Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heatmor @ Leppa Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
31/00/31/xx/xx/xx
Bold Nature
- Lick
- Fling
- Recycle
- Rest

That thing would allow you to drag that battle out for all eternity. Flash Fire means that Sunny Day, Sacred Fire and Fire Blast are all irrelevant. Lick is to paralyze Ho-oh without dealing too much damage. Leppa Berry + Recycle + Fling means that neither of you will run out of PP. Rest to heal if the damage from Ho-oh's Punishment starts to add up. EVs + IVs + nature so you deal as little damage as possible, while taking as little damage as possible from Punishment. Add something with Heal Pulse, if you are really REALLY paranoid about killing it with your ~30th Fling...
Could use FunBro too, resists fire and has enough bulk to take Punishments

Heatmor is immune to Fire, thus to burns, making it automatically better

Anyone know what could be a good lead for a Maison team consisting of a setup sweeper + Truant Durant?
Assuming your sweeper isn't Mega Kangaskhan, maybe something like Scolipede which can lay out Spikes and Baton Pass Speed boosts or Iron Defense Boosts might be nice, make sure nothing with Sturdy blocks you and you have a safety net for rare Priority or miss or something.

Does anybody have 12 BP to spare? XY user here looking for a trustworthy person to teach one of my mons a tutor move :/
If it is for X and Y and nobody has helped you yet I can help you tomorrow. I am off to bed right now so it may be a little difficult to contact me.

Haven't used my desktop computer in so long that I still have SQSR Mark 45 open in my browser, lol. :)

To make this relevant:

Does anyone know when the codes for the new Charizard event will start being distributed?

Heatmor @ Leppa Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
31/00/31/xx/xx/xx
Bold Nature
- Lick
- Fling
- Recycle
- Rest

That thing would allow you to drag that battle out for all eternity. Flash Fire means that Sunny Day, Sacred Fire and Fire Blast are all irrelevant. Lick is to paralyze Ho-oh without dealing too much damage. Leppa Berry + Recycle + Fling means that neither of you will run out of PP. Rest to heal if the damage from Ho-oh's Punishment starts to add up. EVs + IVs + nature so you deal as little damage as possible, while taking as little damage as possible from Punishment. Add something with Heal Pulse, if you are really REALLY paranoid about killing it with your ~30th Fling...
wait fling with a leppa berry does damage too? if thats the case this is gonna be realy hard I thought fling leppa berry did no damage at all damn this is annoying gues I need to get smeargle heal pulse fling recycle and false swipe I just use thunderwave at the start of battle switch to smeargle and start working flash fire is handy and all but if fling does damage too I need to replan:(

thanks for the info though I can realy use this:)

Does anybody got a Timid Tornados for trade pls message me

LF Defog Scizor message me

Moderator edit: Don't double post or post in ALL CAPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait fling with a leppa berry does damage too? if thats the case this is gonna be realy hard I thought fling leppa berry did no damage at all damn this is annoying gues I need to get smeargle heal pulse fling recycle and false swipe I just use thunderwave at the start of battle switch to smeargle and start working flash fire is handy and all but if fling does damage too I need to replan:(

Fling + Leppa Berry has a base power of 10, that's like half a Rapid Spin, but if you want to use a Smeargle anyway, then you should use Trick/Switcheroo instead of Fling.
Though that Smeargle won't like sun boosted Sacred Fire and Fire Blast very much...

Last edited:

You could go with another Smeargle knowing those moves plus a Flash Fire Pokemon. That's assuming you go with Buckerts SR Pokemon plus a synchronizer.

But there may be a better option than Smeargle.

Could anyone bother with using a reset bag on one of my pokémon?
FC is in my signature, we can discuss payment through pm if you need it.

Fling + Leppa Berry has a base power of 10, that's like half a Rapid Spin, but if you want to use a Smeargle anyway, then you should use Trick/Switcheroo instead of Fling.
Though that Smeargle won't like sun boosted Sacred Fire and Fire Blast very much...
this reset wil be a big pain then because I cant weaken it to 1 hp due to fling doing damage I can only throw 2 or 3 bals before I have to use recycle and fling again only 1 if I need to keep switching between pokemon:(

damn this is gonna be realy hard:(

ands annoying:(

and about buckets sr pokemon I catch it anyway when i find it shiny so checking its speed etc I can do after capturing it or am I missing something?

this reset wil be a big pain then because I cant weaken it to 1 hp due to fling doing damage I can only throw 2 or 3 bals before I have to use recycle and fling again only 1 if I need to keep switching between pokemon:(

and about buckets sr pokemon I catch it anyway when i find it shiny so checking its speed etc I can do after capturing it or am I missing something?
Buckert's SR mons are there so you don't capture pokemon with bad IVs. So if you're only going for shiny, and gonna stop only at a shiny and don't care about IVs, you wouldn't really need them. (if that was your question) :P

Yeah totally forgot that the Ho-oh will be holding a Sacred Ash so Trick/Switcheroo won't help you much without using Knock Off first. Just keep it alive with flinging Leppa Berries and Heal Pulse, while throwing balls at it. It's not impossible to catch a healthy legendary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)