ORAS OU The pizza team ; 10/10 pizza! ヽ(^‥^=ゞ)

Hey guys!

I'm CauseUCan but most of you (if you know me) will know me as BRB getting pizza.
As I am part-troll I wanted to have a pizza themed team I can use when I'm not laddering just to mess around.

Important Note: This team is free and open for change. You can just rip 3 mon away it doesn't matter.
The only important thing is that the mon needs to fit to a common pizza ingredient!

THE PIZZA

Tempura Shrimp (Gyarados)
@ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Crunch

Idea from Omegasiziation

As I needed a mega and something that isn't weak to water too, Mega Gyarados fit especially because I needed some freshness on the pizza and who doesn't like freshness on his pizza?
I try to set up on mons that can't harm me to the highest degree or use it as switch-in into something physical that it resists (because of Intimidate) and then clean some house.

Pepperoni (Emboar)
@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Wild Charge
- Head Smash

To spice the pizza up we need some pepperonis and that's where Emboar comes into play.
With its scarf set and because nobody knows what it does it can save the day and get me some momentum.
With max speed and scarf it is faster than adamant MLop, which is a huge threat to my team.
Using it is definitely some fun.

Oven (Rotom-Heat)
@ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

You really don't want to eat an unbaked pizza so Rotom-H will help you getting the pizza crispy-brown.
(TBH this one was so obvious ppl moan at me while I'm playing lmao)
This is a pretty standard set used against threats like MLop and Megagross.
Pretty similar to Rotom-W when you ignore typing and one attack.

Pepsi (Bisharp)
@ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Idea from Physical Tyranitar

Oh, you want some Coke?
Is Pepsi okay, too?
I like to screw with people and the fact that shiny Bisharp looks like Pepsi and non-shiny Bisharp like coke is just great.
I went Adamant SR < Jolly SD LO because I wanted a win con as I didnt really have one besides MGyara which is more of a cleaner than a 100-0 killer.
After one SD i can literally just go through the enemy team if he doesnt have an Unaware mon or bulky resist.

(Bisharp > Heatran in building process)

Onion (Celebi)
@ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP / 216 SpD / 52 Spe
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Healing Wish
- Recover
- Baton Pass

Idea from Tokyo Tom

As we don't want to much overlap on our pizza, we need some veggies to make it healthier.
We don't want our customers to look half-regnant after eating like McDonalds.
Keldeo was a huge threat to my team where Celebi helps out.
Celebi + Rotom-H also build a good little defensive core.

(Celebi > Stunfisk in building process)

Goat cheese (Gogoat)
@ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Horn Leech
- Substitute
- Earthquake

Idea from Lilligant for OU

If you want standard cheese for your pizza, you're probably just a casual.
This thing is used to counter any grass mon especially on the special side.
I try to switch in on a grass attack to get that +1 attack and force a switch.
Bulk Up is used as set-up.
I chose Careful > Adamant because it cant OHKO important threats for me at +1 if adamant, but at +2 as careful, so I get extra special bulk for switch-ins especially because I can't boost that stat.

Yeah, that's it.
Don't forget to help me make my pizza tastier by recommending mons for this team (as competitive as possible please, would be really appreciated).

Thanks to OU chat for helping me build this team's origin and recommending mons!
Thanks to Omegasiziation in particular, he had some great ideas.
I also want to thank LadderSoTall for helping me with sets on my first version of this team.
Also thanks to Bludz and StarZabRighT, two really nice guys.
AND THANKS TO PIZZA OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR

Pepperoni (Emboar) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Wild Charge
- Head Smash

Ham (Stunfisk) @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Discharge
- Earth Power

Cheese production (Miltank) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Milk Drink
- Curse
- Toxic
- Return

Oven (Rotom-Heat) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Tempura Shrimp (Gyarados) @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Crunch

Tomato Sauce (Heatran) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 12 HP / 252 SpA / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon

Edit 1: Added Importable
Edit 2: Changed mon WIP

Last edited:
Hates Keldeo badly >_>, Conkelldurr might be annoying, not much for azumarill, Manaphy can also be a threat, got to the point of generally water types,

I see you applied the lord stunfisk to your team.

I'm not sure if this team is meant to be competitive, or if it's just for fun, but keldeo eviscerates this team.

Yeah I'm completely aware of that Keldeo being a threat, also Jolly MLOP kinda screws me over after chip damage on Rotom.
This team is meant to get as competetive as possible while still being a pizza themed team (I hope you understand) so I can have fun with it out of ladder in tours and stuff like that, if it's not ladder im not serious as said I'm part-troll and I have real fun using this team.
Though if you have any ideas on how to fix these problems with a mon fitting to a common pizza ingredient, please go ahead.
Suggesting won't hurt and every change is welcome and wanted as I want diversity.
TL;DR: This is a fun pizza theme based team but I want it to be as competitive as possible.

Edit: Defog/Spinner idea also very wanted as that just screws my team over. Was also thinking about adding Amoonguss to this, will look into it.

Last edited:

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I feel like there's a lot of overlap between Stunkfisk, Heatran, and Rotom-W on your team, so you can change one of them to fix some of the weaknesses of the team (especially to Keldeo). Also, veggies add more flavour to your pizza!

Onion @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Healing Wish
- Recover
- Baton Pass

It has pretty great synergy w/ Rotom-H making a solid defensive backbone for the team. Healing Wish can bring Gyarados back to full to give it another attempt to sweep, but best of all Celebi helps your team check things like Keldeo, Rotom-W, and Azumarill, all of which currently threaten your team a lot. Put this over Stunfisk maybe? Ham AND Pepperoni is a little overkill imo.

I'd also suggest renaming Gyarados to "Anchovies" to fit the theme! Coolio team dude!

I feel like there's a lot of overlap between Stunkfisk, Heatran, and Rotom-W on your team, so you can change one of them to fix some of the weaknesses of the team (especially to Keldeo). Also, veggies add more flavour to your pizza!

Onion @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Healing Wish
- Recover
- Baton Pass

It has pretty great synergy w/ Rotom-H making a solid defensive backbone for the team. Healing Wish can bring Gyarados back to full to give it another attempt to sweep, but best of all Celebi helps your team check things like Keldeo, Rotom-W, and Azumarill, all of which currently threaten your team a lot. Put this over Stunfisk maybe? Ham AND Pepperoni is a little overkill imo.

I'd also suggest renaming Gyarados to "Anchovies" to fit the theme! Coolio team dude!
Thanks for the feedback!
I too felt like all that meaty stuff was overkill, we want healthy pizza for our customers.
I'm currently trying out the new healthier recipe with onions instead of ham and it seems to fit.
Gonna see if I use it, waiting for some tours to make my new recipe public and if people and I myself take a liking on that added veggie, I'm gonna edit the recipe.
The new name for MGyara is gonna be tested as well to see if the taste rounds out, if added gonna edit the recipe.

Have a nice day fellow pizza worshipper :)

GOGOAT FOR GOAT CHEESE

yes

The main strat is a stally kind of setup sweeper

Gogoat @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Horn Leech
- Substitute
- Earthquake

GOGOAT FOR GOAT CHEESE

yes

The main strat is a stally kind of setup sweeper

Gogoat @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Horn Leech
- Substitute
- Earthquake
Yeah, I'm going to try if goat cheese rounds the pizza up better than the standard cheese.
So I'm gonna try Gogoat > Miltank.
Thanks for the tip fellow pizza worshipper! :)

Edit: I chose a careful nature (+SpD; -SpA) for more bulk in general because it will often switch in into stuff when I can't risk Celebi to do that job, also I don't think 4+ is that effective especially as I will try to switch it in on grass moves and with one bulk up its attack doubles with Sap Sipper.
The idea on paper looks great so far, gonna test it now.

Edit 2: Gogoat seems to work so far, even with Careful nature i can ohko raikou with EQ @ +2, as well as i can ohko keldeo with Horn Leech @ +2.
The team seems to like its support as well as the support from Celebi.
Gonna edit the recipe soon.

Last edited:

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
What pizza would be complete without a Pepsi? A cold, sweet Pepsi. A shiny Bisharp looks like Pepsi.

Pepsi (Bisharp) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 248 HP, 252 Attack, 8 Speed
Adamant Nature
-Knock Off
-Iron Head
-Brick Break
-Stealth Rock/Psycho Cut
If you need another Stealth rocker once Heatran is out, here it is. Another thing, Since Miltank has Sap Sipper and you don't use Special Attack, that would be kinda wasted and it would be better if you had Scrappy to hit Ghosts with Return.

What pizza would be complete without a Pepsi? A cold, sweet Pepsi. A shiny Bisharp looks like Pepsi.

Pepsi (Bisharp) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 248 HP, 252 Attack, 8 Speed
Adamant Nature
-Knock Off
-Iron Head
-Brick Break
-Stealth Rock/Psycho Cut
If you need another Stealth rocker once Heatran is out, here it is. Another thing, Since Miltank has Sap Sipper and you don't use Special Attack, that would be kinda wasted and it would be better if you had Scrappy to hit Ghosts with Return.
Dude normal Bisharp looks like Coke.
Im just gonna ask "Is Pepsi okay, too?" and get my opponents crying.
I love you for this idea.
Cheers fellow pizza worshipper. :)

Edit: Gonna do Pepsi > Tomato Sauce since I feel like I'm weak to lati@s
Edit 2: After playtest I changed it to Jolly SD LO Bisharp.
I hella need a defog or spinner, if anyone has an idea go ahead pls.

Last edited:

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
This made me hungry and I just ate. But I like my pizza with mushrooms.

Mushroom (Breloom) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb

If you needed a better grass type here it is! The veggie that looks like a 1-up shroom from mario. (If you thought I was going to say something else your wrong you sick fuck) Hail Pasta Pizza.

This made me hungry and I just ate. But I like my pizza with mushrooms.

Mushroom (Breloom) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb

If you needed a better grass type here it is! The veggie that looks like a 1-up shroom from mario. (If you thought I was going to say something else your wrong you sick fuck) Hail Pasta Pizza.
I actually had Breloom as Mushroom in the first verion of this team, it did work out tho I feel like with the current mons it would be a little bit overkill.
Still noted ofc if I ever need to refresh my team for w/e reason.
Still need defogger/spinner tho, hope someone has an idea, cuz hazards screw me over atm.

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
Mmmm....what about a nice, cold sweet Hershey's Chocolate Bar:

Mandibuzz Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP, 252 Defense, 8 Attack
Impish Nature
-Defog
-Roost
-Foul Play
-Protect
There. This is your defogger.

Mmmm....what about a nice, cold sweet Hershey's Chocolate Bar:

Mandibuzz Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP, 252 Defense, 8 Attack
Impish Nature
-Defog
-Roost
-Foul Play
-Protect
There. This is your defogger.
I took Pepsi as it was sth you normally take with your pizza, but that is a little bit too far-fetched imo, tho I've noted it if there really doesn't come anything in mind.
Thank you for your help fellow pizza worshipper! :)

Edit: LOL if Giratina-O gets through and drops to OU you can be p sure I'm going to find an exotic pizza ingredient so I can run it as defog roflmao.

Last edited:
Okay there's not many switch ins to Mixed Kyu-B but majority of balance gets ****ed by kyu-b anyway, depending on set not many manaphy switch ins, mandibuzz can be annoying to an extent pretty much all I can think of :P

Can't have a pizza without the crust :]

Crustle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rock Blast
- Knock Off

Or maybe this

Crustle @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- X-Scissor
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Can't have a pizza without the crust :]

Crustle @ Mental Herb
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rock Blast
- Knock Off

Or maybe this

Crustle @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- X-Scissor
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
Ye idk, crust doesn't seem to be an ingerdient for me and besides it name it doesnt really look like crust.
Still noted ofc tho i probably won't use it :/
BTW Omega suggested Gastrodon as wet crust but pls that's just gross lol.

Ye idk, crust doesn't seem to be an ingerdient for me and besides it name it doesnt really look like crust.
Still noted ofc tho i probably won't use it :/
BTW Omega suggested Gastrodon as wet crust but pls that's just gross lol.
Well Emboar doesnt look like pepperoni and Celebi doesn't look like an onion, but whatever it's your team after all.

Honestly I fail to see how that gyarados is named tempura shrimp but it's not shiny.Why? Wouldn't red be more appealing to the customers? Plus red rounds out the flavor a bit tho not significantly.

Honestly I fail to see how that gyarados is named tempura shrimp but it's not shiny.Why? Wouldn't red be more appealing to the customers? Plus red rounds out the flavor a bit tho not significantly.
Gonna be done immediately.
Have a nice day fellow pizaa worshipper. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)