Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Define "good spread".

These are rough calculations to give an idea of numbers ('cause lazy).

The odds that the random IV falls in one of Attack or Special Attack (assuming you're ok with 5IV spreads) is 1/3.

You have 1/512 chance of getting a shiny on your own save (assuming MM parents and Shiny Charm).
There's an additional 3/4096 for the other three (since the Shiny Charm and MM parents don't work towards helping those saves).

So if that's "good" then 1/3 * (1/512 + 3/4096) ≈ 1 in 1120.

If you want the random IV at 31, then there's a 1/32 chance of that. Shininess stays unaffected so 1/32 * (1/512 + 3/4096) ≈ 1 in 12,000.
Bloody hell! I knew it would be hard but that's insane! lol

But yeah, that's exactly what I wanted to know, thanks! :)

Final random question: Does anyone have a link to an up-to-date list of Pokemon that can't have their Hidden Abilities yet? Thanks in advance! :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That would be wonderful. Is there anything I can offer you in return? I have a bunch of Love Ball Ralts and Buneary spit backs as well as Goomy, Feebas, and Roselia!
I can get you the Drillbur from Friend Safari and the Scyther if I know what ability you want.

Bloody hell! I knew it would be hard but that's insane! lol

But yeah, that's exactly what I wanted to know, thanks! :)

Final random question: Does anyone have a link to an up-to-date list of Pokemon that can't have their Hidden Abilities yet? Thanks in advance! :)
It's literally only Amaura (Soon™) and a few legendaries such as Zapdos - Static. Everything else is released now.

I can get you the Drillbur from Friend Safari and the Scyther if I know what ability you want.

It's literally only Amaura (Soon™) and a few legendaries such as Zapdos - Static. Everything else is released now.
Oh cool, I thought there was more than that! :P

Zapdos' HA is Static? O.o For some reason I thought it was Lightning Rod.

Tornadus - (Timid) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 27 / 9 (hp electric)

Keep or toss? I know the speed sucks with that nature combo... But this is the best one I've gotten so far. Maybe a scarf set would work?

Edit: Tossed. Had to be convinced since it's the best one I've gotten so far :(

Tornadus - #641 (Timid) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 27 / 9

Keep or toss? I know the speed sucks with that nature combo... But this is the best one I've gotten so far. Maybe a scarf set would work?
9 in speed is an automatic toss

Also this:

Quote in 1st post by Nexus said:
k, going to make a post since this diancie thing is getting crazy with all the "is my diancie good?" questions and some people seem to be failing at common sense. Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep. These are just some examples of things that should make you think "this is not worth the keep, let me SR again instead of wasting time and cluttering the SQSR thread with something that is going to be a toss". This applies to other resets in the future not just diancie and this post is not to call out any one specific individual. Will probably make a note of this post in the OP of the thread for future threads.

Esmeya

Tornadus - (Timid) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 27 / 9 (hp electric)

Nexus said:
k, going to make a post since this diancie thing is getting crazy with all the "is my diancie good?" questions and some people seem to be failing at common sense. Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep. These are just some examples of things that should make you think "this is not worth the keep, let me SR again instead of wasting time and cluttering the SQSR thread with something that is going to be a toss". This applies to other resets in the future not just diancie and this post is not to call out any one specific individual.

:o matching pokeballs and now matching hatch locations? Didn't know these conditions were so in demand.

Anyway, LF a Squirtle, preferably Modest and 5-6iv
and a HA Gible (any will do) since I'll be trading over some decent pokes (5IV EM Heracross, 5IV HA Fletchling, 5IV Mawile, 5IV HA Timid Froakie, etc.) Anybody?

Looking for the following males with 4EMs (nature, IVs, etc. don't matter):

Rattata
Cubone
Shellder
Spinarak
Chinchou
Jigglypuff
Girafarig
Pineco
Shuckle
Teddiursa
Corsola

Offering any spitbacks from here in return. PM/VM me to trade.

I'm very close to completing my Pokédex in OR. Can anyone touch trade me these four? You can have a spitback from my thread if you want.

- Aromatisse
- Gliscor
- Meloetta
- Porygon-Z

Thank you KAIZA

Last edited:
I'm just asking this because I honestly don't know the rules etc for this. What are the rules etc on the QR code exploits? I didn't even know they existed until today and idk what they count as etc.

Esmeya

I was wondering if it was ok to clone some pokemon/items etc using the method or something. I know that instantly getting pokemon via it would be illegal, because that would be a giant DUH.
Cloning has always been fine here, not sure why it'd be any different for using that method. The only time it hasn't been is when people screw up the cloning process which alters the Pokemon in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)