Official Smash Bros Tournaments for 3DS/Wii U (UPDATED 04/09/2015)

EliwoodEmblem

Banned deucer.
..Just so you guys know, I will be joining these little tournaments. Watch out:

PS name: EliwoodEmblem

NNID: KyleDunamisCH

FC: 3754 7222 4595.

Mii: EspeonMstr

Joining for Wii U.

PS name: Endeby

NNID: Endeby

Can you add something about stagestriking in the ruleset? "you will decide between yourselves who will pick the stage you are playing" probably wont work out too well. Striking neutrals in a 1-2-1 order is the way to go.

I would also love it if these tournaments were double eliminations in the future. If it's not too much of a time issue. It's standard procedure for almost every Smash tournament out there.

Last edited:
Joining for Wii U.

PS name: Endeby

NNID: Endeby

Can you add something about stagestriking in the ruleset? "you will decide between yourselves who will pick the stage you are playing" probably wont work out too well. Striking neutrals in a 1-2-1 order is the way to go.

I would also love it if these tournaments were double eliminations in the future. If it's not too much of a time issue. It's standard procedure for almost every Smash tournament out there.
We have a !pick command on PS, you are free to use. here is the syntax: !pick name, name.

As for your other request, we may have a double elmin but at the moment we are trying to focus on time constraints to ensure it doesn't the time of people in their real life. If we have a double elim then we have to change the matches to best of 1 instead. Thanks for the suggestions!

Last edited:

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Seeing as how this tournament will not be run over the course of a few days, I am dropping out as I will not be available at 3 PM EST.

Why aren't final smashes allowed? They make the fight interesting. You should allow smash balls in the tournament.

Can I request that if I make it through at LEAST the FIRST ROUND of the tour as GRENINJA, then you guys will stop making fun of him? He's not the worst fighter.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can I request that if I make it through at LEAST the FIRST ROUND of the tour as GRENINJA, then you guys will stop making fun of him? He's not the worst fighter.
How is that gonna prove anything o.o Greninja is objectively worse than a lot of other characters, and personally he's either in the bottom of Mid Tier or high Low Tier.

He's not /terrible/ but he's not that good either. If you wanna main him then that's fine, no one should care what character you main

I use greninja sometimes and I can honestly say hes good and bad, it depends how you use him and the combos you use with him.

How is that gonna prove anything o.o Greninja is objectively worse than a lot of other characters, and personally he's either in the bottom of Mid Tier or high Low Tier.

He's not /terrible/ but he's not that good either. If you wanna main him then that's fine, no one should care what character you main
Fun fact, he's actually C+ on the viability rankings. He isn't very bad, some of his combo's are pretty good, I must say.

Hello, I'd like to unregister myself from the tournament. I'm registered as Smogoon on there, but I just found out I hate stuff planned sorry

Fun fact, he's actually C+ on the viability rankings. He isn't very bad, some of his combo's are pretty good, I must say.
Be that as it may, but I do know some who make fun of him constantly saying he's the worst fighter. They're all good and bad in their own way, but they don't have to always focus on the bad. I've practiced against several Level 9 CPU's and beaten every single one of them as Greninja.

Level 9 CPU's aren't very good IMO .The best way to practice is to find online For Glory some skilled players.
Haven't been really able to do that. Poor internet connection didn't help. Besides, Level 9 CPU's are pretty close to what I'm up against. If I make it in time, that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)