[23:28] Cased Not right now because late/tired and rh156 wants to watch
[23:28] Cased but yea
[23:28] Cased :(
[23:28] Cased i'm
[23:28] Cased tired

activity post

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Reach and I were having a really tight match, but it looked like he had it won until I crit his Mew with U-turn with my Mienshao on the last turn.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5uu-44155 - that's replay.

Sorry for the crit. I honestly didn't deserve to win that and you played better than I did, but the rng helped me out.

edit: If there's going to be some sort of administrative decision, vote, etc. for Victini, I wouldn't mind it getting banned, too. Mixed and CB sets are a bit too good for bwuu imo, but I won't say anymore unless talks of it being banned actually happen.

Last edited:
Lost like the terrible player I am. Not even three misses made me have but a chance o.O Gg fatty

Nice 666th post. I am just as bad as pif now (worse actually :o) and one third away from being as bad as Bouff!

(And yes, I would've said exactly the opposite if I'd won, but it would've been sarcastic and with more exclamation points. Your loss I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)