Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Yes, if it's possible and not much trouble! I really appreciate the help :)
Ok, I'll let you know whenever I'm able to give them to you.
Thx a bunch! Do you need the Totodile back?
Thank you as well! Its a shame that the Yamask is in a standard Ball though (I forgot to tell you that you should've done it in a Heal Ball lol) but whatever; and don't worry about the Toto, is a simple spitback.

Thank you as well! Its a shame that the Yamask is in a standard Ball though (I forgot to tell you that you should've done it in a Heal Ball lol) but whatever; and don't worry about the Toto, is a simple spitback.
Ah, yeah I could have done it if you did request the Yamask to be in a Heal Ball. Thanks again though. Anymore shiny BPs available? I really do fancy that Refresh Salamence :)

Albus

The Triumphant
Ah, yeah I could have done it if you did request the Yamask to be in a Heal Ball. Thanks again though. Anymore shiny BPs available? I really do fancy that Refresh Salamence :)
I don't have any atm, and I'm not sure how much BPs I'd ask for my beloved Salamence.

Albus

The Triumphant
Haha, fair enough. Let me know if you have any and the acceptable number of BPs for the Refresh Salamence.
I could think about outlandish BPs if you could rebreed the Yamask, but in a Heal Ball. I'll understand if you don't want to do it.

I could think about outlandish BPs if you could rebreed the Yamask, but in a Heal Ball. I'll understand if you don't want to do it.
Challenge accepted :) Shiny Yamask w/ 3 egg moves in a Heal Ball. Got it. I'll let you know once it's done.

Hi Albus , don't know if you got to read a post I posted on ur profile. But, I was gonna ask if the Yamask has to be either Male or Female? And the nickname?

Last edited:

Hey Albus, was wondering if you had a chance to move the pokes over yet :)

Albus

The Triumphant
I'll be home in about 2 hours from now, if you'll be available during that time?

Edit: I'm available now and will be for the next few hours.
I can trade now, I hope you're still available.

btw, can you name the Groudon "Burn Dinorex"?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I posted over on NB but probably better if I post here to check my closed thread for your bold suicune.

by the way, the adamant safari-ball bagon (now a salamence) was part of my PC team yesterday in W. Hartford.

Albus

The Triumphant
I posted over on NB but probably better if I post here to check my closed thread for your bold suicune.

by the way, the adamant safari-ball bagon (now a salamence) was part of my PC team yesterday in W. Hartford.
Yeah, I was just going to reply to you on Nugget Bridge, but its fine. I'd be interested in the Calm Cress, as long as you can nickname it.

And that's awesome! I thought of everything minus that Bagon being used on a PC.

Expert Evan

Yeah, I was just going to reply to you on Nugget Bridge, but its fine. I'd be interested in the Calm Cress, as long as you can nickname it.

And that's awesome! I thought of everything minus that Bagon being used on a PC.
Deal, let me know of a nickname and should be ready tomorrow.

Expert Evan

Ok, can you name her "Celestia -insert a heart here-"? and do you want a nickname on my Suicune?
Looks like I can at least nickname as "Celestia", can't seem to find the hearts I would normally see on trainer names though.

edit: didn't notice that left arrow on side of screen at first.
So it should appear as "Celestia ()" where () is the heart symbol?

As far as a suicune nickname, I'm leaning towards "North Wind"

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
Looks like I can at least nickname as "Celestia", can't seem to find the hearts I would normally see on trainer names though.

edit: didn't notice that left arrow on side of screen at first.
So it should appear as "Celestia ()" where () is the heart symbol?

As far as a suicune nickname, I'm leaning towards "North Wind"
Yeah, name her like that please.

I'll nickname it North Wind then. Can you trade in 30 mins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)