Shoddybattle Team Tournament R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually a similar situation happened with Kou and I. However there was no clear victor and we agreed to have a rematch. I told him I'd be back around 10:30, I'm a bit late and he said he'd try and stay up but he isn't on anymore (as far as I can see) so I guess the waiting game begins anew.

Eh...really disappointed.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Some time miscalculations occurred because our time zones are so far apart... Crab Nebula and I are setting up a new battle date.

UltimaLink007 told me when he would be on, but I haven't seen him. Which gave me enough time to make a better team.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Just noting that Crab Nebula and I cannot battle until Saturday because of the vast time zone difference, and that we realize that Saturday is the deadline.

UltimaLink007 told me when he would be on, but I haven't seen him. Which gave me enough time to make a better team.
I've been swamped with ridiculous amounts of homework, Which is why I haven't been on.....Which means you'll probably win when I actually get a chance to go on... -_-

Apparently my team mates have entered me into this shoddy smogon team tourney without my knowledge while I was away, and they didn't know that I'll be unable to play in it; hopefully they'll find a sub for me shortly, although the deadline is almost here =/, I don't know what can be done in this situation. (sent PM to Carl about this as well in case he doesn't see this post in this thread)

I battled UltimaLink007. Great game, I was losing badly at first but then pulled off a comeback. It ended up 1-1, my Shedinja versus his Empoleon.

We really don't want to go through the whole battle just wasting PP, so you decide which of us wins or if there is a tie.

EDIT: UL007, you may as well make the font really small or something since this isn't really a warstory thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)