OST11 Predictions Tournament - Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OST11 Predictions Tournament - Round 7
Co-hosted by FireMage

Playing before the prediction tour occurred
You may play before the prediction tournament is up but try not to announce the result of your games before it actually get posted. In case you would play, the result wouldn't be altered anyway.

>>FORM<<

This form will close in 24 hours as of this post. All the best!! :)

NOTE: I've excluded the extended matchup as it's the quarterfinals. I'll make post another form when their match is done. Click watch thread just in case so you don't miss the other form ! Thanks :)

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You know something went wrong with OST when you predict WhiteQueen to win the whole thing
wowww also PttP was the only one who predicted for WhiteQueen to win in the pre tour predix. As with the past predictions I've hosted, I don't think anyone within the top few points have predicted who actually won the tour xd

also form closed. will put up a new one for the extended matchup when it's done.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I always voted for WQ to win

And he never did. :(

I'll get around to points soon. I've been away so expect something soon :)

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I come bearing points.
> > CLICK < <

01) trc 558pts

02) BlackBloodz 555pts
03) Bedschibaer 545pts
04) Jaiho 543pts
05) Genesis7 541pts
06) Lasagne 540pts
07) Oglemi 537pts
08) -Clone- 526pts
09) Sapientia 524pts
10) Sturdynips 517pts

TewMew
Ee Ohgh Ah Han
Aurious
Korby
srk1214
galbia
Rohail
majaspic22
metmaver
River Martini

Shoutout to Ginku who only scored a single correct answer and scored lowest this round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)