box cutter

EV

Banned deucer.
Sparkl3y my love can you draw me something?

Diggersby is banned in STABmons so I need a new viability ranking banner! I'm thinking Sableye admiring different colored jewels, each marked with S, A, B, C, and D on them and the title "STABmons Viability Ranking".

You're one of my go-to OM artists now <3

Pent

dumb broad
So today I got a new Art Program and I'll admit I'm going CRAZY over it. So here's a commission I had to do for a good $50.

Blending Tool <3<3<3
I have an small request. I'm making a Battle Spot Teambuilding Workshop thread and I was planning on having a banner go to it. You don't mind if you create a banner on Mega Charizard X on one side and Mega Charizard Y on the opposite? Pretty much both Charizards on opposing sides with the banner saying "Teambuilding Workshop." Much appreciated and thank you. ^^
I'll see I I can get yours done soon after Eevee Generals, since I'm almost done with it!
Wow. Didn't know you could draw. I r8 8/8 m8.

In all seriousness tho ur rly good. I'd like to see what you could do with a Mega Blaziken, possibly for my avatar. Thanks in advance =]
Avatars are kinda last priority for me, I'll see if I can with some free time. Same goes for you Rhythms.

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
$50 well spent for whoever requested the Audino gijinka. You should talk to the Art mods about becoming an approved artist!

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Sparkl3y, do you think you can recreate my old avatar to be more dynamic/actiony and with a different sword design? I'd like to see how you handle it with your style.

upload_2015-3-31_21-46-5.png

Thanks!

Pent

dumb broad
image.jpg

New Youtube Banner!

image.jpg

This is the Logo for my friend's Steampunk themed Café. I got $50 for it. A little pricey in my opinion, but I'm not complaining! :P

Pent

dumb broad
Woot woot! I've hit 666 folks, and I made an AMAZING art piece for it. This is my art entry for the #SSSWarriorCats contest and I hope I win!

Spent about 3 hours on this piece alone, and I actually will be selling posters of it! If you want to buy any, just leave a message on my profile, pm me on Ps, or start a convo with me!

Shoutouts!

I love you all!

Pent

dumb broad
Oml, I'm pumping out drawings cause I'm super bored and alone! XD
This was an attempt at making a profile pic, but I don't like the resolution it puts on here, lolrip.
image.jpg

Pent

dumb broad
Viridi ! So sorry for the wait, I have your Charizard and Dark Pit drawing done. Really like how this turned out .A.

image.jpg

I'm sorry I'm not the greatest at humans, but I tried to at least make the best of it.

Your art is great i love all the colours. Could i have a banner of an eevee, a bit like your previous evee, with a fedora on a lime green background with bubbly type things. Could midget be written in a rounded font in a colour to go with the background.

Pent

dumb broad
Your art is great i love all the colours. Could i have a banner of an eevee, a bit like your previous evee, with a fedora on a lime green background with bubbly type things. Could midget be written in a rounded font in a colour to go with the background.
Sure! I'll see if ai can get it done sometime today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)