Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment where you encounter a legendary that just won't stay in its ball no matter. So you have to throw Master Ball at it.

31/30/31/31/31/31 Naive Cobalion in the bank.

Does anyone have a spare Jolly synchronizer that I could have please? I'd need to trade for it in around 12 hours after some sleep.

Also ball suggestions for that pixie?

That moment where you encounter a legendary that just won't stay in its ball no matter. So you have to throw Master Ball at it.

31/30/31/31/31/31 Naive Cobalion in the bank.

Does anyone have a spare Jolly synchronizer that I could have please? I'd need to trade for it in around 12 hours after some sleep.

Also ball suggestions for that pixie?
What pixie?

Hello I am looking for either an Oval Stone or a Scope Lens, if you have an extra either one
let me know and I will trade you whatever you want in exchange as long as it is obtainable in ORAS without trading

Thundurus - #642 (Calm)
HP: 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 30
Speed: 30

Hidden Power Bug. I'm really torn on this. Calm Thundurus runs HP Ice...

I'm thinking toss.

Thundurus - #642 (Calm)
HP: 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 30
Speed: 30

Hidden Power Bug. I'm really torn on this. Calm Thundurus runs HP Ice...
You CAN run HP [Ice] on bulky Thundurus, but it's far from essential. Bulky Thundurus wants to paralyze as many Pokémon as possible while disrupting the opponent's strategy with Taunt, hitting Ground-types is secondary.
Thunderbolt + Taunt + Thunder Wave are pretty standard, but the last slot isnt. It can run Swagger or Substitute in that slot for example or even Protect, though I prefer Prankster Substitute.

That being said...
It's a close call in my opinion, but I would still toss it.

Last edited:
Hey guys I had a question about the japanese victini from the december first pokemon scrap thing. Does it have perfect iv's? because this one I got off of a wondertrade is the exact date 12/1/2014 met at a lovely place. I mean I'm not sure if it's a hack or not just wanted to know if it's possible it has perfect iv's

Hey guys I had a question about the japanese victini from the december first pokemon scrap thing. Does it have perfect iv's? because this one I got off of a wondertrade is the exact date 12/1/2014 met at a lovely place. I mean I'm not sure if it's a hack or not just wanted to know if it's possible it has perfect iv's
Yes it is possible, but the fact that you got if off Wonder Trade screams "hack" to me.

I'm 99% sure that Event Pokemon can't be traded over WT so it's definitely a hack.

Edit: That being said, legendary Pokemon in Gen 6 have 3 perfect IVs by default so getting a perfect one is not impossible by any stretch.

I've got a few questions about EV training in OR. From my understanding, when horde EV training you get 5 EVs each battle unless you're wearing a training item or have pokerus which would instead give 10 EVs each battle... I think.. Do pokemon in your party receive the EVs if the exp share is on or do you have to have that specific pokemon 1st in your party? Also once you've done a 252 atk/252 spe spread can you just give the pokemon an Hp up to fill the last 4 or do you have to just battle 4 whismur? Sorry if these are dumb questions I haven't EV trained since diamond and pearl.

I've got a few questions about EV training in OR. From my understanding, when horde EV training you get 5 EVs each battle unless you're wearing a training item or have pokerus which would instead give 10 EVs each battle... I think.. Do pokemon in your party receive the EVs if the exp share is on or do you have to have that specific pokemon 1st in your party? Also once you've done a 252 atk/252 spe spread can you just give the pokemon an Hp up to fill the last 4 or do you have to just battle 4 whismur? Sorry if these are dumb questions I haven't EV trained since diamond and pearl.
Exp Share will share EVs with your party.

Reactions: ckn
Pokerus would give you 10 EVs per horde battle, as would holding a Macho Brace. But if you're using a Power item, it would give you 4 extra EVs based on the item you wear. So if for example your Pokemon holds a Power Weight (increases HP) and defeats a horde of Whismur, you get 25 EVs. Using Pokerus doubles the amount of EVs your Pokemon gets, so if it was infected by Pokerus when it defeated those Whismur, it would get 50 EVs.

You can train a whole party at once by using the Exp Share, yes. And yes, you can use vitamins and stuff to increase EVs just fine.

There's this thread in the OI forum that should help you.

Does no one clone anymore? I remember seeing post after post after some QR code cloning, I know an update fixed this but I remember seeing some people kept their games without the update to continue cloning, are they still around?

Does no one clone anymore? I remember seeing post after post after some QR code cloning, I know an update fixed this but I remember seeing some people kept their games without the update to continue cloning, are they still around?
I'm one of these people, if you still need help. PM me.

Ball suggestions for Azelf? Also still looking for a jolly synchronizer.

Oh and a cloner.
I can clone for you too, if you still need help. PM me.

Ball suggestions for Azelf? Also still looking for a jolly synchronizer.

Oh and a cloner.
I've kept my 3DS on the pre-fix update, feel free to PM me or post on my profile if you need some clones. If you prefer, I also can do so via Powersaves, but QR is easier/quicker.

Pokerus would give you 10 EVs per horde battle, as would holding a Macho Brace. But if you're using a Power item, it would give you 4 extra EVs based on the item you wear. So if for example your Pokemon holds a Power Weight (increases HP) and defeats a horde of Whismur, you get 25 EVs. Using Pokerus doubles the amount of EVs your Pokemon gets, so if it was infected by Pokerus when it defeated those Whismur, it would get 50 EVs.

You can train a whole party at once by using the Exp Share, yes. And yes, you can use vitamins and stuff to increase EVs just fine.

There's this thread in the OI forum that should help you.
Thanks everyone I appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)