Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I totally 100% agree with Tobes, that final page was pretty great. This is some luffy v lucci anger and i live for it.

also love that luffy completely fodderized trebol. is he just a non-factor in this bitch??? Sabo will probably come and rip his face off anyway

edit: if luffy and sabo use a combo attack to finish them both i might die??? I don't think luffy has used a dragon-themed attack yet.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Garp mentioned it after Enies lobby, and Sengoku did during the war... I forget if Luffy was there. I was moreso saying that because Sabo did use a dragon claw attack thing and that'd make for a great finisher against DD.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
no posts about new chapter? i liekd the no dialogue between doflamingo and luffy to amp up the tension in their fight, and of course law with another badass maneuver =]

no posts about new chapter? i liekd the no dialogue between doflamingo and luffy to amp up the tension in their fight, and of course law with another badass maneuver =]
Well we finally know how and why Doffy is revered so much by his crew. He was practically placed on a pedistal. I mean they burned a city down bc doffy got a scratch. It also makes sense what Trebol's role in this backstory.

Also if no one has called it yet I'm doing it now: we are gonna see Doflomingo without his sunglasses. My friend swears Oda's never gonna do it but considering the subtle hints throughout the arc it's bound to happen

I'm surprised it's taken me so long to find a One Piece thread on here! it might be the fact that I don't come on Smogon forums as much as I should.

Anyway, One Piece is my favourite anime. It was one of the first anime I watched as a kid (After Pokemon, Yugioh and Beyblade ofc). I remember the 4kids version on Cartoon Network (I don't think the One Piece rap can ever leave your head once you've heard it) and how it was cancelled after they met Chopper.

Oh my days, how the last episode ended was insaneeeeeee.

It's one of a couple of times after the time skip where I punch my hand and grab it and go "f*** yeah!"

How's everyone else finding the Anime at the moment?

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Maybe I'm going nuts and not seeing it because of the whole "weekly" thing but I'm having a hard as hell time trying to keep track of what the surroundings look like for all these fights... Which makes it hard to visualize what's happening as it appears like they're just moving weirdly through an amoebous space...

Jimbo

take me anywhere
LEGGO vulcanization

I wonder what kind of toll this will take on luffy. I wonder if Gear 4 will be so powerful that Dof just gets shit stomped (it canonically said both of them are weakening...)

edit: mangastream says it'll resume with the next double issue.... that means we have a week break, a chapter, then another break -_-

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
but if luffy is 1v1ing dofla, what's sabo doing? Is he just there to play the shanks role of stopping fuji from capturing luffy and co after they're exhausted from their fights? Hmmm..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)