Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah totally forgot that the Ho-oh will be holding a Sacred Ash so Trick/Switcheroo won't help you much without using Knock Off first. Just keep it alive with flinging Leppa Berries and Heal Pulse, while throwing balls at it. It's not impossible to catch a healthy legendary...
impossible no but knowing my luck it wil cost me 999 pokeballs:P

Last edited:
[quote="Menezjul, post: 6127339, member: 202023"]Looking for a few battle ready ground pokemon for now Hippowdon and Swampert.
I can clone i will just clone it and send it back they are for monotype battles. I can offer shinys, items and stones.

Pm please.[/quote]
i have a gurlurk 4iv
LF - Male Sableye with its HA.
i got one , but im looking for these pokemon all shiny ralts, modest or jolly or adamant, pawniard adamant, scolipede speedboost adamant,timid or modest greninja, honedge (+attack/sp.attack -speed nature),tyrunt adamant, clauncher mild,phantump harvest adamant, totodile adamant, treekco timid/modest,aron careful,zorua good nature, axew adamant/jolly

I just ran into my third shiny Latias in the last 24 hours. Synchronize failed everytime and I'm not going to keep a Lonely, Bashful or Sassy Latias...

What are the odds of catching a shiny Timid Latias with a 31 in Special Attack, another 31 in Speed and the third 31 in HP, Defense or Special Defense?
I'm using a Timid synchronizer and have the Shiny Charm.

Is there any other nature, besides Timid, I should consider keeping if Synchronize fails again?

Last edited:
I just ran into my third shiny Latias in the last 24 hours. Synchronize failed everytime and I'm not going to keep a Lonely, Bashful or Sassy Latias...

What are the odds of catching a shiny Timid Latias with a 31 in Special Attack, another 31 in Speed and the third 31 in HP, Defense or Special Defense?
I'm using a Timid synchronizer and have the Shiny Charm.

Is there any other nature, besides Timid, I should consider keeping if Synchronize fails again?
I use a Bold Mega Latias that works very well.

Anyone got a Salamance spitback with DragonDance egg move? :)
I am really late to the Salamance hype train as I haven't got one yet ^^'

Edit: Taken care of <3

Last edited:
I just tried to trade a shiny Metagross to Fiat500 and couldn't. "The Pokémon you selected, can't be traded." or something like that, since I'm translating from German.
It is NOT an event Metagross, has no special ribbon and doesn't seem odd to me in any way. I got it in a trade from ][_ollo some time ago and there was no problem back then. Now I can't trade it.

Neither the Pokémon's name (Metagross) nor the OT (Jason) have any filtered or obscene words in them, as far as I can tell.

Does anybody here have an idea why that happened?

I just tried to trade a shiny Metagross to Fiat500 and couldn't. "The Pokémon you selected, can't be traded." or something like that, since I'm translating from German.
It is NOT an event Metagross, has no special ribbon and doesn't seem odd to me in any way. I got it in a trade from @][ollo some time ago and there was no problem back then. Now I can't trade it.

Neither the Pokémon's name (Metagross) nor the OT (Jason) have any filtered or obscene words in them, as far as I can tell.

it's hacked then

It is NOT an event Metagross, has no special ribbon and doesn't seem odd to me in any way. I got it in a trade from @][ollo some time ago and there was no problem back then. Now I can't trade it.

ORAS exclusive hold item and trying to trade to X/Y? In party while knowing an HM move? V-create Wonderguard Metagross?

It is NOT an event Metagross, has no special ribbon and doesn't seem odd to me in any way. I got it in a trade from ][_ollo some time ago and there was no problem back then. Now I can't trade it.

ORAS exclusive hold item and trying to trade to X/Y? In party while knowing an HM move? V-create Wonderguard Metagross?
Ah could be, because I was on my Y version. Nelson Tangela was the Metagross holding it's mega stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)