Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eren Swaeger

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change to Eren Swaeger because that is my ps account and it makes everything more organized.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
I've disliked this name for quite some time now and I think icarus (I'm really surprised this isn't taken but who can I trust if not the search function??) is a suitable replacement, can this be done?

Reactions: pj
I received a death's letter by most users saying that if i don't take Leftiez back as my main account they will probably kill me in the few days.
I request my name Leftiez back because im done with ppl asking me "why name change" "Leftiez is better" "Fuck you toupip gimme leftiez" and "what does toupip mean", well don't need more explanation they clearly find that leftiez is better then give them leftiez.

k - oglemi

>creates the alt account
>then asks for a name change to it

hi hello we can't change your name if the account exists + you are not allowed to create alts on the site

just use your new account and i'll ban this one, particularly because this current name is pretty retarded
Haunter suggested me to just request a change here, and i dont think it's retarded.. Not more than your avatar imo

I'd like to get a name change to Igloo the Almighty.

I don't use the character I based my current name on anymore.

k - oglemi

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
I thought when it said name it meant ur name not ur account name so i put jack cret instead of dusk raimon. I would like to be called dusk raimon please thanks in advance

k - oglemi

valetta

Banned deucer.
Im avare this would be my 2nd change but i thought about it a lot and i wont be changing it again most certainly. So i request that my name hopefully gets changed to Valetta

k - oglemi

I'd like to have a name change to Vanadinite.

It's my current username on PS! and I want to quit being an in-game item (plus it's kinda weird in the forums, really)

Gotcha - Jellicent

I'd like to have name change to Shogarth

Well, i dislike the separation between word and word, is pretty annoying, i ll be so grateful if you can challenge it.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Requesting name change to: Cresselia~~
My name was forcibly changed by v during Christmas without consent.
It can not be reverted in Firebot as it was not a purchase.

Please help, thanks.

k - oglemi

if possible just change the name to "Brendannn". current name on PS and doesn't cause so much confusion when posting.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)