About ready to conduct an elementary school orchestra n_n (June 2014)

Last edited:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
"at least u tried"
when ur about to pull a ball from ur trainer belt
when the set u innovated is in kmart (scarf sold separately)
slayer vs migos
goons on deck whos fuckin w da don (mike on the right)
yung nigga(s) alert

Last edited:

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
watchin the sunrise and taking dabs

das me like 30 seconds post dab cheesin

so yaboy was up until 6 am skyping with dark foreigners, decided instead of going to sleep that I would head to the donut shop and then watch the sunrise over the beach. Called the donut store, and they told me "open 247" to quote the quite angry asian lady on the phone. I roll over, and I guess I called the wrong location cause they were closed as shit. Went to the starbucks next door which was open only to realize that I forgot my wallet. Oh well, It had only been 30+ hours since I had eaten, so I wasn't in any rush to eat.

my dab rig + a little bit of the crumble I was smoking on, was also smoking some fire ass solventless clear oil.

was hard to take a pic with my shitty phone.

the sunrises in santa barbara are one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen, and thats coming from a man with a pastebin of bkc's dpp teams. shit would actually be an great avatar on smogon, thats how kick ass of a photo this came out. A little dusty cuz i took the photo through my window, as I was barefoot and wearing a tshirt and it was pretty fucking cold at 645

one of the two dabs i managed to take at the beach, scope the clear on the left. my secret is clear to get the crumble to stick, then rollin that shit around

its honestly a sort of lifechanging experience watching the sunrise at the beach (not my first time), i totally recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity but hasn't taken it up yet. shit lasts like 30 minutes, just getting more and more beautiful with every passing minute.

sick photo of my view sittin down in my car

side

rare photo of the don himself that I actually like, you can tell that I was really happy

bonus photo from the parking lot as i was starting to drive home, give u a general idea of what I see while driving around town / on the freeway / anywhere in santa barbaba

taken around 9ish iirc, started to see pink spots and get super lightheaded around 7. I hadn't eaten for a really long time, and was starving + found a bag of saltines that have been in my car for months. I picked em up and spilled crumbs all over, as the bottom was open. Me being stoned as shit and hungry as fuck didnt rly put 2 + 2 together and tried to eat one. Shit tasted like rotten asshole; immediately spat it out.

shoutouts to not too shabby, yall a bunch of crazy ass motherfuckers and i love each and every one of u in that call

special shoutouts to the angry nazi, and my main man sam.

ps a better april fools joke than any thing smogon has come up with in the ~7 years i've been around + lurking shoutout annoying old party man and those who partied with him

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)