Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
(Bump for new page)
I'm still looking for a Staraptor and Smeargle for SRing. If anyone has one from Buckert or a custom one, please let me know. I'm currently working on Tornadus.
Just so you're aware, it takes about 1.5 hours to breed both of those from absolute scratch. You could have had them both by now if you had started when you first posted...

Plus, it's not like you need a flawless one, just a Staraptor with 31 HP...

Was wondering how hard is it to get BP in ORAS for the move tutors? Since I only own X/Y, I wasn't keen on breeding Pokemon that needed move tutors to function in my liking. But after seeing that some of them cost only 6-12 BP, it seemed easy enough to farm so that I could ask people to teach my 'mon moves (since getting BP in XY is super easy). Is it as easy in ORAS? And would people be willing to teach my 'mons move tutors if requested?

(Bump for new page)
I'm still looking for a Staraptor and Smeargle for SRing. If anyone has one from Buckert or a custom one, please let me know. I'm currently working on Tornadus.
Just so you're aware, it takes about 1.5 hours to breed both of those from absolute scratch. You could have had them both by now if you had started when you first posted...

In addition, the SR pokemon are have been given away by Buckert, so they are being given away on a variety of trade threads. If you just look around for a bit, you're sure to find them

Issue is that I haven't beaten the game yet and I don't have my x version of on me. I accidentally left it at home over the break :(

Edit: thanks, I will look at trade threads and see if I can find some there

Last edited:
Would you be able to do a 31/30/31/30/31/1 Quiet one?
I want one to breed a HP Grass Trick Room Numel.
RNGReporter is just checking to see what spreads are available and he hasn't found one like that yet.
However, it did find such a spread with a Mild nature. Would that work for you?

Oh yeah, the other option for HP Grass is 31/31/30/30/31/1. Would you prefer that instead if such a Ditto exists?

There's a lot to go through though. Min Atk, max Atk and then method H1, H2 and H4 so it'll take a while to have a good idea what's out there.

Last edited:
RNGReporter is just checking to see what spreads are available and he hasn't found one like that yet.
However, it did find such a spread with a Mild nature. Would that work for you?

Oh yeah, the other option for HP Grass is 31/31/30/30/31/1. Would you prefer that instead if such a Ditto exists?

There's a lot to go through though. Min Atk, max Atk and then method H1, H2 and H4 so it'll take a while to have a good idea what's out there.
If you cant find one with a Quiet nature, then I'll take the Mild one. I could just breed the Quiet nature on myself. It having imperfect attack is good for me too.

I'm looking for a level 99 or lower Purrloin. Any Purrloin.

Any Liepard works too.
I think I have a spare of Purrloin/Liepard lying around if you still need help. Gimme a bit to check and I'll let you know. :P

Can't decide if I want to spend >$100 on a JAP Powersaves... thats alot of bloody money compared to a NTSC/PAL one, what do you guys think? It would allow me to get multiple shiny Arceus/Rayquaza and the new Gen6 Shaymin/Keldeo Victini; plus, not being able to back up my JAP games is so annoying! :(

But its just so much money! >_<

Is there some kind of recommended minimum amount of Pokemon for starting a trade shop?

I think I have a spare of Purrloin/Liepard lying around if you still need help. Gimme a bit to check and I'll let you know. :P

Can't decide if I want to spend >$100 on a JAP Powersaves... thats alot of bloody money compared to a NTSC/PAL one, what do you guys think? It would allow me to get multiple shiny Arceus/Rayquaza and the new Gen6 Shaymin/Keldeo Victini; plus, not being able to back up my JAP games is so annoying! :(

Is there some kind of recommended minimum amount of Pokemon for starting a trade shop?
>$100?! Does it come with a set of kidneys or what?

15 should be good, although I started my shop with 4 breedables so I can't really say anything lol

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

That's not something you should be asking about here.

No, there's no minimum, but you won't get very many trades if all you offer is common Pokemon (like Froakie for instance).

That's not something you should be asking about here.
I thought we weren't allowed to talk about how to actually use powersaves/what it could be used for? That's not the case here (forgive me if I'm wrong!), just asking for opinions of whether to get it or not. :/

Nevermind, I'm just gonna go ahead and get it - my self control when it comes to this stuff is pretty terrible, lol.

Although even after this, I STILL haven't spent half as much on Pokemon as I have on WoW.... *cries*

Last edited:
Looking for the following mothers:

Luxury Ball Gale Wings Fletchling
Luxury Ball Pawniard with Sucker Punch and Pursuit
Luxury Ball Moldbreaker Drillbur
Nest Ball Ferroseed
Luxury Ball Shadow Tag Gothita or Gothorita
Any non-poke ball Thick Fat Swinub
Luxury Ball Scyther

Looking for the following mothers:

Luxury Ball Gale Wings Fletchling
Luxury Ball Pawniard with Sucker Punch and Pursuit
Luxury Ball Moldbreaker Drillbur
Nest Ball Ferroseed
Luxury Ball Shadow Tag Gothita or Gothorita
Any non-poke ball Thick Fat Swinub
Luxury Ball Scyther
I don't have those as spitbacks, but I could catch the mothers in my Friend Safari's if you like (all except for Drillbur and Scyther)?

I don't have those as spitbacks, but I could catch the mothers in my Friend Safari's if you like (all except for Drillbur and Scyther)?
That would be wonderful. Is there anything I can offer you in return? I have a bunch of Love Ball Ralts and Buneary spit backs as well as Goomy, Feebas, and Roselia!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I thought we weren't allowed to talk about how to actually use powersaves/what it could be used for? That's not the case here (forgive me if I'm wrong!), just asking for opinions of whether to get it or not. :/
OP said:
This thread is for....

1) Simple Item Trades
2) Simple Pokemon Trades
3) Setting up IV Battles
4) Evolution Requests, such as "Hey can someone trade with me so I can evolve my Kadabra?"
5) Asking if a non-RNGed Pokemon you just caught/bred is worth keeping or not (if it's RNG'd, the keep/toss dynamic does not apply)
6) Simple Questions you might have about Wi-Fi and in-game
7) Any other requests that don't warrant their own thread
While you could argue it falls under "any other requests", it has no real similarity to the other things listed (Wi-Fi related matters), don't discuss further.

While you could argue it falls under "any other requests", it has no real similarity to the other things listed (Wi-Fi related matters), don't discuss further.
Understood. :)

Completely random question that has nothing to do it with what I was previously talking about:

Does anyone have any idea what the odds of getting a good Time Machine spread is... with your TSV (assuming MM and Shiny Charm)?

If someone decides to do the math, could you also please work out the same thing but, rather than just the one TSV, work out what the odds of getting a good spread matching 4 possible TSVs is?

That would be wonderful. Is there anything I can offer you in return? I have a bunch of Love Ball Ralts and Buneary spit backs as well as Goomy, Feebas, and Roselia!
I can always use some of those spitbacks. ;)

In what ball do you want the Thick Fat Piloswine in? IIRC, I already caught one in a Premier Ball.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Understood. :)

Completely random question that has nothing to do it with what I was previously talking about:

Does anyone have any idea what the odds of getting a good Time Machine spread is... with your TSV (assuming MM and Shiny Charm)?

If someone decides to do the math, could you also please work out the same thing but, rather than just the one TSV, work out what the odds of getting a good spread matching one of 4 TSVs is?
Define "good spread".

These are rough calculations to give an idea of numbers ('cause lazy).

The odds that the random IV falls in one of Attack or Special Attack (assuming you're ok with 5IV spreads) is 1/3.

You have 1/512 chance of getting a shiny on your own save (assuming MM parents and Shiny Charm).
There's an additional 3/4096 for the other three (since the Shiny Charm and MM parents don't work towards helping those saves).

So if that's "good" then 1/3 * (1/512 + 3/4096) ≈ 1 in 1120.

If you want the random IV at 31, then there's a 1/32 chance of that. Shininess stays unaffected so 1/32 * (1/512 + 3/4096) ≈ 1 in 12,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)